Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Powerplay Manager - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Powerplay Manager (1529 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Powerplay Manager by ElCampeon: 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2011
For everyone who has ever dreamed of being a part of his favorite soccer team we bring an on-line soccer manager. Try for yourself what it feels like being a manager of a soccer team. We bring you the chance to choose the right players for your team, to raise your own young talents, to take care of the economy of the club and to create the right lineup and tactics for every match. Don't hesitate and create a team!

http://www.powerplaymanager.com/r9536

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can I Use In Starting A PS Game Shop Also A Football Arena / Fifa 2017 And Football Manager 2017(PC Games) / My Playstation Is Hanging, What Can I Do About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.