Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Top 8 Lucrature Side Hustles For Students In Nigeria To Start - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 8 Lucrature Side Hustles For Students In Nigeria To Start (1733 Views)

7 Side Hustles For 2022 That Earn You N500,000 Monthly / Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? / Digital Side Hustles That Can Fetch You Insane Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Lucrature Side Hustles For Students In Nigeria To Start by inform50(m): 9:33pm On May 27, 2022
It is very important for student most especially those in higher institution to have a side hustle in Nigeria, this will not only help them but will be able to improve their cash flow.

I could remember back then in Lagos state after my SSCE, I have never felt what is like to get pocket money from parents or relatives.

While in the higher institution I will hear other students complain that the money they are expecting from their uncle, brother or parents have not been given to them and i will be wondering, because even as a student I usually send money to my siblings.

I knew such thing was a norm in school, so I decided not to be part of that. What did I then do? I ventured into one of the best side hustle in Nigeria which I have learnt when I was in secondary school.

You too can stop depending on your parent by looking for one of the best side hustle in Nigeria for students.

In fact with the help of some of this side hustle you will be able to tackle your financial embarrassment, you can even start paying your bills by your self and buying your school textbooks etc.

Instead of sitting idle everyday after school look for something meaningful and be doing while other student were waiting for urgent 2k.

Their are numerous reasons why students need side hustle in Nigeria which may be: To support yourself and your family, to get rid of your financial challenges, to monetize your skills or to ball on campus.

8 side hustles for students in Nigeria to start

These are some of the side hustles for students in Nigeria to venture into to be able to improve their cash flow while in campus, continue reading if you are ready to tackle your financial embarrassment.

1. Teaching/Tutoring

Can you teach subject like mathematics, English language, Biology, literature, physics, chemistry etc, if yes! Then you can start organizing tutorials for your junior students most essential those preparing for WAEC, NECO and JAMB examination.

Or start doing afternoon lesson for small children after school, helping them do their homework some parents will be ready to pay you very high as far as you can turn their children result around.

You can earn more than N100,000 monthly doing this, because once other parents start noticing your good job they will also like you to be teaching their kids also just be ready to change the children's academic game and get ready to earn more.

2. Affiliate Marketing Skills

This involves you selling other persons/company products or services, you get a commission for each sales you make.

There is nothing like creating your own product or services rather you only sell what others have created.

Surprising right? This is where you need to be careful because it is a skill you learn not something you rush into.

One of the requirements for you to get consistent income from affiliate marketing is the fact that you know how to sell, especially online.

The amount you can earn from this side hustle in Nigeria alone is limitless, I earned my first affiliate commission when I was in 100 level in Ebonyi state university, Abakaliki.

3. Facebook Ads

If you can master this skill very well, it can create a lifetime of income streams for you and your family.

Everyday people run Facebook ads. Businesses are in need of more customers and visibility.

They need a better way of reaching out to their target prospects and clients. With Facebook ads they can achieve that.

you can learn this Facebook ads using your smartphone and get paid doing this for personal brands, organizations and business brands.

4. Video Creation and Editing

You can easily start this side hustle with your smartphone, There are free tools and applications you will need to create exceptional videos and edit them professionally for clients.

It has been confirmed that people consume videos more online than content.

There are business owners and personal brands that don’t have time to create these videos, you can come in and help them create these videos.

5. Phones repair

Learning how to repair phone will take you atleast six month, you can't just start this side hustle without first learn it from an experience person.

Almost all students in University, polytechnic, and college of education are using smartphone, this smartphones due develop problem sometime and will require the service of an experience person to get the problem solved.

If you know how to repair phone in campus you are already a big boy in campus because you will be tired of working everyday as monsy keep flowing into your pockwork

6. Make and sell products

Did you know how to make hat, body cream, soup, beads, snacks, handbags and school bags etc. Why haven't you started making it? Or you are still waiting for me before.

If you can be able to make any of this you can be selling it in campus to other students and none students, this can seriously improve your cash flow and can even take you more higher after graduating from school.

7. Buying and selling (Mini importation)

Starting mini importation can really change your financial status, if you can be able to be importing things like, sneakers, shoes, bags, jewellery, wristwatches, phones, laptops, books t-shirts and gowns Ither electronic gadgets.

From country like China or buying here in Nigeria in locations like Lagos, Ibadan or Aba in Anambra state in a very cheap price and and sell in high price in the campus and earn good gain.

8. Publish E-book on Amazon KDP

Self Publishing of word documents on Amazon and earning in dollars when Amazon publishes your content or book to their million customers. No worry of advertising as Amazon does it for you.

Even if you haven't written any single storyline before you can learn from scratch with the Amazon kdp Android phone course.

Conclusion

I know their are another side hustles that students can try too, but above are the ones I myself and my friends have tried while in school and it really help us.

You can see more businesses to try as a student through this link; https://usulorinform.com/online-business-that-pays-daily/

Have you tried any side hustles before and you earn extra income from it? Tell us.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Japa House Items For Sales / The Naira Vs Dollar Xchange Rate! / Interested In Setting Up And Managing Event Centre, Ebute-metta Call 08022683333

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.