Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

The Smartphone Business Model Every Student/corper Should Know - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Smartphone Business Model Every Student/corper Should Know (286 Views)

Amazon KDP For Smartphone Business: Access The Cheapest Course Online / The smartphone business that generates 120k weekly working 2 hours daily. / Top 12 Skills Every Student Must Know As ASUU Strike Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Smartphone Business Model Every Student/corper Should Know by Novachrone(m): 7:17am On May 28, 2022
As a regular Nigerian Student looking for how to leverage my smartphone to make money online while attending school, I discovered a suitable business for students and corpers that many do not know.
This discovery came about as I researched suitable smartphone businesses for students and corpers; What I found interesting about this business is that it pays in dollars.
For your information, a dollar is N610. So read to the end because this will interest you.

I stumbled across a webinar that elaborated more on this business model. From the video, I observed a man, publishing books on this platform. The platform sells the books to the customers interested in the book, and the man gets paid in dollars.
What makes this interesting is that the man is not an author. Also, he did this using his smartphone yet he earned hundreds of dollars.
I deemed it unbelievable because he did all these without stress. For goodness sake, he is not an author so why should he be able to publish books?

The more I watched, I realised that anyone could replicate his result if they wished to learn how to do it. The business model that helped him get these results is known as Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing.

What is Amazon KDP?
Amazon KDP is a Business Model that helps you SELF-PUBLISH books on a platform called Amazon. This platform has made it easier for people to publish books themselves without the assistance of publishing firms.

How Does it Work?
1) You need to create content based on the topic of your interest, from the title of the book (using keywords to grab attention) to the last sentence of the book
2) You have to decide how your book will be:
There are two types of the book published on Amazon, the low content books and the no content books. Low content books contain a low amount of text and pages (between 8-30 pages). It can be a summary model, an evergreen or a "how-to" book. No content books can be a colouring book for children or a playbook.
3)Your book is submitted to the publish manager where information about the book like the author, book description, and the title is required
4)When a customer makes an order for your book, amazon publishes the book and makes the sale. You get paid afterwards

How Amazon Profits
A royalty is the percentage commission amazon has over a book purchased. Example;
Let's say you publish a journal worth $10 and sold 10 copies, $100 is the gain. Amazon may have 30% royalties on the journal, meaning they will gain $30 from your book, you keep $70. It's a win-win situation.
Your book is not published until an order is made, which makes the process 100% safe and cost-free

How To Get Contents As A Non- Writer
1) Use A.I
2)Use Ghostwriters
3)freelancing platforms
4)Use writing without writing formula
As one who does not know writing, gather blog posts, comments, and even Facebook posts on a subject matter and arrange them, you have a book worth selling

The Downside of Amazon Kindle Publishing
In as much as writers and potential authors are very much accepted, they encounter difficulties due to two reasons:
1)Amazon is a platform mainly for the U.S market, hence as foreigners, they lack the publicity necessary to be a well-known author
2) They may have to spend money on ads and marketing strategies to get the publicity which is quite expensive

Hence if you aim to be a known author and not get the result, this business model isn't for you. There isn't much help you can get.

Why I Recommend This Business Model For students & Corpers
1) It is easy for both parties to start without their daily activities being hindered
2) You don't need a lot of money to start (N25,000 is enough)
3) The possibilities are endless, it all depends on your creativity
4) It is highly convenient, your smartphone and internet connection are all you need
5) You get to be independent of your parents and the government.

You can see that it's not for broke or unserious people. This is one of the smartphone businesses with one of the highest ROI.
Your goal may be $250 per month, $500 per month or $1,000 per month which are achievable because it is a proven system.

Speaking of the system that works, there's a guy responsible for the upliftment of various individuals using this system. Funny enough, he developed this system while he was still a student and he introduced it to his mother so she can be self-reliant. His name is Aiyejinna Abraham; he discovered that Amazon KDP could only be exploited by those that have PCs and he wanted to create a method so those with smartphones can benefit from it.
His help wasn't limited to students/ corpers only, he has also helped housewives and other Nigerians become self-reliant individuals.

This business works and is easy, but people fail in it because they don't understand the process.
My fellow students, corpers you can succeed in this business and kick sapa out of your lives. You won't need to depend on your government or your parents.

Do you think you are up to the task?
Of course, this business is not for everyone, but if you are willing to give it a try, then use the number on my signature to get access to a free video that will help you start
Just in case you are doubting the system, take it from me- YOU WILL SUCCEED IN IT

Get Video Now!- +2348020974900 (WhatsApp)
Re: The Smartphone Business Model Every Student/corper Should Know by babsayomide6600(m): 8:09am On May 28, 2022
Thanks for sharing this.

As a youth especially as a Corp member, if you don't strategically utilize the opportunities been presented to you in this country, you are doing yourself a lot of harms.

