Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

South African Serial Rapist Sentenced To Five Life Terms And 300 Years In Prison - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Serial Rapist Sentenced To Five Life Terms And 300 Years In Prison (938 Views)

AbdulAzeez Ibrahim: Ogun Police Arrest Suspected Serial Rapist And Kidnapper / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos / Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Serial Rapist Sentenced To Five Life Terms And 300 Years In Prison by Newbusyfish(f): 6:10pm On May 27, 2022
The North West High Court in South Africa on Thursday, May 26, sentenced a 24-year-old man to five life terms for rape and 300 years for other offences which included housebreaking and robbery with aggravating circumstances.

Sbongiseni Njabulo Ngwenya was found guilty on 39 counts, of which 16 were rape, nine armed robbery, 13 housebreaking and one attempted murder.

The court, sitting in the Ga-Rankuwa regional court, declared Ngwenya unfit to possess a firearm and ordered that his name be included in the register of sexual offenders..........read more
https://euchariasblog.com/south-african-serial-rapist-sentenced-to-five-life-terms-and-300-years-in-prison/

Re: South African Serial Rapist Sentenced To Five Life Terms And 300 Years In Prison by God1000(m): 6:12pm On May 27, 2022
That's comeuppance, It's time to pay the Piper
Re: South African Serial Rapist Sentenced To Five Life Terms And 300 Years In Prison by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:13pm On May 27, 2022
Why not execute him by hanging tho... that's gonna be faster and nice..
Re: South African Serial Rapist Sentenced To Five Life Terms And 300 Years In Prison by Islandlady(f): 6:15pm On May 27, 2022
Serial rapist! can you imagine he raped 16 women!!! shocked

Chai pls kill this nuisance already, he don't deserve to live!!!
Re: South African Serial Rapist Sentenced To Five Life Terms And 300 Years In Prison by Toktee(m): 6:15pm On May 27, 2022
All the northern Muslims that have been raping kids since after the death of Muhammed should be given same treatment Abe. grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Serial Rapist Sentenced To Five Life Terms And 300 Years In Prison by nifijo8664: 6:17pm On May 27, 2022
Gdhd

Re: South African Serial Rapist Sentenced To Five Life Terms And 300 Years In Prison by ismail4sure: 6:20pm On May 27, 2022
That's nice, they should not kill him o , because killing him is like helping him at this moment

1 Like

Re: South African Serial Rapist Sentenced To Five Life Terms And 300 Years In Prison by Tmberwolf1: 6:47pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why not execute him by hanging tho... that's gonna be faster and nice..
No... He has to spend the rest of his worthless life in a cage like the animal that he is.

1 Like

Re: South African Serial Rapist Sentenced To Five Life Terms And 300 Years In Prison by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:48pm On May 27, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

No... He has to spend the rest of his worthless life in a cage like the animal that he is.
I don't trust Africa justice system tho.. cry
Re: South African Serial Rapist Sentenced To Five Life Terms And 300 Years In Prison by DonroxyII: 8:44pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I don't trust Africa justice system tho.. cry
he didn't kill anybody but attempted murder!

Five consecutive Life imprisonment and 300years never do you For All the rape he committed!
You sure you ain't as wicked as he was grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Serial Rapist Sentenced To Five Life Terms And 300 Years In Prison by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:45pm On May 27, 2022
DonroxyII:
he didn't kill anybody but attempted murder!

Five consecutive Life imprisonment and 300years never do you

You sure you ain't as wicked as he was grin
If you ask the guy he would go for straight execution rather than die in prison after suffering.. grin
Re: South African Serial Rapist Sentenced To Five Life Terms And 300 Years In Prison by DonroxyII: 8:47pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If you ask the guy he would go for straight execution rather than die in prison after suffering.. grin
No be everyone like to die:

If he behave well One Government can emerge to Pardon Him to go and Sin No More cheesy then he has a second chance!
Re: South African Serial Rapist Sentenced To Five Life Terms And 300 Years In Prison by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:49pm On May 27, 2022
DonroxyII:
No be everyone like to die:

