Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan (25735 Views)

2023: Jonathan Congratulates Presidential Flagbearers / Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency / 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by mayormick(m): 3:09pm On May 27, 2022
InoGetJoy:
Nigerians, keep tribalism aside for once in your lives and vote based on competence. Suffer no dey tire una? 8 years of wastage and suffering is coming to an end, and people are campaigning for other idiots. 8 years + 8 years is 16 years o. A word is enough for the wise, though wise people seem to be few in this country
Just tell them say a 30yr old would be 38yrs by the time the person finish his tenure. I can't imagine eight wasted years of a person's life all because of tribalism and bitterness

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by Gandollaar(f): 3:10pm On May 27, 2022
GUDABILITY:

Mind you, I'm not saying he won't win. Am just disappointed in him coming out under APC platform, he should have just maintained his dignity. He's a Dick like I said bro
Mahn this is politics.
Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by Gandollaar(f): 3:11pm On May 27, 2022
Christistruth00:

I just cannot see GEJ abandoning PDP
He has not attended any PDP gathering since he left office.
Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by appliedscience(m): 3:11pm On May 27, 2022
emmykk:
This is what will happen.

1 Buhari will tell Tinubu to drop his ambition for his anointed candidate or he will screen Tinubu out base on the additional requirement of using criminal charges to screen APC presidential candidate .
You will recall that alpha beta and bullion van saga has many petitions ✓

2. They will now announce that GEJ is APC presidential consensus Candidate 2023.
Should any of the presidential candidates make noise EFCC is on stand by to frustrate that candidate.
So neither Tinubu, Ameachi, Osinbajo,Onu yahaya bello will cough except they are his anointed candidate. What is currently done to okorocha will be a child's play.✓

3 When Jonathan is through after 4 years God willing power will shift to North East.✓

4. Should Tinubu join Another party let say SDP GEJ winning will even be easier and he Tinubu may face persecution except he remain in APC and support GEJ so with other candidates.

This is the right thing to do it may look oppressive to many but this is the right thing to do so that another form of problem should not befall Nigeria
Who is most likely to be GEJ vice......
Where dos Amechi n osinbajo falls in the scheme of event... Hmmmm realy getting interesting
Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by Cantonese: 3:12pm On May 27, 2022
Officialgarri:
The APC might have to produce a consensus candidate.

By the end of Jonathan's tenure, Tinubu would be 75 and would still have a chance to run for presidency till 83.

You be him family? How do you know when he should be 75? You no dey see the baba face and body?
Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by Adakintroy: 3:12pm On May 27, 2022
The man get honor among men.

senior men like buhari know who genuily don earn their respect and those weh De do favoritism.

Those nigas no be smalli. You can only fool yourself around them.
Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by Rajiolaade: 3:13pm On May 27, 2022
emmykk:

When Tinubu is screen out he can then win only south west in another party .
As to what buhari will do to him depends on the level of threat that Tinubu try against him.
But remember that EFCC can rubbish Tinubu in 5ecs.

Don't underestimate the power of a Nigeria president
I repeat, abacha, obasanjo are commander in chiefs, they could not SUBDUE him, tinubu is different from and wiser than abiola,ordinary bandits threat bubu cannot handle,let's watch on.
Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by joelag: 3:13pm On May 27, 2022
Gandollaar:
Won't you like to have the honor of seeing the looks on the faces of those that hunted and taunted him without end if he wins?
cheesy cheesy
Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by MiaBeer(m): 3:14pm On May 27, 2022
The truth is that the North is very nervous about Tinubu but they know Goodluck Jonathan.

Isn't this the case of the 'devil you know is better than .........? shocked
Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by emmykk(m): 3:16pm On May 27, 2022
appliedscience:

Who si most likely to be GEJ vice......
Where dos Amechi n osinbayo falls in the scheme of event... Hmmmm realy getting interesting

The vice maybe from North central , or north east and should the north east hustle for it they may lose presidency when it go north.
A vice is easy to choose.

Ameachi and Osinbajo are okay just that a Jonathan of 4years tenure look enticing to northern. This will make Ameachi and Osinbajo chances bleak.

Even in the eyes of Buhari Tinubu=Osinbajo=South west
Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by tenpipsperday: 3:16pm On May 27, 2022
GUDABILITY:
This is just a proof that Goodluck Jonathan is nothing but just a Dick, a shameless and valueless Public Cunt, a Punk with selfish interest. I can't believe that he will become such a Cheap Prick.

E pain na m

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by Foolishbuhari: 3:17pm On May 27, 2022
princeemmma:
Is the court trying to change the law, i thought it was said that Jonathan cannot compete again for Presidency..... Why is the law saying he is eligible

GEJ's time as president precedes the new law, so doesn't cover him. That's the court judgment to evacuate the lacuna.
Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by Babyface33: 3:18pm On May 27, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:
If Jonathan is free to contest or not free is not an issue to some of us.

