Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Biafra: Every Igbo Person Should Pray On 30th May - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Every Igbo Person Should Pray On 30th May (551 Views)

Every Igbo Person Gets Goosebumps On Sighting This Place While Going To The East / Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari / 30th May: Biafrans Visit General Effiongs Wife, Raise Flag In His Compound(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Every Igbo Person Should Pray On 30th May by attackgat: 2:27pm On May 27, 2022
Igbo mma mma nu! Onye jide ka oji

I implore every Igbo person to take out time on Biafran Day, 30th of May, even if its for one minute, and say a prayer.

Pray for the millions of souls we lost in our honorable and noble quest for freedom and independence from the monumentally failed British colonial fabrication called Nigeria

Pray for those who lived through that 3 year war and still bare the scars, physical or psychological, that they may finally be healed

Also pray for the future, that the Igbo nation gets to where it should be, master of its own destiny and subservient to nobody

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Every Igbo Person Should Pray On 30th May by PrinceOfLagos: 2:28pm On May 27, 2022
Get out of here with this Biafra nonsense please

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Every Igbo Person Should Pray On 30th May by carl90(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2022
The prayer I have been doing every sunday at church and weekday is enough for me and all the beautiful people of the world.
Thank you.
Re: Biafra: Every Igbo Person Should Pray On 30th May by zionmade(m): 2:36pm On May 27, 2022
That's how it will turn into sit at home and more killings
Iddiots
Re: Biafra: Every Igbo Person Should Pray On 30th May by Frigga13: 2:38pm On May 27, 2022
Will pray for Biafra

The spirit is alive ..

Biafra is foever in our hearts ...

But Oga you see IPOB .. they’re evil and have nothin like Biafra in mind ..
They brought a big evil in igboland and are initiating innocent young boys to that occult

I’ve been saying this long before Soludo statement .. but those IPOB bingo knows nothing

Till their people in the village are iniatiated into that IPOB occult that they will understand how evil that organization is

Igbos should also pray that the spirit of Biafra and those 3 million shout hunt IPOB and those using their scarifies to scam and kill igbos
Re: Biafra: Every Igbo Person Should Pray On 30th May by vanunu: 2:40pm On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Get out of here with this Biafra nonsense please

You are an edioot, the three million Igbos killed by The Nigerian Government must be remembered. Ewu.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Every Igbo Person Should Pray On 30th May by LeoDeKing: 2:40pm On May 27, 2022
So Jack the nkita was killed on 30th May?

The death of that nkita really pained lamidi kwanu.

As far as lamidi kwanu is concerned, that is the only loss he has incurred in this his struggle for biafuro. He doesn't give a damn about some tiny rats and cockroaches. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Every Igbo Person Should Pray On 30th May by Sergio104(m): 2:42pm On May 27, 2022
Long live Biafra!!.

But mates should stop making things worse for biafrans embarassed
Re: Biafra: Every Igbo Person Should Pray On 30th May by vanunu: 2:44pm On May 27, 2022
zionmade:
That's how it will turn into sit at home and more killings
Iddiots

You are the real ideoot the genocide committed by Nigeria can never be forgotten, no matter how Nigeria tries to hide.
Re: Biafra: Every Igbo Person Should Pray On 30th May by AlexBells(m): 2:47pm On May 27, 2022
Sergio104:
Long live Biafra!!.

But mates should stop making things worse for biafrans embarassed
As at today Biafra is an ideology which MUST be preserved and as a defence mechanism MUST be inculcated but regarding secession from Nigeria must be calculated, we don't need secession we need Exploits within the common wealth of Nigeria, I'm proud of Ojukwu for declaring Biafra yesterday but when I look at the Biafra of today I see caward who wish to run from backward African tribes, if we are fighting again let's fight as Nigerians what is left of Nigeria would argue to stay together or part ways.
Re: Biafra: Every Igbo Person Should Pray On 30th May by after4: 2:48pm On May 27, 2022
why are you always on igbo and ipob matter when your northern nigeria is under fire? what is wrong with you, dem swear for you?

Frigga13:
Will pray for Biafra

The spirit is alive ..

Biafra is foever in our hearts ...

