Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,425 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Please Invest In My Vision - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Invest In My Vision (456 Views)

Please Invest On This Golden Opportunity Now On Safepal / Please Invest In Me! / How Can I Improve My Vision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Invest In My Vision by Sweetmaama(m): 1:44pm On May 27, 2022
Hello Naira landers, I need help, assistance, advice etc that can enable me actualize my dream of owning a nursery and primary school.

I am a 42 year old man married with two kids. I have been a private school teacher for 12 years in Rivers state with nothing to show. My kid sister and I inherited a building in Lagos state from my dad after his death. We decided to put tenants in the building in order not to leave the building empty.

Surprisingly, I was called last year by one of the tenants that the power company disconnected their wire and went away with it. It was discovered later that my father bypassed the prepaid meter with a debt running to #500000. Although I was able to pay #170000 to the power company from the rent they paid, promised to pay the outstanding and the wire was released to them. Leaving me with an outstanding debt of #330000 till date.

After critical thinking, I called my sister that the best way for me is to turn the building to a school. I have been to banks but I was told they do not finance start up except existing business.

I have asked family and friends, the only person willing to assist me is abroad but he has a challenge of financing a sudden funeral amounting to over $20000 and will not be able to assist me, but I'm looking at commencing the school by the next academic session by September. I will also like to create awareness by starting with free coaching by August. I just want to start small and grow from there.

Please I know that there are well meaning people on this platform. Please I need a small loan with a moratorium of six to seven months. Please help me leave this miserable life of feeding from hand to mouth.

1 Like

Re: Please Invest In My Vision by Seniorwriter(m): 2:29pm On May 27, 2022
Sweetmaama:
Hello Naira landers, I need help, assistance, advice etc that can enable me actualize my dream of owning a nursery and primary school.

I am a 42 year old man married with two kids. I have been a private school teacher for 12 years in Rivers state with nothing to show. My kid sister and I inherited a building in Lagos state from my dad after his death. We decided to put tenants in the building in order not to leave the building empty.

Surprisingly, I was called last year by one of the tenants that the power company disconnected their wire and went away with it. It was discovered later that my father bypassed the prepaid meter with a debt running to #500000. Although I was able to pay #170000 to the power company from the rent they paid, promised to pay the outstanding and the wire was released to them. Leaving me with an outstanding debt of #330000 till date.

After critical thinking, I called my sister that the best way for me is to turn the building to a school. I have been to banks but I was told they do not finance start up except existing business.

I have asked family and friends, the only person willing to assist me is abroad but he has a challenge of financing a sudden funeral amounting to over $20000 and will not be able to assist me, but I'm looking at commencing the school by the next academic session by September. I will also like to create awareness by starting with free coaching by August. I just want to start small and grow from there.

Please I know that there are well meaning people on this platform. Please I need a small loan with a moratorium of six to seven months. Please help me leave this miserable life of feeding from hand to mouth.

I'm sure with 3million you'll be set to run the venture.
I have a donation locomotive that will catalyze a database of crowdfunders that are already over one thousand in number who will readilly donate @least $5 to assist any start-up @my requests based on my antecedents and the little I added to their income generation and financial intelligence.

Mind you this service I've rendered to a number of nairalanders that are now entrepreneurs and my charge is just $200(or it's naira equivalent) with an upfront of $30 or more depends on what you can afford to kick start the locomotives.
So kindly drop your whatsapp digits if you are open to this unique crowdfunding service/process.

In another news if you are reading this and you have a venture you need Angel investors for then quote me with your whatsapp digits.

@seniorwriter
Re: Please Invest In My Vision by Alkason: 6:58pm On May 28, 2022
Seniorwriter:

I'm sure with 3million you'll be set to run the venture.
I have a donation locomotive that will catalyze a database of crowdfunders that are already over one thousand in number who will readilly donate @least $5 to assist any start-up @my requests based on my antecedents and the little I added to their income generation and financial intelligence.

Mind you this service I've rendered to a number of nairalanders that are now entrepreneurs and my charge is just $200(or it's naira equivalent) with an upfront of $30 or more depends on what you can afford to kick start the locomotives.
So kindly drop your whatsapp digits if you are open to this unique crowdfunding service/process.

In another news if you are reading this and you have a venture you need Angel investors for then quote me with your whatsapp digits.

@seniorwriter

Please chat me on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Daily From Twitter / Bill Gate Laughs At Cryptocurrency, NFT Investors As N66.50trn Is Whipped Out / Inside The Africa’s Biggest Resorts In Epe Lagos That Got Everyone Talking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.