Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

University Of Ibadan Cut Off Mark 2022/2023 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Cut Off Mark 2022/2023 (646 Views)

2018 - University Of Ibadan Cut Off Mark / The Polytechnic Ibadan Cut-off Marks For The 2017/2018 Academic Session / Why Must Jamb Reduce Cut Off Mark To 120 And 100??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan Cut Off Mark 2022/2023 by ogunsimeon(m): 11:21am On May 28, 2022
Welcome, have you been wondering what the University of Ibadan cut off Mark could be? In this page, we are going to tell you everything about UI. Kindly read through!
After JAMB what next if I want to meet up university of Ibadan cut off mark?
I know this is one of the questions disturbing most as aspirants. Can I study medicine with 180 in UI?
HELLO, No! In capital letter.

WHAT IS JAMB CUT OFF MARK IN UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN?
One thing you should know is that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board cut off Mark for UI is 200 that means you will be eligible to register for the POST UTME with 200 and Above.
I scored 210 in JAMB can I study medicine in UI?
The answer is NO!
University of Ibadan is one of the best medical school in Nigeria, and the university was rated the best university in West Africa so the admission process is very competitive. So you have to work hard to meet up the school cut off Mark.
In 2019 a guy messaged me that he had 247 in jamb examination and wanted to study medicine in University of Ibadan, I explain to him about how competitive it was but he insisted that his parents want him to study in UI(who does not love UI) but unfortunately he didn't meet up to the departmental cut off Mark and wasn't admitted. The cut off for medicine as at 2019 is 78.87.

Read more on about how to gain admission to UI in https://www.oougazette.com.ng/university-of-ibadan-cut-off-mark-2022-2023/
Re: University Of Ibadan Cut Off Mark 2022/2023 by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 28, 2022
Please sir. Which science course can I study there with a UTME score of 235?
Re: University Of Ibadan Cut Off Mark 2022/2023 by tayewomi(m): 8:17am On May 29, 2022
treasureessien:
Please sir. Which science course can I study there with a UTME score of 235?
hi,I'm a UI student...if you in science base discipline just change to Environmental health science or food tech.. and if art you can change to edu based course...Check subj combo too.. Good luck
Re: University Of Ibadan Cut Off Mark 2022/2023 by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 29, 2022
tayewomi:
hi,I'm a UI student...if you in science base discipline just change to Environmental health science or food tech.. and if art you can change to edu based course...Check subj combo too.. Good luck
Thanks. I appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

IELTS Training & Registration Center in Awka / Nigerians Have The Right NOT To Recognize Tinubu As President- Lawyer / Welcome To Student Success Strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.