Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Why The North Wants Gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The North Wants Gej (905 Views)

See The CBN Building In Lagos That The North Wants To Remain Empty - Photos / See The Only Reason The Northern Cabal Wants GEJ As President In 2023 / 2023: Why The North Wants Amaechi To Replace Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The North Wants Gej by 989900: 7:00pm On May 27, 2022
GEJ's candidacy would likely sell in the north, because GEJ can only serve one term of 4 years, that way power can return to the north for another 8 years.

You call them ab0kis, but your southern politicians' greed would never make them make any selfless sacrifice for their people, nor the country -- it's all about "me, myself and I" for them.

Imagine GEJ betraying all his supporters -- these folks don't have shame!

Honor is not in their dictionary!

These are the folks y'all wail and die for . . . same folks that would literally unplug your life support to charge their phone.

1 Like

Re: Why The North Wants Gej by alsudan: 7:02pm On May 27, 2022
The truth is the North feel they’re owed 4 years as a result of Yar’adua’s passing and that’s where GEJ comes in.

No other candidate can guarantee a one term Presidency except GEJ, so it was an easy choice for the North to make.

1 Like

Re: Why The North Wants Gej by 989900: 8:19pm On May 27, 2022
alsudan:
The truth is the North feel they’re owed 4 years as a result of Yar’adua’s passing and that’s where GEJ comes in.

No other candidate can guarantee a one term Presidency except GEJ, so it was an easy choice for the North to make.

I'll like to see the faces of Osinbajo, Ameachi, Tinubu, Lawan, etc. When the cabal forces GEJ on them.
Re: Why The North Wants Gej by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2022
It's better than the greedy SW serving another 16 years while the SE is 0 and SS 5

SW are the most greedy geopolitical zone in the country

5 Likes

Re: Why The North Wants Gej by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2022
989900:
GEJ's candidacy would likely sell in the north, because GEJ can only serve one term of 4 years, that way power can return to the north for another 8 years.

You call them ab0kis, but your southern politicians' greed would never make them make any selfless sacrifice for their people, nor the country -- it's all about "me, myself and I" for them.

These are the folks y'all wail and die for . . . same folks that would literally unplug your life support to charge their phone.

Up APC!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why The North Wants Gej by 989900: 8:31pm On May 27, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Up APC!!!!!

LOL . . . old man, you're still breathing? cheesy
Re: Why The North Wants Gej by 989900: 8:34pm On May 27, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
It's better than the greedy SW serving another 16 years while the SE is 0 and SS 5

SW are the most greedy geopolitical zone in the country

The stats are with you on this.

How can people be so greedy and selfish?

My people just dey fall my hand, dey play into ab0ki hand.

2 Likes

Re: Why The North Wants Gej by DitariDisciple2: 9:15pm On May 27, 2022
alsudan:

You have great points.
Re: Why The North Wants Gej by DitariDisciple2: 9:16pm On May 27, 2022
The way Nigeria presently is, only a tested and trusted can give us breathing space.
Re: Why The North Wants Gej by LordAdam16: 10:48pm On May 27, 2022
989900:

The stats are with you on this.

How can people be so greedy and selfish?

My people just dey fall my hand, dey play into ab0ki hand.

Greed does not respect logic.

Tinubu, Ameachi, and co saw an opportunity in 2015 and took it. GEJ is scheming for revenge. That's his primary motivator. The vast majority of his base understands and respects that.

Not sure the Cabal angle as regards GEJ will play out smoothly; but whatever happens, post-2023 will be better than Buhari's 8 years regardless of who wins.

I can't fault the North for acting in their best interest. Everyone in the South is reaping what they sowed. From GEJ destroying the Old Guard in the SS to consolidate power in his first term and then not having any firm backing (all he had were the rumblings of political featherweights in the ethnic militia) when he needed it in 2019. To Tinubu for naively spiting other Southern regions for short-term political gains. To the entire SE elite class for lacking political sagacity.

