Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

Video: I Didn't Dump Pdp I Left Because Of Variance In My Principles- Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: I Didn't Dump Pdp I Left Because Of Variance In My Principles- Peter Obi (296 Views)

Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike / Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core / Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: I Didn't Dump Pdp I Left Because Of Variance In My Principles- Peter Obi by Ejima1: 11:22am On May 28, 2022
https://naijalatesttrend.com/2022/05/28/i-didnt-dump-pdp-i-left-because-of-variance-in-my-principles/
I didn't dump PDP, party is like an association, you have freedom to go in and freedom to go out, it's a relationship thing, and when you go into a relationship and association, you go in there for a reason, and if you feel that there's variance in your principles you should quietly, decently leave the place and that is what I did, in my resignation letter, there's no tone that showed any quarrel or anything

Re: Video: I Didn't Dump Pdp I Left Because Of Variance In My Principles- Peter Obi by Xscape1993(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2022
We have heard sir...
Re: Video: I Didn't Dump Pdp I Left Because Of Variance In My Principles- Peter Obi by Wisfem: 11:35am On May 28, 2022
Ejima1:
https://naijalatesttrend.com/2022/05/28/i-didnt-dump-pdp-i-left-because-of-variance-in-my-principles/
I didn't dump PDP, party is like an association, you have freedom to go in and freedom to go out, it's a relationship thing, and when you go into a relationship and association, you go in there for a reason, and if you feel that there's variance in your principles you should quietly, decently leave the place and that is what I did, in my resignation letter, there's no tone that showed any quarrel or anything

You owe nobody remorse or explanation, in as much as you are not perfect or a saint, there is no need to cast your mind back to your vomit, You already made a statement for being sincere and we the wise ones are with you, the sensible youths are with you as well, even if you fail, You will stand to try again, failure is not a Limitation, it's only the energizer to make you work harder...
Re: Video: I Didn't Dump Pdp I Left Because Of Variance In My Principles- Peter Obi by Built2last: 11:36am On May 28, 2022
ok
Re: Video: I Didn't Dump Pdp I Left Because Of Variance In My Principles- Peter Obi by SarkinYarki: 11:38am On May 28, 2022
You don't have any principle ..you are clearly working for APC victory
Re: Video: I Didn't Dump Pdp I Left Because Of Variance In My Principles- Peter Obi by otipoju(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2022
SarkinYarki:
You don't have any principle ..you are clearly working for APC victory

How?

(1) (Reply)

Is This An Atomic Football Or The President's Belongings? / ATIKU BACKS FULANI HERDSMEN - 4th WORST TERRORISTS IN THE WORLD!!!! / APC Presidential Primary: Tunde Bakare Calls For A One-minute Silence For Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.