If he behave well One Government can emerge to Pardon Him to go and Sin No More cheesy then he has a second chance!
Exactly why I said he should be executed.. grin
Re: South African Serial Rapist Sentenced To Five Life Terms And 300 Years In Prison by DonroxyII: 8:50pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Exactly why I said he should be executed.. grin
Bet, He didn't kill anyone:
If God can forgive him by turning him around why can't we Human do
Re: South African Serial Rapist Sentenced To Five Life Terms And 300 Years In Prison by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:53pm On May 27, 2022
DonroxyII:
Bet, He didn't kill anyone:
If God can forgive him by turning him around why can't we Human do
He raped people and robbed and committed horrendous crime and you say he should be pardoned?
You good?why not pardon all criminal cos your god forgave them..
Well your God has no business here..the law is talking here not some imaginary creature..
Re: South African Serial Rapist Sentenced To Five Life Terms And 300 Years In Prison by DonroxyII: 9:02pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He raped people and robbed and committed horrendous crime and you say he should be pardoned?
You good?why not pardon all criminal cos your god forgave them..
Well your God has no business here..the law is talking here not some imaginary creature..
Don't spill your Depressions on Me grin ... I'm not responsible for any odds in You... I knew you will soon Rant it Out Dark Heart grin

He was given Life Imprisonment on Five(5) Terms with 300 years and You still want him Dead

Dark African Soul ... Death, Death as if Death is Absolute in Punishments to the Dead who feels nothing but your own myopic satisfaction:

He should feel the Punishments while alive and thats the essence of campaign against Death Sentence:

With the kinda Dark Emotions running in you if you were to go to the other side(Negative), You would have Raped and Killed all Your Victims:

He is better than You and the Judge has given Him Best Sentences ....

What Lessons does a Dead Man even Learnt

Death is the cheapest Punishments are you aware ... No, You ain't because Your Emotions runs ahead of your Reasonings !

1 Like

Re: South African Serial Rapist Sentenced To Five Life Terms And 300 Years In Prison by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:04pm On May 27, 2022
DonroxyII:
Don't spill your Depressions on Me grin ... I knew you will soon Rant it Out Dark Heart grin

He was given Life Imprisonment on Five(5) Terms with 300 years and You still want him Dead

Dark African Soul ...

With the kinda Dark Emotions running in you if you were to go to the other side(Negative), You would have Raped and Killed all Your Victims:

Death is the cheapest Punishments are you aware ... No, You ain't because Your Emotions runs ahead of your Reasonings !
Ok..he's better off dead and dumped..
Re: South African Serial Rapist Sentenced To Five Life Terms And 300 Years In Prison by BigYash: 9:11pm On May 27, 2022
DonroxyII:
Don't spill your Depressions on Me grin ... I'm not responsible for any odds in You... I knew you will soon Rant it Out Dark Heart grin

Dark African Soul ... Death, Death as if Death is Absolute in Punishments to the Dead who feels nothing but your own myopic satisfaction:

He should feel the Punishments while alive and thats the essence of campaign against Death Sentence:

This guy go get degree in Vahulens. Wow! grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Serial Rapist Sentenced To Five Life Terms And 300 Years In Prison by DonroxyII: 9:16pm On May 27, 2022
BigYash:
This guy go get degree in Vahulens. Wow! grin
I knew them now ... See how she spurn everything around on me as if I wanna protect rapist because I was against him being killed grin ..

People wey well on Nairaland na few even Pansophist sef no well Iyaebe has done something to him grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Serial Rapist Sentenced To Five Life Terms And 300 Years In Prison by BigYash: 9:22pm On May 27, 2022
DonroxyII:
I knew them now ... See how she spurn everything around on me as if I wanna protect rapist because I was against him being killed grin ..

People wey well on Nairaland na few even Pansophist sef no well Iyaebe has done something to him grin
I just like the way you gave it to her, gbas gbos. grin Their own too much. 300years,and she is still complaining.. She should go to SA to help them kill him,since she is wiser than the authorities there..

2 Likes

Re: South African Serial Rapist Sentenced To Five Life Terms And 300 Years In Prison by Hungerbadoo: 9:47am On May 28, 2022
DonroxyII:

Exactly

1 Like

Re: South African Serial Rapist Sentenced To Five Life Terms And 300 Years In Prison by Fuckyoumod: 3:25pm On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
Serial rapist! can you imagine he raped 16 women!!! shocked

Chai pls kill this nuisance already, he don't deserve to live!!!
why kill him? Did he kill anybody?
The court has meted out the appropriate punishment for his crime, 300 years in prison because of ordinary toto.... Is enough punishment and it serves him right.

(1) (Reply)

Wrestler To Die For Pounding Wife To Death / 20years Old Anti Mandatory Hijab Protester Gun Down, Shot 6 Times / 22yr Old Female IPOB Member Captured. Confesses To Killing 5 People (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.