The best alternate timeline would have had GEJ completing his second term. Ribadu currently going for reelection with Obi as Vice, with a Yoruba Speaker and SGF. And in 2027, we would have consulted and pleaded with Ohaeneze to allow Tinubu (or anyone he chooses) fulfill his ambition as a just reward for his antecedents including fighting OBJ during his 3rd term push, pushing for GEJ during the Yar'Adua crisis, and in this timeline playing the spoiler for GEJ to retain power.

In this timeline, the last 8 years would have been incomparable to the nightmare we're desperately trying to wake from. And as a country, we'll be certain that we are on an upward trajectory, as successors will be clearly better than their predecessors. I don't think enough people realize how much we've lost to Buhari. It's not just 8 years. Some of the problems he helped foment, like the so-called bandits who are imported miscreants, will still bedevil this country for more than a decade.

-Lord
Re: Why The North Wants Gej by Jlow2: 11:07pm On May 27, 2022
The worst us that he is denying, his second coming can not be trusted

1 Like

Re: Why The North Wants Gej by ScamHunter: 11:17pm On May 27, 2022
989900:

I'll like to see the faces of Osinbajo, Ameachi, Tinubu, Lawan, etc. When the cabal forces GEJ on them.
Those are the real enemies and betrayers of the south, not the north.

1 Like

Re: Why The North Wants Gej by 989900: 9:54am On May 28, 2022
Jlow2:
The worst us that he is denying, his second coming can not be trusted

That's another shade of betrayal for self-aggrandizement.
Re: Why The North Wants Gej by Validated: 9:58am On May 28, 2022
989900:

Why are you wailing? You forgot so soon how Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, etal ganged up to usurp Jonathan? Okay, it is payback time and it is very sweet. Do me, I do you.
Re: Why The North Wants Gej by 989900: 9:59am On May 28, 2022
Validated:

Why are you wailing?
Re: Why The North Wants Gej by CR777: 6:34am On Jun 14, 2022
LordAdam16:

Greed does not respect logic.

Tinubu, Ameachi, and co saw an opportunity in 2015 and took it. GEJ is scheming for revenge. That's his primary motivator. The vast majority of his base understands and respects that.

Not sure the Cabal angle as regards GEJ will play out smoothly; but whatever happens, post-2023 will be better than Buhari's 8 years regardless of who wins.

I can't fault the North for acting in their best interest. Everyone in the South is reaping what they sowed. From GEJ destroying the Old Guard in the SS to consolidate power in his first term and then not having any firm backing (all he had were the rumblings of political featherweights in the ethnic militia) when he needed it in 2019. To Tinubu for naively spiting other Southern regions for short-term political gains. To the entire SE elite class for lacking political sagacity.

The best alternate timeline would have had GEJ completing his second term. Ribadu currently going for reelection with Obi as Vice, with a Yoruba Speaker and SGF. And in 2027, we would have consulted and pleaded with Ohaeneze to allow Tinubu (or anyone he chooses) fulfill his ambition as a just reward for his antecedents including fighting OBJ during his 3rd term push, pushing for GEJ during the Yar'Adua crisis, and in this timeline playing the spoiler for GEJ to retain power.

In this timeline, the last 8 years would have been incomparable to the nightmare we're desperately trying to wake from. And as a country, we'll be certain that we are on an upward trajectory, as successors will be clearly better than their predecessors. I don't think enough people realize how much we've lost to Buhari. It's not just 8 years. Some of the problems he helped foment, like the so-called bandits who are imported miscreants, will still bedevil this country for more than a decade.

-Lord

I don't know who you are but one thing is for sure, I've learnt a lot since I started following you.

Respect boss.

(1) (Reply)

. / Owo Massacre Suspects Not ISWAP Members- Amotekun / Wike Shares New Pictures Of His Vacation Amid Rumors Of Going To France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.