Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,478 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

The Writing Is On The Wall. VP Osinbajo Doesn't Have The Numbers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Writing Is On The Wall. VP Osinbajo Doesn't Have The Numbers (1333 Views)

Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) / Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall / Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Writing Is On The Wall. VP Osinbajo Doesn't Have The Numbers by joelbooks: 2:37pm On May 27, 2022
The writing is on the wall. VP Osinbajo doesn't have the numbers. The coalition is solid. On Sunday, Tinubu wins. Atiku to follow.

https://twitter.com/Ezeakachidozie/status/1529934743235706893

1 Like

Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. VP Osinbajo Doesn't Have The Numbers by RaptObserver: 2:40pm On May 27, 2022
Sadly true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. VP Osinbajo Doesn't Have The Numbers by Dreal1247: 2:41pm On May 27, 2022
The end shall justify the means

2 Likes

Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. VP Osinbajo Doesn't Have The Numbers by pharmagba: 2:49pm On May 27, 2022
Rather put
He doesn't have the money to settle delegate

It's God that lifts men
Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. VP Osinbajo Doesn't Have The Numbers by MadamVanessa(f): 2:50pm On May 27, 2022
shocked

On dilapidated Tinubu manhood we stand.
Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. VP Osinbajo Doesn't Have The Numbers by Truthisunique2: 2:54pm On May 27, 2022
Most yorubas are very naive

You mean you can't see the writing on the wall or you are just consoling yourself

If na consolment, how long can you run from monday reality

5 Likes

Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. VP Osinbajo Doesn't Have The Numbers by LeoDeKing: 2:55pm On May 27, 2022
Except there is something behind the scene between Tinubu and Osibanjo as regards Osibanjo's declaration to contest which we don't, but if Osibanjo truly decided to challenge Tinubu in this race, I just pity him.

Most certainly, he will not win, even if Tinubu himself end up losing at any level. But another thing for sure, he will be so relegated to the background politically that he begins to wonder if he exists.

Personally, I feel very disappointed in him and I doubt Nigerians will ever agree to entrust him with anything at all not to talk of the presidency.

I repeat, if truly he meant to contest against Tinubu.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. VP Osinbajo Doesn't Have The Numbers by joelbooks: 3:01pm On May 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Most yorubas are very naive

You mean you can't see the writing on the wall or you are just consoling yourself

If na consolment, how long can you run from monday reality

Monday reality is that Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be APC Presidential Candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. VP Osinbajo Doesn't Have The Numbers by Truthisunique2: 3:08pm On May 27, 2022
joelbooks:

Monday reality is that Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be APC Presidential Candidate.
when is your screening date?

A child reading for an exam without exam date in sight is wasting his time

2 Likes

Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. VP Osinbajo Doesn't Have The Numbers by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:33pm On May 27, 2022
Osinbajo will come a distant 5th position.
1. GEJ
2. Tinibu
3. Lawan
4. Ameachi
5. Osinbajo
Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. VP Osinbajo Doesn't Have The Numbers by Foolishbuhari: 3:37pm On May 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Except there is something behind the scene between Tinubu and Osibanjo as regards Osibanjo's declaration to contest which we don't, but if Osibanjo truly decided to challenge Tinubu in this race, I just pity him.

Most certainly, he will not win, even if Tinubu himself end up losing at any level. But another thing for sure, he will be so relegated to the background politically that he begins to wonder if he exists.

Personally, I feel very disappointed in him and I doubt Nigerians will ever agree to entrust him with anything at all not to talk of the presidency.

Make una wait till Monday before una begin dish out epistles na Abeg. Shuu grin cheesy
Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. VP Osinbajo Doesn't Have The Numbers by Vulturereloaded: 4:04pm On May 27, 2022
So your destiny is in the hands of greedy delegates? cry cry cry
Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. VP Osinbajo Doesn't Have The Numbers by helinues: 4:09pm On May 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

That's the political game Tinubu, Osinbajo and Buhari are playing. Tinubu and Osinbajo shouldn't have faced off in Apc presidential primary except if they are not telling us what's up

1 Like

Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. VP Osinbajo Doesn't Have The Numbers by TheRareGem1(f): 6:18pm On May 27, 2022
Lol. This op is still dreaming
Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. VP Osinbajo Doesn't Have The Numbers by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 6:19pm On May 27, 2022
Get use to it, Osinbajo is your next President

Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. VP Osinbajo Doesn't Have The Numbers by barbstee(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2022
I dont think Tinubu IS playing any games with Osinbajo's declaration I guess some people are pushing him to contest even against his benefactor and it's likely to be RCCG. But realistically he doesn't have the political strength
Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. VP Osinbajo Doesn't Have The Numbers by Shooyie: 6:33pm On May 27, 2022
Lets wait and see what happens.
Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. VP Osinbajo Doesn't Have The Numbers by Zeemam: 6:38pm On May 27, 2022
E go shock you
Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. VP Osinbajo Doesn't Have The Numbers by Mrc01(m): 7:25pm On May 27, 2022
If Tinubu wins 2023 general election I will leave this country cos he will be worse than Buhari mark my words
Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. VP Osinbajo Doesn't Have The Numbers by ObosiLandlord(m): 7:28pm On May 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
when is your screening date?

A child reading for an exam without exam date in sight is wasting his time
You didn't read the APC party chairman interview he had with VOA Hausa? He said screening is already going on.

Tinubu has been cleared today.
Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. VP Osinbajo Doesn't Have The Numbers by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2022
Aptly said.

We're watching
LeoDeKing:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. VP Osinbajo Doesn't Have The Numbers by 1880day: 2:57pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
helinues:

That's the political game Tinubu, Osinbajo and Buhari are playing. Tinubu and Osinbajo shouldn't have faced off in Apc presidential primary except if they are not telling us what's up
[/s]
Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. VP Osinbajo Doesn't Have The Numbers by 1880dayob: 2:59pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: The Writing Is On The Wall. VP Osinbajo Doesn't Have The Numbers by 1880hel: 3:10pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Aptly said.

We're watching
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Asks Sharia Council To Mobilise For Politics / Picture Of Peter Obi Penning New Set Of Lies In His Notorious Book Of Lamba. / OBIDIENT: Giving Them Wotowoto On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.