Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation (17004 Views)

I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare / Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People / David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by adekolaelect(m): 4:32pm On May 27, 2022
Malory:
This one thinks he is talking to MC Oluomo faction of NURTW thugs
you better manage yourself to avoid untimely hearth attacks.
Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by Putinofrussia: 4:36pm On May 27, 2022
God1000:
time will tell
I dont want us to lose this opportunity.I heard about Awolowo and I almost cried because we lost the gem.
Negative sentiment has always been a habinger of failure.
May God bless us.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by God1000(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2022
Putinofrussia:

I dont want us to lose this opportunity.I heard about Awolowo and I almost cried because we lost the gem.
Negative sentiment has always been a habinger of failure.
May God bless us.
hmm
Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by denitro(m): 4:41pm On May 27, 2022
When he was governor of Lagos, potholes, and bad roads were the order of the day, fixing roads was a burden for him.
Back then I couldn't understand why he didn't seem to care. He only concentrated on Victoria island, I lost interest in
Tinubu then and am definitely not interested now.
If the infrastructure of Lagos was difficult for him to manage how the hell can he manage it at the national level?
The sooner people learn not to put their trust in the arm of flesh, the better we will be.
Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by drlateef: 4:45pm On May 27, 2022
God1000:
He will later renege on everything

I'm still blaming myself for voting buhari in 2015, I won't make such mistake again

Can you trust anyone for what they say? You just have to hope he will deliver based on past records.
Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by yeking18(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2022
I believe in your manifestos Mr. Bola. Thank you for the free education, I was privileged to attain while you were in office when my education was at a blink. Now enrolling my Master in one of the best University in Nigeria. Thank you so much BAT

Win or lose, I will remain BATified..sigh

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by oscarline2002: 4:54pm On May 27, 2022
The last time I checked on google, Tinubu worth 4trillion Naira. Becoming President can't be a do or die affair. Baba rest!

Massiveglory:
Baba rest. The Only transformation we need from you is to rest and take care of your health. Our nation is at a cross road. What we need now is bold and courageous men whose hands are not soiled. The baggages on tolu are too much.
Rest baba! Rest ! You have acquired from our resources, more than enough for your generations unborn. Rest

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by crackhouse(m): 4:54pm On May 27, 2022
The person that wrote that for him should constantly remember to remind him of what he wrote in there cos am sure this man didn't know what's in that his agenda...
Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by techWriter3: 5:12pm On May 27, 2022
This two says he is bragging to MC Oluomo party of NURTW COWARDS
Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by lexy2014: 5:33pm On May 27, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi no send any baga. Baba is not ,moved by what anybody says, he is just moving like a tornado. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu

How is he the modern architect of Lagos?

Did u read what he said in akure that he contested for positions in the past cos he wanted to steal?
Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by Malory: 5:33pm On May 27, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Don't go and commit suicide o
Shatap
Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by lexy2014: 5:35pm On May 27, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
Asiwaju of Nigeria , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

Why can't the political neophytes lace jagabans shoes?

How has God favoured Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by lexy2014: 5:36pm On May 27, 2022
oscarline2002:
The last time I checked on google, Tinubu worth 4trillion Naira. Becoming President can't be a do or die affair. Baba rest!

Which work and business did Tinubu do to be worth 4trillion naira?
Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by lexy2014: 5:38pm On May 27, 2022
drlateef:

Can you trust anyone for what they say? You just have to hope he will deliver based on past records.

What past record?
Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by lexy2014: 5:40pm On May 27, 2022
denitro:
When he was governor of Lagos, potholes, and bad roads were the order of the day, fixing roads was a burden for him.
Back then I couldn't understand why he didn't seem to care. He only concentrated on Victoria island, I lost interest in
If the infrastructure of Lagos was difficult for him to manage how the hell can he manage it at the national level?
The sooner people learn not to put their trust in the arm of flesh, the better we will be.

They say he is the "architect of modern Lagos" or "modern architect of Lagos". Up till now, no one has been able to tell me what that means.

They say he has "track record". I have asked several folks to enlighten still yet nothing
Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by Safyqueen: 5:44pm On May 27, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
On the mandate of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu I stand gidigba.

You almost made me cry with this your comment.
How will he fulfill all these? Where is the foundation, where is the funds.

He didn't talk about setting base for the country industrialization processes by promising to complete Ajaokuta steel project.

