Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Kid Singer, Amarachi Dance Looks Unrecognizable (pictures And Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kid Singer, Amarachi Dance Looks Unrecognizable (pictures And Video) (3149 Views)

Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos / Cardi B Looks Almost Unrecognizable In A Head-wrap And No Make-up As She Dons Bl / Check Out Toolz In This Unrecognizable New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kid Singer, Amarachi Dance Looks Unrecognizable (pictures And Video) by Nerogaming01(m): 9:36pm On May 27, 2022
She has really changed alot.

Fans were amazed at her new look when she posted a video of herself on the Tiktok app

See video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6pPF3C8yAE

2 Likes

Re: Kid Singer, Amarachi Dance Looks Unrecognizable (pictures And Video) by Nerogaming01(m): 9:38pm On May 27, 2022
I'm sorry the pictures wouldn't post. Opera mini won't let me. If any of you have her old pics, you could help comment it so that those who don't remember her will. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Kid Singer, Amarachi Dance Looks Unrecognizable (pictures And Video) by NeroGaming: 9:41pm On May 27, 2022
Here

1 Like

Re: Kid Singer, Amarachi Dance Looks Unrecognizable (pictures And Video) by phemmyfour: 7:55am On May 28, 2022
Nerogaming01:
I'm sorry the pictures wouldn't post. Opera mini won't let me. If any of you have her old pics, you could help comment it so that those who don't remember her will. Thank you.
Opera mini in 2022...smh

Upgrade yourself

4 Likes

Re: Kid Singer, Amarachi Dance Looks Unrecognizable (pictures And Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:57am On May 28, 2022
She’s now fully ripe for tongue

1 Like

Re: Kid Singer, Amarachi Dance Looks Unrecognizable (pictures And Video) by Nerogaming01(m): 8:16am On May 28, 2022
phemmyfour:
Opera mini in 2022...smh

Upgrade yourself

Alowa o cry

I'll upgrade. undecided

I posted the pictures above with chrome though
Re: Kid Singer, Amarachi Dance Looks Unrecognizable (pictures And Video) by Nerogaming01(m): 8:22am On May 28, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
She’s now fully ripe for tongue

She's now fully ripe to be a medical doctor and get a paid job, not constituting nuisance to the society undecided

1 Like

Re: Kid Singer, Amarachi Dance Looks Unrecognizable (pictures And Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:28am On May 28, 2022
Nerogaming01:

She's now fully ripe to be a medical doctor and get a paid job, not constituting nuisance to the society undecided

That’s the same thing I was talking about. Don’t know what you are talking about. sad

2 Likes

Re: Kid Singer, Amarachi Dance Looks Unrecognizable (pictures And Video) by Nerogaming01(m): 8:36am On May 28, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

That’s the same thing I was talking about. Don’t know what you are talking about. sad

Comrade grin

She's ripe for collecting wotowoto grin
Re: Kid Singer, Amarachi Dance Looks Unrecognizable (pictures And Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:38am On May 28, 2022
Nerogaming01:

Comrade grin

She's ripe for collecting wotowoto grin

Sorry what is wotowoto ?? We don’t know that here in Mogadishu. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kid Singer, Amarachi Dance Looks Unrecognizable (pictures And Video) by Nerogaming01(m): 8:52am On May 28, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Sorry what is wotowoto ?? We don’t know that here in Mogadishu. cheesy grin

It's a word we use here in Southern Jupiter. I heard in some places on earth its called; whipping.. brushing, writing.. wiring, praking and collecting undecided

1 Like

Re: Kid Singer, Amarachi Dance Looks Unrecognizable (pictures And Video) by Ghostrye: 4:17pm On May 28, 2022
Nerogaming01:

It's a word we use here in Southern Jupiter. I heard in some places on earth its called; whipping.. brushing, writing.. wiring, praking and collecting undecided
comrade, try to be calming down

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Okojie Reacts To Prince Odi's Alleged Interview / Countries That Always Want This ! / Nairalander With The Newest First Lady #edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.