The the funny part of it is that in the year 2014, APC wrestled with Jonathan and removed him from the seat. They campaigned rigorously against him on the basis of him been clueless, incompetent, collapsing economy and all that.

8 years later, the same APC is trying to return Jonathan to the seat through the back door. The question is; what have changed?

Purely Northerners agenda because Jonathan won't be able to use more than 1 tenure if their permutations should work out, so they can quickly return to power and spend another 8 years.

If Jonathan should fall for this because of his personal interest.

Sorry.
Best comment so far with sense

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by Tochj(m): 3:19pm On May 27, 2022
Officialgarri:

By the end of Jonathan's tenure, Tinubu would be 75 and would still have a chance to run for presidency till 83.
����������
Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by Foolishbuhari: 3:19pm On May 27, 2022
GUDABILITY:
This is just a proof that Goodluck Jonathan is nothing but just a Dick, a shameless and valueless Public Cunt, a Punk with selfish interest. I can't believe that he will become such a Cheap Prick.

Why you dey cry?

On tifnubu's scrotum I stand gidigba ooooo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by Foolishbuhari: 3:20pm On May 27, 2022
PermSec01:
Jonathan still not goibg to win the primary...unless APC wantu just die a painful death.....this is pure wickedness from the cabal if all d rumour metamorphosis into reality....and it gon b the most ruthless politics played so far.... Until then i'll kip my fingers crossed

Stop crying!
On tifnubu's balls we stand gidigba cheesy grin
Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by tnerro1(m): 3:20pm On May 27, 2022
GUDABILITY:

Wetin na grin
Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by newoffer: 3:21pm On May 27, 2022
How will court clear. What kind of country is dis. 1xbet over to you. If I can win I will send my family outta here.
Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by kratos12345: 3:21pm On May 27, 2022
GUDABILITY:
dust
Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by discusant: 3:21pm On May 27, 2022
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZxxbMrnQ0k

SOURCE
The office of the presidency is inseparable between the president and his VP.
Jonathan jointly contested for the office of President with Yar'Adua. Make una go siddon with political agboroism and last minute jungle court judgement.
Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by frenzzy2(m): 3:21pm On May 27, 2022
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZxxbMrnQ0k

SOURCE
if GEJ contest he will loose woefully

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by princeemmma(m): 3:22pm On May 27, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

GEJ's time as president precedes the new law, so doesn't cover him. That's the court judgment to evacuate the lacuna.

Thank you for the explanation jawe, the only reason why he could still run for Presidency race is just because he did not begin his first tenure, Ya'adua died and he was put in as the Vice.

So he still have opportunity to run one more time, Section 137(3) of 1999 Constitution doesn't apply again and also because of the new law
Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by princeemmma(m): 3:23pm On May 27, 2022
linearity:

Which law says he cannot contest again?
Section 137(3) of 1999 Constitution
Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by GUDABILITY: 3:23pm On May 27, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Why you dey cry?

On tifnubu's scrotum I stand gidigba ooooo cheesy grin
Continue standing on it, in fact you can sit and lay on it I don't give a fcck
Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by princeemmma(m): 3:23pm On May 27, 2022
moshino:

Which law says Jonathan cannot run again for presidency?
Section 137(3) of 1999 Constitution
Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by o9o9: 3:23pm On May 27, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:
If Jonathan is free to contest or not free is not an issue to some of us.

The the funny part of it is that in the year 2014, APC wrestled with Jonathan and removed him from the seat. They campaigned rigorously against him on the basis of him been clueless, incompetent, collapsing economy and all that.

8 years later, the same APC is trying to return Jonathan to the seat through the back door. The question is; what have changed?

Purely Northerners agenda because Jonathan won't be able to use more than 1 tenure if their permutations should work out, so they can quickly return to power and spend another 8 years.

If Jonathan should fall for this because of his personal interest.

Sorry.

Are you just knowing that Jonathan is a shameless and very selfish person?

If anybody was wondering why Nigerians voted in a serial failure in the name of Buhari. Then you have your answer.
Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by Foolishbuhari: 3:24pm On May 27, 2022
GUDABILITY:

Continue standing on it, in fact you can sit and lay on it I don't give a fcck

No we don't sit on it... We only stand on it werey grin cheesy
Comman join na so we stand strong
Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by wpadmin: 3:25pm On May 27, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
dis primary election movie go sweet die.

Walai
Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by Donfatraj: 3:25pm On May 27, 2022
If to contest no Dey him mind, why will he go to court in the first place. Funny enough he would still loose
Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by President2001(m): 3:26pm On May 27, 2022
Officialgarri:

If the man still alive
Re: 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan by GUDABILITY: 3:27pm On May 27, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

No we don't sit on it... We only stand on it werey grin cheesy
Comman join na so we stand strong
You should do yourself good by sitting on it so that you can feel his balls well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Otedola, Fashola And Dangote / Terrorists Kill Two Nigerian Soldiers Along Notorious Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.