Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

I Prefer Going Hungry And Reject Their Bribe Than Suffering Another 4yrs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Prefer Going Hungry And Reject Their Bribe Than Suffering Another 4yrs (391 Views)

Atiku Turn Back APC Governors And Reject Overtures From Tinubu For peace move / Litigation May Truncate Adeleke Supposed Victory. Oyetola May Spend another 4yrs / CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer Going Hungry And Reject Their Bribe Than Suffering Another 4yrs by Ceenaija(m): 5:16pm On May 27, 2022
APC delegate from imo state chief Ikeuwa has told his follow delegates that he will rather go hungry than to mortgage the future of his children and children in the hands of greedy selfcentred politicians . He further revealed that the charge slogan APC used in 2015 will fill the air for the real positive change .

He regretted that people are selling their conscience because the are not thinking about tomorrow .

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Going Hungry And Reject Their Bribe Than Suffering Another 4yrs by Mokason288(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2022
No Igbo man

Dead or Alive

Will ever make this statement

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Going Hungry And Reject Their Bribe Than Suffering Another 4yrs by ifiokjohn(m): 5:23pm On May 27, 2022
Mokason288:
No Igbo man

Dead or Alive

So it's only a Yoruba man that can make it? I swear you're more stupid than the world give you credit for

4 Likes

Re: I Prefer Going Hungry And Reject Their Bribe Than Suffering Another 4yrs by Nonexisting: 5:26pm On May 27, 2022
ifiokjohn:
So it's only a Yoruba man that can make it? I swear you're more stupid than the world give you credit for
Jesu.

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Going Hungry And Reject Their Bribe Than Suffering Another 4yrs by wallarwallar(m): 5:34pm On May 27, 2022
What is the koko of this statement and who is he planning to support.. He's just a smart con man since he can't clarify his statement
Re: I Prefer Going Hungry And Reject Their Bribe Than Suffering Another 4yrs by FatherBona: 5:38pm On May 27, 2022
ifiokjohn:

Haba na
Make that guy no go drink sniper o

grin

3 Likes

Re: I Prefer Going Hungry And Reject Their Bribe Than Suffering Another 4yrs by Gandollaar(f): 5:50pm On May 27, 2022
Op that's your own!

I will collect the bullion van money and vote for the best man.
Re: I Prefer Going Hungry And Reject Their Bribe Than Suffering Another 4yrs by Mokason288(m): 5:53pm On May 27, 2022
ifiokjohn:
Did you hear or see any of the presidential candidates

Canvassing delegates in the south East?

Igbos will sell themselves for a plate of porridge
Re: I Prefer Going Hungry And Reject Their Bribe Than Suffering Another 4yrs by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:53pm On May 27, 2022
Ceenaija:
APC delegate from imo state chief Ikeuwa has told his follow delegates that he will rather go hungry than to mortgage the future of his children and children in the hands of greedy selfcentred politicians . He further revealed that the charge slogan APC used in 2015 will fill the air for the real positive change .

He regretted that people are selling their conscience because the are not thinking about tomorrow .

Linus mba. Pesin wen don already buy plot, buy cars and don even book the hottest olosho for codedruns ontop the bribe moneys
Re: I Prefer Going Hungry And Reject Their Bribe Than Suffering Another 4yrs by Ceenaija(m): 6:01pm On May 27, 2022
Mokason288:
No Igbo man

Dead or Alive

You people always like to confuse issue,please stop exposing your weaknesses . I TELL YOU of a truth,I am not Igbo but in Igbo land you will get principle people.please don't derail this topic.

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Going Hungry And Reject Their Bribe Than Suffering Another 4yrs by Ceenaija(m): 6:35pm On May 27, 2022
Nigerians are worshiping money
Re: I Prefer Going Hungry And Reject Their Bribe Than Suffering Another 4yrs by Mokason288(m): 7:11pm On May 27, 2022
Ceenaija:

You people always like to confuse issue,please stop exposing your weaknesses . I TELL YOU of a truth,I am not Igbo but in Igbo land you will get principle people.please don't derail this topic.
You are senselessssss how did I derail the topic

Or you simply don’t know what derail means

Ode
Re: I Prefer Going Hungry And Reject Their Bribe Than Suffering Another 4yrs by ifiokjohn(m): 12:13pm On May 28, 2022
Mokason288:

Did you hear or see any of the presidential candidates

Canvassing delegates in the south East?

Igbos will sell themselves for a plate of porridge
like i said initially , you're more stupid than the world gives you credit for.... If by this time in Nigeria history you're rule more by tribalism than common sense then you're one of the problems of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Going Hungry And Reject Their Bribe Than Suffering Another 4yrs by ifiokjohn(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2022
FatherBona:

Haba na
Make that guy no go drink sniper o

grin
lol no mind m.
People ruled by tribalism dey vex me.

Him no dey tire for sufferness

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Going Hungry And Reject Their Bribe Than Suffering Another 4yrs by Mokason288(m): 12:19pm On May 28, 2022
ifiokjohn:
like i said initially , you're more stupid than the world gives you credit for.... If by this time in Nigeria history you're rule more by tribalism than common sense then you're one of the problems of Nigeria
Lol grin

Your problem is spiritual

Continue having foolish hope in your tribesmen

(1) (Reply)

A.p.c Special Convention: Why Amaechi Would Win Atiku / APGA Announces Presidential Candidate For 2023 Election / Ex-army Guards Brigade Commander Raoof Lanre Akpata Laid To Rest In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.