That means he will also continue to borrow money from overseas, then begin to import iron and steel products from same overseas to construct rail lines.
How do you create jobs when industries are not working. I beg, Nigeria needs a visioned person that can create something out of nothing.
Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by DeleTaller: 5:47pm On May 27, 2022
Putinofrussia:

I am not a politician and I have never met or gotten any benefit from Tinubu but I have seen his antecedents everywhere he has been.His being radiates development,growth,victory...positivities more than negativities.He has a positive aura...so to say.
None of the other aspirants has gotten this gift.
It is a gift.
A lot of people especially his haters will be surprised but he will triumph.
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

Yeah...personally I.have not met him nor received a thing from him.. but being a Lagos by birth....I have benefitted from his administration when he was the Governor.. Some and lot of haters living in Lagos state now and their children still benefitting from what he left behind...now is the time we all benefit when he finally becomes the next president...God willing.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by Putinofrussia: 6:01pm On May 27, 2022
DeleTaller:

Yeah...personally I.have not met him nor received a thing from him.. but being a Lagos by birth....I have benefitted from his administration when he was the Governor.. Some and lot of haters living in Lagos state now and their children still benefitting from what he left behind...now is the time we all benefit when he finally becomes the next president...God willing.

Yes,God willing.
Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by olatuns2017: 6:17pm On May 27, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://politicos.ng/tinubu-unveils-agenda-to-decentralise-police-create-jobs-ensure-12-gdp-growth/

This is the only man in APC that has the capability and capacity to move nigeria forward

Unfortunately

Most of the young ones contesting with him don't have the turn around brain

Especially Osibanjo

Who believe because he is a pastor he can rule Nigeria

Osibanjo as head of economy team is a disaster

Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by olatuns2017: 6:21pm On May 27, 2022
denitro:

You are a liar

Maybe your bother just brought you to lagos den

Tinubu did major work
Turn around economy fortune of lagos

IGR of 38m to billions den

He paid my waec and neco exams fees den

He build roads and gave lagos a mashall plan for development

You google for information about Tinubu

Jigi Bola health services

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:41pm On May 27, 2022
He wants govt to do everything instead of looking at how to create an enabling environment for her citizens. Hustlers like us don't need govt job: we only needs enabling and viable but not toxic or tax-ridden environment. Simple!

All this hullabaloo is a waste of speech. Nonsense!
Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by oneMalik: 7:08pm On May 27, 2022
Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by shinealight(m): 7:27pm On May 27, 2022
God1000:
He will later renege on everything

I'm still blaming myself for voting buhari in 2015, I won't make such mistake again.

We need technocrats that can brainstorm and address the numerous problems bedeviling us,

People of unimpeachable character, upstanding, visionary and pragmatic leadership approach

….and of course those technocrats will descend from Heaven with wings to transform Nigeria into a land flowing with milk and honey where all scumbags and minions of the Darkness can have their fill through blackmail, kidnapping, rape and ritual killing of the innocent…..because we as citizens have no part to play in the mess that our Nation has found itself and continues to wallow in!
Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by ofwest47(m): 7:27pm On May 27, 2022
YES, experience is the best Political administration and also experience is the best Teacher.
Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by mukthar2000(m): 7:46pm On May 27, 2022
Nice Agender, not like the liars that promise 1 dollars to 1 naira.
Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by sirp9898(m): 7:54pm On May 27, 2022
We don't understand all this grammer he wrotes let him brake down one by one on how his going to achieve all this he is promising for us to understand if he have wisdom to do all this within his time frame if he win, then we will suppot him
#idontbelieveintribalism#
#ibeliveinmerit#
Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by abiodunalabama: 8:37pm On May 27, 2022
Musauzor:
But he will never pick APC presidential ticket and he will never win the presidential election even if he defects to SDP as being speculated.
How do u know? Are u God ?
Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by thunderbabs: 9:36pm On May 27, 2022
It's all deceit. We have been through this before
Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by MrTed(m): 9:48pm On May 27, 2022
Please let this video go viral as our campaign theme jingle for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for President in 2023. The song was written, created and composed by Mr Teddy Ibrahim Aliyu, founder, initiator and convener of JOB2023 dot org(site under construction). The organisation is championing the cause for the actualization of Senator Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for President in 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVBgbQ_vQ6w&feature=youtu.be
Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by Kayrich(m): 10:34pm On May 27, 2022
Baba na u we want jere. Person wey get craze for head well well unlike some aspirants who just want to come and be speaking english because they re brilliant when they are in school. Later on, no action.
Obj said it few weeks ago that person who can govern this country need to be crazy.
Baba carry go. Na ur mandate i stand
Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by Kaiser20: 11:31pm On May 27, 2022
The propaganda promises of change in 2015 by Mr Tinubu is kaputt. Today another propaganda Agenda from a sick great grandpa, how is that feasible
Re: Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation by FadiyayTee01(m): 11:34pm On May 27, 2022
I am not in support of any politician so to say and neither do I support hypocritical people too. We have all been telling the man to present us what he is going to do and now that he hasX we are still complaining. I can’t compare this guy in anyway to Buhari. He is ahead of Buhari in so many ways ( education, intelligence, diplomacy etc). His 8 years as Lagos governor is far better than Buhari as military head of state and his current tenure as president.

As such, if we want to tackle this man, let’s come with viable reason coz statistics speaks volume of him (let’s not lie) though I am not in support of his candidacy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari / Military To Launch ‘Operation Accord’ Against Violent Herdsmen / NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.