Go online and learn how to make money with something.

Cryptocurrency trading is there

Freelancing is there

Affiliate marketing deh there too o

Amazon KDP is there

And lot more

Don't wait till your grandchildren starts insulting you of not taking judicious use of these opportunities.

Novachrone:
As a regular Nigerian Student looking for how to leverage my smartphone to make money online while attending school, I discovered a suitable business for students and corpers that many do not know.
This discovery came about as I researched suitable smartphone businesses for students and corpers; What I found interesting about this business is that it pays in dollars.
For your information, a dollar is N610. So read to the end because this will interest you.

I stumbled across a webinar that elaborated more on this business model. From the video, I observed a man, publishing books on this platform. The platform sells the books to the customers interested in the book, and the man gets paid in dollars.
What makes this interesting is that the man is not an author. Also, he did this using his smartphone yet he earned hundreds of dollars.
I deemed it unbelievable because he did all these without stress. For goodness sake, he is not an author so why should he be able to publish books?

The more I watched, I realised that anyone could replicate his result if they wished to learn how to do it. The business model that helped him get these results is known as Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing.

What is Amazon KDP?
Amazon KDP is a Business Model that helps you SELF-PUBLISH books on a platform called Amazon. This platform has made it easier for people to publish books themselves without the assistance of publishing firms.

How Does it Work?
1) You need to create content based on the topic of your interest, from the title of the book (using keywords to grab attention) to the last sentence of the book
2) You have to decide how your book will be:
There are two types of the book published on Amazon, the low content books and the no content books. Low content books contain a low amount of text and pages (between 8-30 pages). It can be a summary model, an evergreen or a "how-to" book. No content books can be a colouring book for children or a playbook.
3)Your book is submitted to the publish manager where information about the book like the author, book description, and the title is required
4)When a customer makes an order for your book, amazon publishes the book and makes the sale. You get paid afterwards

How Amazon Profits
A royalty is the percentage commission amazon has over a book purchased. Example;
Let's say you publish a journal worth $10 and sold 10 copies, $100 is the gain. Amazon may have 30% royalties on the journal, meaning they will gain $30 from your book, you keep $70. It's a win-win situation.
Your book is not published until an order is made, which makes the process 100% safe and cost-free

How To Get Contents As A Non- Writer
1) Use A.I
2)Use Ghostwriters
3)freelancing platforms
4)Use writing without writing formula
As one who does not know writing, gather blog posts, comments, and even Facebook posts on a subject matter and arrange them, you have a book worth selling

The Downside of Amazon Kindle Publishing
In as much as writers and potential authors are very much accepted, they encounter difficulties due to two reasons:
1)Amazon is a platform mainly for the U.S market, hence as foreigners, they lack the publicity necessary to be a well-known author
2) They may have to spend money on ads and marketing strategies to get the publicity which is quite expensive

Hence if you aim to be a known author and not get the result, this business model isn't for you. There isn't much help you can get.

Why I Recommend This Business Model For students & Corpers
1) It is easy for both parties to start without their daily activities being hindered
2) You don't need a lot of money to start (N25,000 is enough)
3) The possibilities are endless, it all depends on your creativity
4) It is highly convenient, your smartphone and internet connection are all you need
5) You get to be independent of your parents and the government.

You can see that it's not for broke or unserious people. This is one of the smartphone businesses with one of the highest ROI.
Your goal may be $250 per month, $500 per month or $1,000 per month which are achievable because it is a proven system.

Speaking of the system that works, there's a guy responsible for the upliftment of various individuals using this system. Funny enough, he developed this system while he was still a student and he introduced it to his mother so she can be self-reliant. His name is Aiyejinna Abraham; he discovered that Amazon KDP could only be exploited by those that have PCs and he wanted to create a method so those with smartphones can benefit from it.
His help wasn't limited to students/ corpers only, he has also helped housewives and other Nigerians become self-reliant individuals.

This business works and is easy, but people fail in it because they don't understand the process.
My fellow students, corpers you can succeed in this business and kick sapa out of your lives. You won't need to depend on your government or your parents.
Do you think you are up to the task?
Of course, this business is not for everyone, but if you are willing to give it a try, then use the link on my signature
Just in case you are doubting the system, take it from me- YOU WILL SUCCEED IN IT

Re: The Smartphone Business Model Every Student/corper Should Know by Novachrone(m): 11:33am On May 28, 2022
You are most welcome
The aim is to set awareness and enlighten youths like us to take control of their future before it is too late.

If you need the video, use +2348020974900 to connect with me and get the video
The video won't last long. Take action now!

(1) (Reply)

Join Sellers Community - Get Free Products And Learn How To Increase Sales / BVN ISSUE, I Need A Help / Is A Very Fraudulent Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.