Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Atiku Abubakar Is Closer To Becoming PDP Presidential Candidate IN 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Is Closer To Becoming PDP Presidential Candidate IN 2023 (428 Views)

Ahmad Abubakar Is Dead (Jigawa NUJ Chairman Dies) / Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal / Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Is Closer To Becoming PDP Presidential Candidate IN 2023 by eeetuk(m): 5:46pm On May 27, 2022
“The former Vice-President spoke like a true statesman. He understands that for there to be unity in the country, we need to include the South East in all political considerations. This is why we are proud that with our support, we can achieve an Igbo Presidency by 2027,” a high-ranking PDP Chieftain said."--Leader Ng website.

I disagree 100%.
Nigeria's unity can be preserved with or without Ibo. Ibos are divider and not a uniter. When you listen to ibos talk, they always view themselves as the only solution to Nigeria problems. But where is evidence to support this stupid claim? And to the contrary, there is evidence to show that having ibos in the midst is problem. The state of Southeast today, proves it. Killings of innocence people in Southeast has skyrocketed. Today, Southeast is the hotbed for kidnappers and other forms of terrorisms. 60% of citizens of Southeast have migrated to Lagos, Abuja and other states in Nigeria to find better lives. No one or any other ethnic groups in Nigeria is responsible for the bad things going in the Southeast other than Ibos.

The only reason Ibos want Nigeria presidency is to use to CBN to flood Nigeria markets with foreign products. Import is job killer. Every time you spend $1 importing stuff to Nigeria, it kills 5 or more jobs. We have seen the effect of that in Southeast--that zone is totally deserted today. So, given the Presidency to Ibos is not a solution to Ibos problems. And instead, it will lead to exacerbation of existing problems.

Atiku beware!
Earlier this year, I predicted former vice President, Atiku Abubakar will be 2023 presidential flagbearer-representing PDP in 2023 in general election. Six months later, I have not seen anything to change my prediction. I also predicted that If Atiku Abubakar picked Ibo person, he would lose in general election to APC by a wide margin. That prediction stands today.
Who disagrees?
By eeetuk
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Closer To Becoming PDP Presidential Candidate IN 2023 by ayoolataiwo(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2022
Before nko,it ain't a surprise abeg,,,AA d money bag

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is Closer To Becoming PDP Presidential Candidate IN 2023 by eeetuk(m): 6:10pm On May 27, 2022
Ayoolataiwo: "Before nko,it ain't a surprise abeg,,,AA d money bag"

you got it baby

(1) (Reply)

The Shocking Reality Of Campus Prostitution In Nigeria / Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmed Lawan / APCPRIMARIES: Moment Akpabio Stepped Down For Tinubu (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.