Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

According To The Book Of Rocha's Son Of Okorocha Chapter 4 Verse 1-9 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / According To The Book Of Rocha's Son Of Okorocha Chapter 4 Verse 1-9 (230 Views)

Ihedioha Begins Removal Of Okorocha’s Overhead Iron Bars And Trees In Owerri / Caption This Photo Of Okorocha And President Buhari In Aso Rock / Ihedioha: I Didn’t Order Demolition Of Okorocha's Monument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

According To The Book Of Rocha's Son Of Okorocha Chapter 4 Verse 1-9 by Patxyz: 2:46pm On May 27, 2022
1. When Efcc came for Rocha's the son of Okorocha, he fell on his knees and prayed; help me on lord God from the hands of the Efcc". 2. And lord turned his back on Rocha's saying, " you ignored my edict and sat in the counsel of the ungodly. 3. And you deprived my children of basic amenities and you stole from the widows and pensioners. 4. Verily therefore, the Efcc shall come to you like a thief in the night, and they shall put you before the judge. 5. And the judge shall send you to prison. 6. For whatever a man sows, so he shall reap. Even same shall visited upon your cohorts in Abia, Lagos, Rivers,Imo, Kano and across Nigeria. 7. And you shall cry out to the people you have slaved for help and they will cast you out.8. And after that the angel of the lord appears to Peter Obi to move out from the land of PDP to an unknown destination.9. And the lord promised to make Wike dance naked in the public for insulting his child Obi.

4 Likes

Re: According To The Book Of Rocha's Son Of Okorocha Chapter 4 Verse 1-9 by MMempire(m): 3:30pm On May 27, 2022
Ride on pastor.
Re: According To The Book Of Rocha's Son Of Okorocha Chapter 4 Verse 1-9 by Sunofgod(m): 3:33pm On May 27, 2022
amen...

(1) (Reply)

Senator Garba Lado Wins PDP Guber Primaries In Katsina / Atiku Be Like Madrid / Now That Atiku Has Emerged As The PDP Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.