Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Please Help, My Iphone Locked Itself Out - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help, My Iphone Locked Itself Out (504 Views)

Help!! Iphone Locked To Owner. / What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) / Unlock Iphone Locked To All U.K Networks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My Iphone Locked Itself Out by lajid: 7:17pm On May 27, 2022
Hello guys, my iPhone 7plus battery ran out and I charged it and the charge was glitching. I removed the charger, plugged it again and then it came on only for me to put my password and then it said incorrect password.

Now everytim I put in my password, it says "iPhone is disabled for the next one hour"

As it is, it doesn't recognize my password anymore and locked me out.

Please how do I resolve this.
Re: Please Help, My Iphone Locked Itself Out by SimpleGuy001: 7:30pm On May 27, 2022
Re: Please Help, My Iphone Locked Itself Out by thesicilian: 10:00pm On May 27, 2022
Man has become subject to that which he made with his own hands

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Iphone Locked Itself Out by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 27, 2022
Stolen iPhone.
Re: Please Help, My Iphone Locked Itself Out by Bankowner: 2:33am On May 28, 2022
Now I know I am not alone in this! In December I stopped using my IPhone because I switched to an android phone. About two months ago I wanted to get some documents from the iPhone but it wasn't accepting the passcode.

Whoever can help with this should please do so.
Re: Please Help, My Iphone Locked Itself Out by lajid: 7:01am On May 28, 2022
thesicilian:
Man has become subject to that which he made with his own hands

I'm telling you. Helpless
Re: Please Help, My Iphone Locked Itself Out by lajid: 7:02am On May 28, 2022
Bankowner:
Now I know I am not alone in this! In December I stopped using my IPhone because I switched to an android phone. About two months ago I wanted to get some documents from the iPhone but it wasn't accepting the passcode.

The whole situation is just surprising to me honestly.
Re: Please Help, My Iphone Locked Itself Out by Nobody: 8:10am On May 28, 2022
Bankowner:

Do you know the iCloud details
If yes no whala
Re: Please Help, My Iphone Locked Itself Out by Nobody: 8:10am On May 28, 2022
lajid:
Hello guys, my iPhone 7plus battery ran out and I charged it and the charge was glitching. I removed the charger, plugged it again and then it came on only for me to put my password and then it said incorrect password.

Now everytim I put in my password, it says "iPhone is disabled for the next one hour"

As it is, it doesn't recognize my password anymore and locked me out.

Please how do I resolve this.

You will need to flash it
It can be done right here
Re: Please Help, My Iphone Locked Itself Out by Bankowner: 10:01am On May 28, 2022
The new iPhone I got now is requesting for the passcode of the other iPhone before I can access icloud.
PhoneCareIkeja:

Do you know the iCloud details
If yes no whala

(1) (Reply)

Apple Iphone 14 Pro Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G Vs Huawei P50 Pro / Can Changing The Charging Port Affect Charging Speed? / UK Used Samsung Galaxy Note 8 For Sale @ N100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.