But Oga you see IPOB .. they’re evil and have nothin like Biafra in mind ..
They brought a big evil in igboland and are initiating innocent young boys to that occult

I’ve been saying this long before Soludo statement .. but those IPOB bingo knows nothing

Till their people in the village are iniatiated into that IPOB occult that they will understand how evil that organization is

Igbos should also pray that the spirit of Biafra and those 3 million shout hunt IPOB and those using their scarifies to scam and kill igbos
Re: Biafra: Every Igbo Person Should Pray On 30th May by gidgiddy: 2:56pm On May 27, 2022
AlexBells:

As at today Biafra is an ideology which MUST be preserved and as a defence mechanism MUST be inculcated but regarding secession from Nigeria must be calculated, we don't need secession we need Exploits within the common wealth of Nigeria, I'm proud of Ojukwu for declaring Biafra yesterday but when I look at the Biafra of today I see caward who wish to run from backward African tribes, if we are fighting again let's fight as Nigerians what is left of Nigeria would argue to stay together or part ways.

Theres no such thing as any Nigerian commonwealth, theres only slaves and masters.

I will pray on the day, I will pray with my father, an ex-Biafran Soldier

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Every Igbo Person Should Pray On 30th May by Cognitivereason: 3:00pm On May 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
So Jack the nkita was killed on 30th May?

The death of that nkita really pained lamidi kwanu.

As far as lamidi kwanu is concerned, that is the only loss he has incurred in this his struggle for biafuro. He doesn't give a damn about some tiny rats and cockroaches. grin

Don't u ever get tired of sounding foolish..

This has nothing to do with IPOB or kanu

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Every Igbo Person Should Pray On 30th May by AlexBells(m): 3:00pm On May 27, 2022
gidgiddy:

Theres no such thing as any Nigerian commonwealth, theres only slaves and masters.

I will pray on the day, I will pray with my father, an ex-Biafran Soldier
You don't have such right to decide that, you can only speak for yourself and leave an open option in case the Refendum comes and your team don't win so hold your peace whatever you believe in another Igbo has right to contrary choice.
Re: Biafra: Every Igbo Person Should Pray On 30th May by gidgiddy: 3:05pm On May 27, 2022
AlexBells:

You don't have such right to decide that, you can only speak for yourself and leave an open option in case the Refendum comes and your team don't win so hold your peace whatever you believe in another Igbo has right to contrary choice.

Im only pointing out that there is no such thing as a Nigerian commonwealth, it does not exist. The Nigeria we have today is a Nigeria that works for the North, not for Nigerians in general
Re: Biafra: Every Igbo Person Should Pray On 30th May by AlexBells(m): 3:12pm On May 27, 2022
gidgiddy:

Im only pointing out that there is no such thing as a Nigerian commonwealth, it does not exist. The Nigeria we have today is a Nigeria that works for the North, not for Nigerians in general
If it works for the North you fight for it to work for the East and indeed the Igbos, what happened in the first war was a terrible mistake and I don't see any Igbo going to kill the Premiers of other regions and other leaders, so we all agree it should be a Refendum so let work for the Refendum as Igbos,

Your concluding that Nigeria is not an option is insulting to the sensibility of other Igbos who believe in Nigeria and let me make something clear to you, at all times there were Igbos as there still are today who deeply believe in Nigeria and if you make the violent choice of trying to cajole every Igbo into hating Nigeria, I promise you to bring the match stick there are some of us who would bring the gasoline let's set Igbo labd on fire.

The fight is between Igbos and Igbos, you don't make it as if everyone agrees to a particular thing and everyone who don't is tagged, no body is emotionally attached to the situation like the January 15 boys or even Zik, those of us who is keeping silent today is becuase you are asking for a Refendum, overstep and understand that Igbos are the brainchild behind Nigeria, ask for Refendum and keep your options open
Re: Biafra: Every Igbo Person Should Pray On 30th May by jmoore(m): 3:15pm On May 27, 2022
A prayer for the total annihilation of IPOB so Igboland can have peace.

A prayer for the deliverance of IPOB members that have been brainwashed.

End IPOB to save Igboland.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Every Igbo Person Should Pray On 30th May by zionmade(m): 3:20pm On May 27, 2022
vanunu:

You are the real ideoot the genocide committed by Nigeria can never be forgotten, no matter how Nigeria tries to hide.
Yeah it can never be forgotten but the remembrance should not turn into another sit at home, leading to deaths
Re: Biafra: Every Igbo Person Should Pray On 30th May by gidgiddy: 3:28pm On May 27, 2022
AlexBells:

If it works for the North you fight for it to work for the East and indeed the Igbos, what happened in the first war was a terrible mistake and I don't see any Igbo going to kill the Premiers of other regions and other leaders, so we all agree it should be a Refendum so let work for the Refendum as Igbos,

Your concluding that Nigeria is not an option is insulting to the sensibility of other Igbos who believe in Nigeria and let me make something clear to you, at all times there were Igbos as there still are today who deeply believe in Nigeria and if you make the violent choice of trying to cajole every Igbo into hating Nigeria, I promise you to bring the match stick there are some of us who would bring the gasoline let's set Igbo labd on fire.

