Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Central Bank Of Nigeria - How Was The Test? Result Will Be Out When? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Central Bank Of Nigeria - How Was The Test? Result Will Be Out When? (2128 Views)

First Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting Workers (picture) / Recruitment At Central Bank Of Nigeria - 5 Open Positions Left / CBN (central Bank Of Nigeria) 2nd Recruitment 2012, Latest Massive Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Central Bank Of Nigeria - How Was The Test? Result Will Be Out When? by numen(m): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2007
hello N.Landers

just like some of us in here I went for the CBN test in Lagos. I must say they were very organised. I will like to know if any of knows when they are going to publish the result. And also to get your thoughts about how the test was conducted and how u feel about it.

I wish you all Good Luck.

Cheers
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria - How Was The Test? Result Will Be Out When? by awa(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2007
Dear,
Like you rightfully said the organisation of the last Wenesday's test of CBN at UNILAG has shown how well-structured and standardised CBN under Soludo is. For me, I think it is a welcome development and quite laudable for other Financial Institutions within the country to emulate the Soludo's example in recruitment exercises by exhibiting some kind of decency and respect to potential Employees. However, I want to encourage the Management of CBN and that of FITC to live up to expectations in ensuring complete transparency in their assessement of the scripts without any favourism or god-fathering. Once more, I want to say a very big thanks to both CBN and FITC for the manner in which they conducted the test at UNILAG. I also appreciate the comportment of the potential Employees for their conduct too. The test was a huge success. I guess the result will be out ASAP. "We will all get there" as my Moderate in All-Jobs Forum often say.
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria - How Was The Test? Result Will Be Out When? by ants(m): 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2007
From my own point of view the CBN test in UNILAG was a total mess. I can hear someone saying why?, hold on and let me arrive,
1. people who received text messages had to pass through hell to take the test in fact some didn't get to do the test.

this was all because they had to check whether your name was on the list before they allowed you seat for the test.

In fact i was not allowed to seat for the test by 8am as the case was supposed to be i had to get to my office and go back around 12pm to seat for the second test, all because they sent me a text message

but did they succeed? no they didn't succeed making sure only the people called took the test, this is a secret ooo, one of my course mates in university i saw there took the test though he was not supposed to take it.

2. the position i sat for the test, Application Programmer, APR, i wonder who set the test, it was simply rubbish, abeg make no-one tell them ooo
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria - How Was The Test? Result Will Be Out When? by NaijaPress: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2020
Developmental Functions Of Central Bank - Part of the functions of the central bank of a country is to represent the country in financial and foreign exchange matters.

(1) (Reply)

Employment Oppourtunities In Celtel And Globacom / Apm Terminals / Jobs At Great Brands Nigeria Limited.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.