Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves (2518 Views)

ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO / Esn/unknown Gunmen Videos Themselves As Roast Another Police Yesterday / Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by jejeje0: 9:30pm On May 27, 2022
Gunmen have chased us out of our community. cry cry cry
They kil*led our King, some elders and many youths.
Now they have resided on the community.

Please you people should help us report this tragedy to Charles Chukwuma Soludo

Our Town is Ogwuaniocha in Ogbaru Local Government Area, Anambra State
https://fb.watch/dgXE2859g5/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by Sunofgod(m): 9:31pm On May 27, 2022
koo
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by delzbaba(m): 9:32pm On May 27, 2022
Enjoy your soup

10 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by APCnaPDP: 9:33pm On May 27, 2022
What is this nonsense happening in the east. Easterners should stand up and stop this rubbish before it becomes worse.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by JAMO4REAL1(m): 9:33pm On May 27, 2022
(Fake news) dey don't need president s/e agenda dey are ok with vice or bfa

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by Golan007: 9:35pm On May 27, 2022
Unknown Gunmen, please pity these people na.

They won't do it again.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:36pm On May 27, 2022
Gandollaar your profile picture is fire..love em.. grin smiley kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by Philipponzaghi: 9:36pm On May 27, 2022
Why are they complaining?

No sacrifice is too much for Biafla. The guy that posted this nonsense on Facebook is an efulefu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by LeoDeKing: 9:36pm On May 27, 2022
Why reporting to Charles Soludo when you can simply accuse fulani herdsmen and dss, drink water on top, then all will be fine?

Don't worry, we shall see how continuously accusing fulani herdsmen and dss of the killings in SE will address your problems. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by Gandollaar(f): 9:40pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Gandollaar your profile picture is fire..love em.. grin smiley kiss
You go soon chop ban angry

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by minasi4841: 9:40pm On May 27, 2022
Golan007:

They won't do it again.
It is very possible the king talk bad about Biafra or Nnamdi Kanu, unknown gunmen does not spill innocent blood.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by Kingspin(m): 9:41pm On May 27, 2022
Is IPOB.
But something bigger than IPOB is happening and I plead with any person with useful information to leak this calculated evil.

Today they will say it is IPOB and by tomorrow they will say is unknown gunmen.

This last statement above made me sceptical about the whole issue.

I don't know why the security agencies are comfortable with the name unknown gunmen
They know IPOB, ESN this unknown gunman has got to be fished out. It will help the public and security understand exactly who and what they are combatting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by SwissMass: 9:42pm On May 27, 2022
ok
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:42pm On May 27, 2022
Gandollaar:
You go soon chop ban angry
Huh?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by Gandollaar(f): 9:42pm On May 27, 2022
If this is confirmed to be true, soludo should expect an early impeachment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by Gandollaar(f): 9:43pm On May 27, 2022
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by Quiny32323: 9:43pm On May 27, 2022
minasi4841:

It is very possible the king talk bad about Biafra or Nnamdi Kanu, unknown gunmen does not spill innocent blood.

Na so those idiots go take die too both the idiotic Igbos.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by Golan007: 9:44pm On May 27, 2022
minasi4841:

So he's guilty for having a differing opinion?

Na real AfghanEASTan.

8 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by Gandollaar(f): 9:44pm On May 27, 2022
minasi4841:

The unknown gunmen killing people in your state, are they killing for Biafra or Mazi Kanu?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by Creamypie(m): 9:44pm On May 27, 2022
I no dey worry about our eastern brothers again. They got what they deserve. They shouldn't complain... Na DSS/Fulani

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by Gandollaar(f): 9:46pm On May 27, 2022
Golan007:

Na real AfghanEASTan.
You are not ashamed to mock terrorist Afghanistan as a Muslim yourself. You should be at the fore front defending Afghanistan, not mocking them.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by Golan007: 9:47pm On May 27, 2022
Creamypie:
I no dey worry about our eastern brothers again. They got what they deserve

It's sad though.

I guess we should expect this King's head with a note by Tuesday.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by Golan007: 9:48pm On May 27, 2022
Gandollaar:
You are not ashamed to mock terrorist Afghanistan as a Muslim yourself. You should be at the fore front defending Afghanistan, not mocking them.

Na you convert me abi?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by LeoDeKing: 9:49pm On May 27, 2022
Kingspin:
They will say it is the IPOB.

But something bigger than IPOB is happening and I plead with any person with useful information to leak this calculated evil.

Today they will say it is IPOB and by tomorrow they will say is unknown gunmen.

This last statement above made me sceptical about the whole issue.
I suggest we simply blame fulani herdsmen and dss, drink water on top and all will be just fine.

That's what we have been doing and has been working for us. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by minasi4841: 9:50pm On May 27, 2022
Golan007:

Na real AfghanEASTan.

Mtsew

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by minasi4841: 9:51pm On May 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I suggest we simply blame fulani herdsmen and dss, drink water on top and all will be just fine.

That's what we have been doing and has been working for us. cool

Very possible the king badmouth Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB. Unknown gunmen don't spill innocent blood

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by Golan007: 9:51pm On May 27, 2022
minasi4841:

If u have a different opinion don't voice it out keep it to yourself. Unknown gunmen are only here to enforce IPOB orders like sit at home and no election in Biafra land, no military in Biafra land etc.

If u don't like IPOB just don't say it to avoid trouble from unknown gunmen.

Like me now I'm in Lagos doing my business. If I come to Anambra I must obey IPOB sit at home to avoid unknown gunmen problem.

That means they are the government of the East.

Chimooo!

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by LeoDeKing: 9:54pm On May 27, 2022
minasi4841:

Very possible the king badmouth Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB. Unknown gunmen don't spill innocent blood
I want to know who we should blame for the spilling of the blood for whatever reason.

Should we simply blame fulani herdsmen and dss or just take it that unknown gunmen spilt blood for a reason? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by Yibo(m): 9:56pm On May 27, 2022
minasi4841:

so anybody that talk bad about beerfraud deserve to be killed?
Average p1ggyyeasters are daft

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by ManirBK: 9:59pm On May 27, 2022
Golan007:

They won't do it again.
point of correction Ipob pity these peace na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by Dawn91(m): 10:05pm On May 27, 2022
minasi4841:

Are you sure you are okay?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills King His Elders In Anambra Videos Themselves by Sergio104(m): 10:05pm On May 27, 2022
sad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Renames Their Abuja "One Million March" To Mini Carnival After Low Turnout / Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon / Wike Begins State-wide UNIT To UNIT Sensitization For Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.