The fight is between Igbos and Igbos, you don't make it as if everyone agrees to a particular thing and everyone who don't is tagged, no body is emotionally attached to the situation like the January 15 boys or even Zik, those of us who is keeping silent today is becuase you are asking for a Refendum, overstep and understand that Igbos are the brainchild behind Nigeria, ask for Refendum and keep your options open

If Nigeria is not working for Igbos, Igbos should fight to make it work for them? If you have to fight to make your own country work for you, then you have no country.

Nigeria is supposed to be a joint effort where ethnic nationalities come together for a common pupose called progress. If that country is not progressing, they should ask why, and if need be, dissolve the union.

You can believe in Nigeria all you like but the statistics are there for all to see, world poverty capital, third most terrorised country on earth and high up on the global corruption index

They said "one Nigeria" is best, they said Igbos were the problem, they fought a war and said that the unity of Nigeria was not negotiable

52 years after the war ended, we are far from being united as a nation, things have gone from frying pan to fire since the last Igbo man was president, and "one Nigeria" has led us no where

It was almost like Ojukwu could could see into the future and saw the tragedy Nigeria would become and fought to get his people out.

I hope some day Igbos get a referendum where they can finally decide if they want to carry on with Nigeria or go for independence
Re: Biafra: Every Igbo Person Should Pray On 30th May by AlexBells(m): 3:51pm On May 27, 2022
gidgiddy:

If Nigeria is not working for Igbos, Igbos should fight to make it work for them? If you have to fight to make your own country work for you, then you have no country.

Nigeria is supposed to be a joint effort where ethnic nationalities come together for a common pupose called progress. If that country is not progressing, they should ask why, and if need be, dissolve the union.

You can believe in Nigeria all you like but the statistics are there for all to see, world poverty capital, third most terrorised country on earth and high up on the global corruption index

They said "one Nigeria" is best, they said Igbos were the problem, they fought a war and said that the unity of Nigeria was not negotiable

52 years after the war ended, we are far from being united as a nation, things have gone from frying pan to fire since the last Igbo man was president, and "one Nigeria" has led us no where

It was almost like Ojukwu could could see into the future and saw the tragedy Nigeria would become and fought to get his people out.

I hope some day Igbos get a referendum where they can finally decide if they want to carry on with Nigeria or go for independence
I'm only being considerate because you are Igbo and I can promise you that one of the priority of my politics is to secure Biafran referendum becuase after the referendum, the next noise anyone would make would either meet a brutal resistance of rebellion, Biafrans or whichever secessionist needs to try their popularity.

You mentioned all the Vices of Nigeria as if every Igbo is a saint and contributed nothing to the errors of Nigeria. Who led the first coup, who oversaw the bringing of the regional government, who declared the first war against the Nigerian state, who vehemently
fought against the inclusion of Secession clause, who resisted Niger Delta secesion by Adakar botrow, who push drugs across the world.

I don't want us to wash our dirty linen in the public, just campaign for your referendum it is your right while we work to make the referendum happen some day, however after the referendum everyone should bring sportsmanship either support the Igbos who believe in Nigeria or bring an all inclusive Biafra or AlaIgbo republic.

As for Nigeria not working, it is working for so many, however if you can't wait and work for solution try Ghana or Benin Republic, don't dare compare Nigeria to Europe or other advanced countries if you want to make a realistic comparison. You can make religious case for your case for separation, however be able to defend it with reasonable arguments and not blackmailing every Igbo to hate Nigeria and opt for separation.

Meanwhile Nigeria is your country fight for what you believe in including Biafra or separation, it is your right but while at that, respect the rights of other Igbos and other Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Every Igbo Person Should Pray On 30th May by Freedom34: 4:10pm On May 27, 2022
What's d usefulness of 'player' without' sit-at-home' biko!
Oyendu must be flee!!!
cool
attackgat:
Igbo mma mma nu! Onye jide ka oji

I implore every Igbo person to take out time on Biafran Day, 30th of May, even if its for one minute, and say a prayer.

Pray for the millions of souls we lost in our honorable and noble quest for freedom and independence from the monumentally failed British colonial fabrication called Nigeria

Pray for those who lived through that 3 year war and still bare the scars, physical or psychological, that they may finally be healed

Also pray for the future, that the Igbo nation gets to where it should be, master of its own destiny and subservient to nobody

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Okowa And Other Betrayal Governors Will Never Succeed / Peter Obi LP Yet To Pick VP Hours Till Inec Deadline / Ekiti Governorship Election: Voting Commences (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.