Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Francis Alimikhena Dumps APC, Withdraws From Senatorial Race - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Francis Alimikhena Dumps APC, Withdraws From Senatorial Race (16212 Views)

Why Akpabio Withdrew From Senatorial Rerun - PDP / Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun / Senator Ben Murray Bruce Withdraws From Senatorial Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Alimikhena Dumps APC, Withdraws From Senatorial Race by whizzler: 2:56am On May 28, 2022
zukky79:
He is angry that Oshiomole wants and will get the ticket. Seven years ago when Oshiomole gave him the ticket instead of the SSG to Oshiomole, Prof. Ihonbvere, he didn't complain about injustice.

If he decamps to any party, he will just waste his money. He can't beat incoming Senator Oshiomole in Edo north.

But after 2 terms what does he really want, these guys feel they are the only ones around
Re: Francis Alimikhena Dumps APC, Withdraws From Senatorial Race by etibaba(m): 3:27am On May 28, 2022
vexing:
As far as Edo north is concerned, Alemikhena will beat Oshomole even if he joins APGA. He has been the only APC senator in Edo State even though PDP have been controlling all other senatorial seats for the past 8 years.
You know next to nothing if you think Francis is the reason why APC have been winning Edo North, even if he has 20,000 vote ahead he will lose to Oshomole. Oshomole is the reason why Apc have Edo North on lockdown down to Federal reps(owan, Etsako East/West/Central).

1 Like

Re: Francis Alimikhena Dumps APC, Withdraws From Senatorial Race by Nobody: 3:29am On May 28, 2022
etokhana:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/05/27/edo-senator-quits-apc-over-injustice-in-primary-election/
Saw this coming. He stood no chance contesting against Adams. He's going to probably team up with his friend Obaseki in the PDP, they will try to demystify ADAMS a second time. Obaseki most predictably will not want to see Adams go to the senate in a state which he governs. Who wins the last fight will be seen in the near future.
Re: Francis Alimikhena Dumps APC, Withdraws From Senatorial Race by Nobody: 3:31am On May 28, 2022
tunapawizzy:
dem dun give dis one ticket to another person.....e dey cite injustice, the same injustice that made u a senator in the first place
Adams don collect am as compensation.

1 Like

Re: Francis Alimikhena Dumps APC, Withdraws From Senatorial Race by rolams(m): 3:41am On May 28, 2022
You should have done this long ago!
Re: Francis Alimikhena Dumps APC, Withdraws From Senatorial Race by DAwest7: 3:48am On May 28, 2022
WideMouth333:
Hello to my very Good loving fellow Nigerians......

what if we all unite and vote very massively for peter obi.....

both the yorubas,hausas,igbos,calabas,ijaws etc

what if we all pick one candidate just like peter obi of labour party and make him the best winner in 2023...YEYE

let no one vote for APC and PDP again....

as for me and all my household till we die....

the caring peter obi is our best bet....

Goodluck Jonathan should go and sit down and rest for he has ruled us before....

we don't need him again....

now we need a fresh hand as our president....

anyone that will support tinubu is a disgrace to his entire tribe and family...

peter obi has human sympathy and can really transform our country Nigeria from a third world country to a first class country in the world....

peter obi is good....

the man peter obi is Good.....

in peter obi we will stand....

lets shame APC and PDP come 2023.....

(conclusion)
our matra says...
in peter obi labour party we will stand....

cheers!
Re: Francis Alimikhena Dumps APC, Withdraws From Senatorial Race by Whatshallido: 6:41am On May 28, 2022
Good for him! Someone that is not outspoken. I've never heard that man raise matters in the national assembly concerning his people and the nation.
Re: Francis Alimikhena Dumps APC, Withdraws From Senatorial Race by favour32(m): 6:41am On May 28, 2022
Foreigna2:
[s][/s]

You are a fool and a big disgrace to your tribe and your family.
What has that fool Peter Obi achieved in Anambra? No legacy, no men, nothing. He couldn't even get a PDP Governor for Anambra.
Let him go and carry 5th position in Labour Party.
Why not argue constructively and counter his idea than use of vitriolics?
Re: Francis Alimikhena Dumps APC, Withdraws From Senatorial Race by pafra(m): 6:46am On May 28, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
oga go and look at the last governorship election, no one even expected shuaibu to perform as much as he did, Osho narrowly won edo north. If it was Osho of old, it would be a clean sweep. Besides u should note that edo north unlike edo south and central does not have a homogeneous ethnic group, oshos etsako is just one other the ethnic groups, there are others like owan, akoko edo, etc. Those other ethnicities are also agitating that it is their turn to produce the senator. Don't worry the next general election is just round the corner, pdp will flog apc again in Edo.

