Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

How You Can Make 200k With Just 5500 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How You Can Make 200k With Just 5500 (342 Views)

Who Need A Simple Basic Website ? Just For Professionalism For 5500 / Reasons Why Blogging Can Make You A Better Academic Writer / Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Make 200k With Just 5500 by Nobleboyjnr(m): 9:33am On May 28, 2022
Tips on how you can make a whooping sum of 200k with just 5500 leveraging affiliate marketing on the go.

Okay, let me enlighten you more on what it is that I am talking about here.
Our internet of today has gone viral to a stage where people easily become internet gurus and money minded.

But, that is not what I will be emphasizing on here, okay. What I will be emphasizing on here is on Digital skills like:

Affiliate marketing
Information marketing
Copywriting
Google admob
CPA marketing
And so on.

But I will be telling you a little bit on affiliate marketing.

Okay guys , I believe you'll ready to know about it and the nitty-gritty of how it works guys , okay now let me make it more explicit to your comprehension here.

Affiliate marketing, simply is an online digital model where by you get to sell companies digital products and earning a commission of 50% of the original price tag of the product been sold by an affiliate marketer.

Example as follows;
You sell a product worth 50k or 100k to a prospect, now you have sold out the product, okay guys and your commission is 50% of 50k or 100k.
50% of 50k is equal to 25k
And in 100k is equal to 50k okay guys and let's assume you sold like 5 of the product and earning 5 times of 50% in commission how much is it you think you have earned.

It is that easy guys.
And to know more about this very strategies kindly click on the signature or kindly send me a message with this number
+2348057280169

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Effectively Use A Forum Like Nairaland To Boost Traffic On Your Blog / 13 Years Old Kid Creates News Website / How To Create Free Virtual USD, EUR & GPB Domiciliary Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.