Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,794 members, 7,841,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

APC Moves Presidential Primaries To June 6 -7 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Moves Presidential Primaries To June 6 -7 (23871 Views)

NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect / APC Moves To Punish Yari, Amosun, Okorocha, Akeredolu / PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Moves Presidential Primaries To June 6 -7 by Dobodobo04: 10:30am On May 28, 2022
barrydee:

But you backstabbing traitors did not allow a southern man to complete his 8 years in 2015. You folks didn't even think of southern unity before you connived with the Fulanis & betrayed Jonathan.
Now look at Tinubu,a so-called "national leader" doesn't even have a say in his Party's affairs, convention and presidential primary dates.
Just like Awolowo and MKO, Tinubu has been used and dumped.
U "Suffersticated" folks never learn from history. Na ONLY NOISE una sabi.

Buhari’s tenure has regrettably been a disaster but Jonathan’s gov wasn’t competent either. Same Yoruba people you called traitors fought for him when Yaradua died, and looked like Jonathan might be schemed off.

PDP needed opposition and APC rightfully emerged. I do regret Buhari’s gov but I genuinely think Tinubu will bring the much needed change for all Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: APC Moves Presidential Primaries To June 6 -7 by Sniper101(m): 10:30am On May 28, 2022
PDP ought to apply wisdom
and move theirs to June 13 & 14

After all "two can play the game", they say.
Re: APC Moves Presidential Primaries To June 6 -7 by Dobodobo04: 10:32am On May 28, 2022
Ekugbeh:
guy relax. If they give it to GEJ, the south will rule for 12years

I personally don’t want him back. He had 6 years and was too ponderous. Let’s try someone new.
Re: APC Moves Presidential Primaries To June 6 -7 by Dobodobo04: 10:36am On May 28, 2022
Larilari67:
USE SALT AND BITTERLEAF TO RECOVER YOUR STOLEN GLORY.

Bad Energy, Negativity, and Curses can cost us a lot of damage in our lives.
When you experience difficulty, hardship, brokenness, disappointment, sickness, Unemployment and many more. You should know these things are happening because of the Bad energy placed on you.

You complain the country is hard but people are building houses, buying cars, Wedding, Travelling overseas, doing good and beautiful things in the same country you said is hard. Check yourself well Chief, Ma'am, Sis and Bro. You need to activate your spiritual life and take away the bad energy hindering you from getting your heart's desire. Hindering you from success.

You need to be your healer. Heal your soul from Bad energy. Have Some Spiritual Cleansing Done to help your life.
Continue reading on our blog through the web address in the image below....

Mr healer, there is the girl I met at work on Thursday. I like her but I don’t know if she likes me. What should I do?

I finished contract with those people this Friday, so wont go back to that place again, what do you think I should do?
Re: APC Moves Presidential Primaries To June 6 -7 by Larilari67: 10:42am On May 28, 2022
Dobodobo04:

Mr healer, there is the girl I met at work on Thursday. I like her but I don’t know if she likes me. What should I do?

I finished contract with those people this Friday, so wont go back to that place again, what do you think I should do?

Are you asking to know what to do spiritually or just seeking man to man advice?
Re: APC Moves Presidential Primaries To June 6 -7 by Theoarhics: 11:18am On May 28, 2022
Its obvious inec is working for apc
Re: APC Moves Presidential Primaries To June 6 -7 by hotseat: 11:56am On May 28, 2022
It is now official!

INEC has no "independence" left as it has now stripped itself of its powers of independent status.

INEC is now a disguised arm of the ruling party, the APC!

The APC is playing mind games with the main opposition, the PDP, while lurking in the shadows and waiting for them to make the first move in other to devise a counter-killer-move.

The need to perfect this plot necessitated this nasty postponement!

This should be of concern to Nigerians!

INEC must prove and maintain its independence status by distancing itself from undue pressure and succumbing to the whims and caprices of the APC and all other parties!
Re: APC Moves Presidential Primaries To June 6 -7 by Esama: 12:04pm On May 28, 2022
grin Engrish at it peak.
donphilopus:

True to that bro. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Moves Presidential Primaries To June 6 -7 by Dobodobo04: 12:22pm On May 28, 2022
Larilari67:

Are you asking to know what to do spiritually or just seeking man to man advice?

Both @ Supreme healer. What would u recommend in both aspect?
Re: APC Moves Presidential Primaries To June 6 -7 by 1880heli: 3:12pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Ijaw man stop spamming your nonsense opinion, you have gone from ijaw nation to now Jonathan for President?

Hypocrisy in action.
[/s]
Re: APC Moves Presidential Primaries To June 6 -7 by truthfinder319: 4:46pm On May 28, 2022
false?/

rayvelez:
Honestly APC false INEC to extend the deadline.
Re: APC Moves Presidential Primaries To June 6 -7 by Wwwq: 5:01pm On May 28, 2022
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Renamed UNILAG Moshood Abiola University - Jonathan / Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. / Buhari Extends Tenure Of Defence, Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.