Are you from Edo north?
When last did you visit your village?
When next you get there take your time speak to the locals ask questions.
Alimihena is a good man no doubt but leaving apc .
Even if he gets the PDP ticket I don't see him win the election. PDP is a divided house.

In etsako there is this emotional attachment of the people to Osho baba. There is nothing like old Osho.

For your information etsako are angry with Philip because he has done nothing in etsako land.

It is so annoying you mention Philp. If you know his achievements mentioned them to prove me wrong.

Osho achievements in Edo state not just etsako speaks for him. We are not on social media we are on ground to vote
Re: Francis Alimikhena Dumps APC, Withdraws From Senatorial Race by TheOgaBoss: 7:31am On May 28, 2022
pafra:

Are you from Edo north?
When last did you visit your village?
When next you get there take your time speak to the locals ask questions.
Alimihena is a good man no doubt but leaving apc .
Even if he gets the PDP ticket I don't see him win the election. PDP is a divided house.

In etsako there is this emotional attachment of the people to Osho baba. There is nothing like old Osho.

For your information etsako are angry with Philip because he has done nothing in etsako land.

It is so annoying you mention Philp. If you know his achievements mentioned them to prove me wrong.

Osho achievements in Edo state not just etsako speaks for him. We are not on social media we are on ground to vote
you visited ur etsako village and talked to ur people, did u also visit owan.villages? Did u visit igara villages, etsako is not the ethnic group in Edo north.
Re: Francis Alimikhena Dumps APC, Withdraws From Senatorial Race by Tareq1105: 7:47am On May 28, 2022
Moferere:

The man con vex grin

Politics eehn

Den collect feeding bottle from him mouth after 2 terms and he still dey cry. Na only him want chop? To me, after 2 terms wetin again?
Re: Francis Alimikhena Dumps APC, Withdraws From Senatorial Race by barinedan(m): 7:54am On May 28, 2022
Political prostitution and junketing has began
Re: Francis Alimikhena Dumps APC, Withdraws From Senatorial Race by Tareq1105: 7:59am On May 28, 2022
Astoria:
Saw this coming. He stood no chance contesting against Adams. He's going to probably team up with his friend Obaseki in the PDP, they will try to demystify ADAMS a second time. Obaseki most predictably will not want to see Adams go to the senate in a state which he governs. Who wins the last fight will be seen in the near future.

The same Obaseki that's battling to survive the heat from old PDP led by Dan Orbiah (hope I get the name right). Is Obaseki in PDP? He's an outcast there and he knows.

Osho Baba would deliver Edo north for APC. I don't know what Obaseki has done in Edo north to convince them not to vote Baba Oshiomole.
Re: Francis Alimikhena Dumps APC, Withdraws From Senatorial Race by pafra(m): 8:43am On May 28, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
you visited ur etsako village and talked to ur people, did u also visit owan.villages? Did u visit igara villages, etsako is not the ethnic group in Edo north.

I will not continue talking to you because you are not informed.

There is a part of owan that Osho gave light for the first time .
Same with akoko edo

All round impact was felt by this people you mention.

The question is why will they vote somebody else?

What has Philp Shibu and Francis Alimihena done that will make them prefer any of them more than Osho?

1 Like

Re: Francis Alimikhena Dumps APC, Withdraws From Senatorial Race by Nobody: 8:55am On May 28, 2022
Tareq1105:

The same Obaseki that's battling to survive the heat from old PDP led by Dan Orbiah (hope I get the name right). Is Obaseki in PDP? He's an outcast there and he knows.

