Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Meet Husband Of Senator Aishatu, Adamawa APC Governorship Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Husband Of Senator Aishatu, Adamawa APC Governorship Candidate (10870 Views)

Aishatu ‘yan Guru Nahuce: Pilgrim Returned Missing $80,000, Honoured In Zamfara / 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket / Aishatu Umar Maigari's 3 Brothers Die In Motor Accident In Gombe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Husband Of Senator Aishatu, Adamawa APC Governorship Candidate by joelbooks: 9:59pm On May 27, 2022
Professor Muhammed Modibo to become the First Gentleman in Adamawa if Aishatu Binani becomes Governor.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Husband Of Senator Aishatu, Adamawa APC Governorship Candidate by joelbooks: 9:59pm On May 27, 2022
Some men are running away from fight, decamping from APGA to PDP to LP , APC to PDP, APC to NNPP....This woman stood her ground beating 5 men

10 Likes

Re: Meet Husband Of Senator Aishatu, Adamawa APC Governorship Candidate by Abfinest007(m): 10:00pm On May 27, 2022
Ok we hear
Re: Meet Husband Of Senator Aishatu, Adamawa APC Governorship Candidate by Sukersoc: 10:03pm On May 27, 2022
The husband actually comes across as the wife; abi na me no see am well ni ? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Meet Husband Of Senator Aishatu, Adamawa APC Governorship Candidate by Cantonese: 10:08pm On May 27, 2022
Difficult hurdle to cross in Adamawa with PDP.

1 Like

Re: Meet Husband Of Senator Aishatu, Adamawa APC Governorship Candidate by habiham: 10:11pm On May 27, 2022
Iron woman

1 Like

Re: Meet Husband Of Senator Aishatu, Adamawa APC Governorship Candidate by Nigerialabalaba: 10:12pm On May 27, 2022
Dem look like Bro and Sister sef. If u see dat woman well, u go see say dat man no dey give dat woman problem at all.

Na girls wey get sense dey marry those kain men and na men wey get sense and no dey insecure like all dis my Tinubu hating nl Ibo boys miscreants dey get women wey get brain, beauty and character like dis woman.

Who go believe say a state wey boko haram dey pepper before na hin go produce d first ever female candidate of a leading party for Nigeria. Dis kain woman go inspire a lot of girls for Adamawa and d whole north .

I wish them both success.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Husband Of Senator Aishatu, Adamawa APC Governorship Candidate by Nova1988(m): 11:36pm On May 27, 2022
Adamawa my state!!!!
Re: Meet Husband Of Senator Aishatu, Adamawa APC Governorship Candidate by Anijay1212(m): 12:17am On May 28, 2022
smiley

I hope she wins.
Let's see if women can do better.
wink

3 Likes

Re: Meet Husband Of Senator Aishatu, Adamawa APC Governorship Candidate by Munamoqel: 12:37am On May 28, 2022
joelbooks:
Professor Muhammed Modibo to become the First Gentleman in Adamawa if Aishatu Binani becomes Governor.
after looting NTI and UBEC for 10 year why will she not win .

1 Like

Re: Meet Husband Of Senator Aishatu, Adamawa APC Governorship Candidate by flejnr2(f): 12:40am On May 28, 2022
He looks like who is passing through domestic abuse at home, Iike she beats him
Re: Meet Husband Of Senator Aishatu, Adamawa APC Governorship Candidate by Rugaria: 12:42am On May 28, 2022
joelbooks:
Some men are running away from fight, decamping from APGA to PDP to LP , APC to PDP, APC to NNPP....This woman stood her ground beating 5 men
Stop being a petty millipede

1 Like

Re: Meet Husband Of Senator Aishatu, Adamawa APC Governorship Candidate by modskiller(m): 1:40am On May 28, 2022
Great feat from the woman

1 Like

Re: Meet Husband Of Senator Aishatu, Adamawa APC Governorship Candidate by EmeraldJD: 1:44am On May 28, 2022
Unfortunately Adamawa is PDP.

1 Like

Re: Meet Husband Of Senator Aishatu, Adamawa APC Governorship Candidate by Madmohamed123: 3:55am On May 28, 2022
joelbooks:
what can we all him

Ok the firs man

1 Like

Re: Meet Husband Of Senator Aishatu, Adamawa APC Governorship Candidate by MrSamsung(m): 4:47am On May 28, 2022
Sukersoc:
The husband actually comes across as the wife; abi na me no see am well ni ? shocked

Some of you guys here are very pathetic without knowing it smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Husband Of Senator Aishatu, Adamawa APC Governorship Candidate by Emmanuel909090: 5:49am On May 28, 2022
Congratulations.
Re: Meet Husband Of Senator Aishatu, Adamawa APC Governorship Candidate by HeavenVGate: 5:52am On May 28, 2022
joelbooks:
How I wish I can support this woman one way or the other because I wanna see woman on that seat

3 Likes

Re: Meet Husband Of Senator Aishatu, Adamawa APC Governorship Candidate by ybalogs(m): 5:53am On May 28, 2022
First Female Governor in Northern Nigeria. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Meet Husband Of Senator Aishatu, Adamawa APC Governorship Candidate by gulfer: 5:57am On May 28, 2022
Sukersoc:
You took this out of my mouth... The headline should be,
(Meet Wife Of Senator Aishatu, Adamawa female APC Governorship Candidate)"

1 Like

Re: Meet Husband Of Senator Aishatu, Adamawa APC Governorship Candidate by DKM123: 6:54am On May 28, 2022
MrSamsung:

Some of you guys here are very pathetic without knowing it smh

I swear! Nairaland men, I mean boys cos this aren't real men, are indeed pathetic lots.

An accomplished man who is an astute Professor and who has allowed his wife thrive and be successful can never be a good person in the eyes of this disgusting, poverty stricken, idiatic lowlives whose only accomplishment in life is going to ashewo house and then coming online to bash women.

Anyway, this nairaland boys are not used to successful women cos thier mothers and the women around them were forced to be redundant and useless so I don't blame them for thier stewpid mindset.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Husband Of Senator Aishatu, Adamawa APC Governorship Candidate by Penguin2: 6:57am On May 28, 2022
joelbooks:

Shut up!

Peter Obi has started an exodus from PDP. You will see it in recent weeks.

Nothing for Atiku and Tinubu

And I’m sure you don’t know that the woman Aisha Buhari’s candidate and that she got presidential backing at the primary?

Una go just open mouth waaaa dey talk rubbish
Re: Meet Husband Of Senator Aishatu, Adamawa APC Governorship Candidate by JovialJune(f): 10:33am On May 28, 2022
It will be a ground breaking history if she wins, I'm so happy for her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Budgets For Suvs, Villas Amid Cost-of-living Crisis - Bloomberg / Court Reserves Judgment In Kano Governor's Appeal / Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.