Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Peter Obi: 2015 Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled In Our Very Own Eyes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: 2015 Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled In Our Very Own Eyes (2885 Views)

Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled / Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) / Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: 2015 Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled In Our Very Own Eyes by mdshell(m): 6:14am On May 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 2015 Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled In Our Very Own Eyes by sweetonugbu: 7:13am On May 28, 2022
Following
Re: Peter Obi: 2015 Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled In Our Very Own Eyes by sweetonugbu: 7:13am On May 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi: 2015 Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled In Our Very Own Eyes by l69l: 7:53am On May 28, 2022

The military will be the instrumentality of God to fully establish the Davidic rule during the second term of Jonathan which shall be the Nigeria’s Messianic Rule. Some mysterious hand will come upon the military to help establish the Davidic rule over the entire nation. Jonathanic and Davidic rules are somehow mysteriously connected”.

Explain this phrase
Re: Peter Obi: 2015 Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled In Our Very Own Eyes by AdeniyiA(m): 7:55am On May 28, 2022
I believe it, I have heard of same prophecy from other two places/persons before...

The way the country is at present, military intervention might come in or be invited

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: 2015 Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled In Our Very Own Eyes by AdeniyiA(m): 7:56am On May 28, 2022
l69l:

The military will be the instrumentality of God to fully establish the Davidic rule during the second term of Jonathan which shall be the Nigeria’s Messianic Rule. Some mysterious hand will come upon the military to help establish the Davidic rule over the entire nation. Jonathanic and Davidic rules are somehow mysteriously connected”.

Explain this phrase

Read my response above or contact the Prophet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: 2015 Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled In Our Very Own Eyes by l69l: 7:58am On May 28, 2022
AdeniyiA:

Read my response above or contact the Prophet
read the phrase again "second term of Jonathan"
Re: Peter Obi: 2015 Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled In Our Very Own Eyes by JANK23H(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2022
AdeniyiA:
I believe it, I have heard of same prophecy from other two places/persons before...

The way the country is at present, military intervention might come in or be invited
Prophesies sometimes are not interpreted directly."Jonathanic" could be symbolic.Jonathan was David close friend;so close was their bond that they were likened to brothers.

The "Jonathan" here could mean a close and trusted friend of the "David".
Re: Peter Obi: 2015 Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled In Our Very Own Eyes by simple250: 10:34am On May 28, 2022
A better nigeria is what we all pray for except for some greedy politicians and those that are benefiting from the corrupt government that will never allow Nigeria to be great .
Re: Peter Obi: 2015 Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled In Our Very Own Eyes by Okoroawusa: 10:43am On May 28, 2022
Anakogheri
Re: Peter Obi: 2015 Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled In Our Very Own Eyes by Pious101: 12:49pm On May 28, 2022
l69l:

Explain this phrase
I tire o
Re: Peter Obi: 2015 Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled In Our Very Own Eyes by mdshell(m): 3:31am On Jul 27, 2022
He said it's not Jonathan nwoke!

l69l:

read the phrase again "second term of Jonathan"
Re: Peter Obi: 2015 Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled In Our Very Own Eyes by pedrilo: 6:13am On Jul 27, 2022
It is the Nigerian military that will organise the 2023 elections not buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Who Said Cows Are Better Than Igbo Apologizes After Brother Was. / What Really Happened In Jos, Nobody Stoned Us In Jos / Labour Party Floors APC & PDP In Suleja, Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.