Osho Baba would deliver Edo north for APC. I don't know what Obaseki has done in Edo north to convince them not to vote Baba Oshiomole.
I just gave a holistic analysis of the situation as it stands with no credit to any party. NOT only has Obaseki not done anything in Edo North, he also has performed abysmally in all the senatorial districts. Most of the roads still pliable in Edo North, South and Central were all done by Adams. Note that I said and I quote "Obaseki will PREDICTABLY not want to see Adam's go to the senate" isn't it his choice and to his benefit not to want to see him win? Obaseki will always be Oshio's spoiler any time, any day and twice on a Sunday. Besides Oshio having Obaseki as a thorn in the flesh, Alimikhena who has done 2 terms is also from one of Etsako's Federal constituency as Adams. You have Akoko Edo and the two Owan Federal constituencies clamouring too. Adams has a lot of convincing to do in these constituencies as Etsako alone can not get him to the Senate. State resources plays an important role in politics dont forget too. You don't despise Obaseki more than I do. The name is Orbih. Dan Osi Orbih.
Re: Francis Alimikhena Dumps APC, Withdraws From Senatorial Race by MrMeth: 9:37am On May 28, 2022
Astoria:
I just gave a holistic analysis of the situation as it stands with no credit to any party. NOT only has Obaseki not done anything in Edo North, he also has performed abysmally in all the senatorial districts. Most of the roads still pliable in Edo North, South and Central were all done by Adams. Note that I said and I quote "Obaseki will PREDICTABLY not want to see Adam's go to the senate" isn't it his choice and to his benefit not to want to see him win? Obaseki will always be Oshio's spoiler any time, any day and twice on a Sunday. Besides Oshio having Obaseki as a thorn in the flesh, Alimikhena who has done 2 terms is also from one of Etsako's Federal constituency as Adams. You have Akoko Edo and the two Owan Federal constituencies clamouring too. Adams has a lot of convincing to do in these constituencies as Etsako alone can not get him to the Senate. State resources plays an important role in politics dont forget too. You don't despise Obaseki more than I do. The name is Orbih. Dan Osi Orbih.
I don't get it?
Are you Dan Osi Orbih, or you are impersonating him?
Re: Francis Alimikhena Dumps APC, Withdraws From Senatorial Race by Nobody: 9:59am On May 28, 2022
MrMeth:

I don't get it?
Are you Dan Osi Orbih, or you are impersonating him?
lol. No, I only corrected Tareq1105 as he wasn't sure if he got Orbih's name correctly in his mention.
Re: Francis Alimikhena Dumps APC, Withdraws From Senatorial Race by HRMK: 10:20am On May 28, 2022
Moferere:

The man con vex grin

Politics eehn
0 WETIN KONSAN OSHIOMOLE FOR DIS AGAIN?NA HIM BE BUHARI OR ADAMU?
Re: Francis Alimikhena Dumps APC, Withdraws From Senatorial Race by claxrep96(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2022
Which Injustice no politician don go 3rd term for Edo north senetorial district na u wan come try am
No achievement for his 8yrs in Abuja owan neglected,akoko Edo neglected oga sit down u are a failure
Re: Francis Alimikhena Dumps APC, Withdraws From Senatorial Race by 1880h: 3:15pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
post=113235868:
Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we want at [/color].

GOD BLESS [color=#006600]NIGERIA
[/s]
Re: Francis Alimikhena Dumps APC, Withdraws From Senatorial Race by Abujaexpress: 4:42pm On May 28, 2022
etokhana:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/05/27/edo-senator-quits-apc-over-injustice-in-primary-election/
Alimikhena is inconsequential in Edo North politics. Oshiomole brought him to power and got to the Red Chambers twice and he wants to contest for the Senate for the third time? What has he done to merit the 2nd term at the Senate? Nothing. Even Senators that did well more than him during their days never got that opportunity. The only name working for him is his electrification project which he facilitated to Igiode, his Village in Etsako East L.G.A of Edo State, when he was a Major General in the Nigerian Army.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Tinubu Arrives New York, United States, Ahead Of The 78th UNGA / Thisday Corrects Self On "Pastor Adeboye's" Jet / Tribunal Judgment: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Nigeria 'A Zoo'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.