Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Rio Ferdinand Claims Man United Have Failed Cristiano Ronaldo........ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rio Ferdinand Claims Man United Have Failed Cristiano Ronaldo........ (516 Views)

Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) / Mourinho Blames Rio Ferdinand And Paul Scholes For His Sack / Rio Ferdinand Arrives Lagos, To Search For Young Talents (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rio Ferdinand Claims Man United Have Failed Cristiano Ronaldo........ by Sabiboy123: 8:11pm On May 27, 2022
Rio Ferdinand claims Man United have failed Cristiano Ronaldo for not giving him 'the platform for success'
Manchester United legend, Rio Ferdinand has accused the club of failing to provide Cristiano Ronaldo with a 'platform for success' since his return to Old Trafford.

Ronaldo made an emotional return to the club last summer from Juventus, 12 years after he departed for Real Madrid. Despite his return, United went on to have their worst ever Premier League campaign, finishing sixth in the table........Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/rio-ferdinand-claims-man-united-have-failed-cristiano-ronaldo-for-not-giving-him-the-platform-for-success/

Re: Rio Ferdinand Claims Man United Have Failed Cristiano Ronaldo........ by kenzysmith: 9:11pm On May 27, 2022
Sell rasford sell bisaka sell and leave Maguire
Re: Rio Ferdinand Claims Man United Have Failed Cristiano Ronaldo........ by Neimar: 9:12pm On May 27, 2022
Make everybody dy work Make Penaldo dy take the glory abi
Nonsense
Re: Rio Ferdinand Claims Man United Have Failed Cristiano Ronaldo........ by paulolee(m): 9:46pm On May 27, 2022
always ass licking cr7....juve did same for 3 years before they lent d hard way after luckily escaping Europa..
Re: Rio Ferdinand Claims Man United Have Failed Cristiano Ronaldo........ by yinkeys(m): 11:11pm On May 27, 2022
I agree. CR7 coulda gone to Man City to win trophies but he chose to honour his old club.
Man Utd should’ve gotten Antonio Conte but CR7 was against it lol. He knew they would clash.
Man Utd should buy quality players for next season
Re: Rio Ferdinand Claims Man United Have Failed Cristiano Ronaldo........ by Kingcalls: 8:27am On May 28, 2022
yinkeys:
I agree. CR7 coulda gone to Man City to win trophies but he chose to honour his old club.
Man Utd should’ve gotten Antonio Conte but CR7 was against it lol. He knew they would clash.
Man Utd should buy quality players for next season

Ronaldo was never against conte coming... stop listening to bitter messi fans
Re: Rio Ferdinand Claims Man United Have Failed Cristiano Ronaldo........ by yinkeys(m): 8:31am On May 28, 2022
Kingcalls:

Ronaldo was never against conte coming... stop listening to bitter messi fans
I would look for where I read it.
Man Utd board consulted him & he said no.
Before we knew it Tottenham snatched him off the market.
They also said Conte had similar managerial patterns to Mourinho and the board ultimately decided not to go ahead with it
Re: Rio Ferdinand Claims Man United Have Failed Cristiano Ronaldo........ by Kingcalls: 8:42am On May 28, 2022
yinkeys:

I would look for where I read it.
Man Utd board consulted him & he said no.
Before we knew it Tottenham snatched him off the market.
They also said Conte had similar managerial patterns to Mourinho and the board ultimately decided not to go ahead with it

It is fake news ... dont believe everything u read ...these guys just wanna sell controversy... Ronaldo denied it , Manchester denied it as well
Re: Rio Ferdinand Claims Man United Have Failed Cristiano Ronaldo........ by OJEEMAH(m): 9:03am On May 28, 2022
Kingcalls:

It is fake news ... dont believe everything u read ...these guys just wanna sell controversy... Ronaldo denied it , Manchester denied it as well
But you believe every damn piece you read about Messi.

And what if it’s true?

Were you expecting Ronaldo or even Man United board to admit it?

He is a star player and people like them are often consulted on critical issues.

No matter how we feel, we can’t stop press from writing.

It came from credible newspapers.

It could be true……. He cant like all the coaches
Re: Rio Ferdinand Claims Man United Have Failed Cristiano Ronaldo........ by Kingcalls: 11:53am On May 28, 2022
OJEEMAH:
But you believe every damn piece you read about Messi.

And what if it’s true?

Were you expecting Ronaldo or even Man United board to admit it?

He is a star player and people like them are often consulted on critical issues.

No matter how we feel, we can’t stop press from writing.

It came from credible newspapers.

It could be true……. He cant like all the coaches

As long as its not verified by the parties involved, its fake news ... for messi , every news i talk about is verified.... I dint throw emotions , I stand on logic
Re: Rio Ferdinand Claims Man United Have Failed Cristiano Ronaldo........ by OJEEMAH(m): 2:03pm On May 28, 2022
Kingcalls:

As long as its not verified by the parties involved, its fake news ... for messi , every news i talk about is verified.... I dint throw emotions , I stand on logic
Somethings are not meant to be in the public domain. It meant to be confidential. Hence, the parties involved can’t verify it.

Not once nor twice…… I have seen you thrown jabs, make hasty conclusion and also pass unfair judgement on Messi over unverified reports.

1 Like

Re: Rio Ferdinand Claims Man United Have Failed Cristiano Ronaldo........ by Kingcalls: 3:54pm On May 28, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Somethings are not meant to be in the public domain. It meant to be confidential. Hence, the parties involved can’t verify it.

Not once nor twice…… I have seen you thrown jabs, make hasty conclusion and also pass unfair judgement on Messi over unverified reports.

Mention when I did that
Re: Rio Ferdinand Claims Man United Have Failed Cristiano Ronaldo........ by OJEEMAH(m): 6:52pm On May 28, 2022
Kingcalls:

Mention when I did that
Let’s start with you accusing Messi of wrecking Barcelona and running to PSG.
Re: Rio Ferdinand Claims Man United Have Failed Cristiano Ronaldo........ by Kingcalls: 10:35pm On May 28, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Let’s start with you accusing Messi of wrecking Barcelona and running to PSG.

But he did?? Wasn't Barcelona wrecked b4 he left?? after collecting 600m in wages , is it a lie??
Re: Rio Ferdinand Claims Man United Have Failed Cristiano Ronaldo........ by OJEEMAH(m): 12:23am On May 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

But he did?? Wasn't Barcelona wrecked b4 he left?? after collecting 600m in wages , is it a lie??
Very funny but no fact to back your claim.

Gross misappropriation of funds by Bartomeu wrecked Barcelona not Messi.

Was it Messi that spent 140m to sign injury prone Dembele?

Did Messi advice Bartomeu to spend 130m on Coutinho?

How about buying Greizmann for 120M?

Messi’s wage was never their problem because after he left, they still had to move some player to be able to register the Memphis, Aguero and few other players.

Bartomeu had a wage bill of about 135%….. about 50% higher than la liga bench mark.

Messi left and Barcelona wage bill was still around a 110%

At this point, you don’t need a soothsayer to tell you why vote of no confidence was passed on Bartomeu

(1) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen To Replace Benzema At Real Madrid / Brown Ideye's Girlfriend Calls For The Arrest Of The Ex-super Eagles Star / Starboy Bukayo Saka Is In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.