Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,977 members, 7,956,647 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Giving Birth In Private Or Public Hospital. Recommend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Giving Birth In Private Or Public Hospital. Recommend (947 Views)

Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving Birth In Private Or Public Hospital. Recommend by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 27, 2022
Pls, Share your experience on the above. Do you think general hospital is preferable to private in child's birth? Especially to a first time mom? I feel both the doctors and nurses will all be at your service, properly take care of the mother and child more in private hospitals due to the fact that the hospital bill is expensive.
Most times the mode of approach of nurses to pregnant women in general hospitals is scary.
What's your opinion on that?
Share your experience pls.
Re: Giving Birth In Private Or Public Hospital. Recommend by jnig: 8:42pm On May 27, 2022
It depends. I have had cause to angrily engage nurses both at a government and private hospital due to obvious negligence. All the same, government hospitals are worse

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Private Or Public Hospital. Recommend by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 27, 2022
jnig:
It depends.
On what pls?
Re: Giving Birth In Private Or Public Hospital. Recommend by dawnomike(m): 9:10pm On May 27, 2022
brokenheart1234:
Pls, Share your experience on the above. Do you think general hospital is preferable to private in child's birth? Especially to a first time mom? I feel both the doctors and nurses will all be at your service, properly take care of the mother and child more in private hospitals due to the fact that the hospital bill is expensive.
Most times the mode of approach of nurses to pregnant women in general hospitals is scary.
What's your opinion on that?
Share your experience pls.
Please and please, make use of a private hospital if you can biko...

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Private Or Public Hospital. Recommend by engrzico(m): 9:46pm On May 27, 2022
If you reside Lagos, I'll recommend general hospital.

They have mother and child Center as well as neonatal center too.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Private Or Public Hospital. Recommend by pweetyoge(f): 10:57pm On May 27, 2022
Ask questions around please.

I wanted to ignore but my conscience won't let me. Some private hospitals are den of bad luck, they are only out in making profits. Some public hospitals are very mean and careless.

Visit the pregnancy thread and drop the location you need and get first hand responses instead.

All the best with your decisions.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Private Or Public Hospital. Recommend by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 28, 2022
Thanks @all

(1) (Reply)

Making A Pot Of Soup / What's The Longest You've Ever Slept? / Which Would Come First In Your Life, Official duty Or Personal Obligation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.