Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,433 members, 7,843,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Olawale Raji Defeats Remi Adebowale, Picks APC Ticket For Epe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olawale Raji Defeats Remi Adebowale, Picks APC Ticket For Epe (14256 Views)

Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) / Shina Peller Picks APC Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale Raji Defeats Remi Adebowale, Picks APC Ticket For Epe by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 28, 2022
tunapawizzy:

She wants to be First Lady.....hahahahaha
She has gotten it. She ll be first lady. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Olawale Raji Defeats Remi Adebowale, Picks APC Ticket For Epe by naijaguy1234(m): 1:01pm On May 28, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed The 69 year old cocaine dealer will never stop until he completely destroys Lagos by installing his urchins in elective positions, the plague should never be allowed near Aso Rock.
Tinubu keel you there !

2 Likes

Re: Olawale Raji Defeats Remi Adebowale, Picks APC Ticket For Epe by GboyegaD(m): 1:03pm On May 28, 2022
IPIGSONMETH:
My house of representatives member.
He did very well with renovating my old high school, so for that I'm ok with his victory.

We deserve the leaders we get if this is your reason for supporting him.
Re: Olawale Raji Defeats Remi Adebowale, Picks APC Ticket For Epe by Corporate2020: 1:07pm On May 28, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed The 69 year old cocaine dealer will never stop until he completely destroys Lagos by installing his urchins in elective positions, the plague should never be allowed near Aso Rock.

If not that you are mentally unstable, then you will concentrate on your own state of origin

2 Likes

Re: Olawale Raji Defeats Remi Adebowale, Picks APC Ticket For Epe by SunMusk(m): 1:18pm On May 28, 2022
Y the hate.... Have you been to lagos.
Karlovych:

3 Likes

Re: Olawale Raji Defeats Remi Adebowale, Picks APC Ticket For Epe by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 28, 2022
Of course he can't win Epe.. No way...
Re: Olawale Raji Defeats Remi Adebowale, Picks APC Ticket For Epe by SunMusk(m): 1:21pm On May 28, 2022
You re just everywhere
Sweetplum:
Re: Olawale Raji Defeats Remi Adebowale, Picks APC Ticket For Epe by IPIGSONMETH: 1:22pm On May 28, 2022
GboyegaD:

We deserve the leaders we get if this is your reason for supporting him.

So what do you expect from your leaders?
You want them to give you employment in the state govt that struggling to pay salaries or to feed you?
No, I don't need all that.
What I want and expect from political leaders is to .ake sure that schools are in good condition where students can learn and create a better future for themselves. To create atmosphere where businesses can thrive and grow.
The school hostels got burned and he saw to it that they were rebuilt to even a better standard.
I left the school more than 30 years ago and I don't have kids in the school but I went to that school and I really respect him for that.
I dont need govt handouts, we need govt that will create for the greater good of society not for any individual needs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawale Raji Defeats Remi Adebowale, Picks APC Ticket For Epe by tollyboy5(m): 1:25pm On May 28, 2022
IPIGSONMETH:

You want them to give you employment in the state govt that struggling to pay salaries or to feed you?
What I want and expect from political leaders is to .ake sure that schools are in good condition where students can learn and create a better future for themselves. To create atmosphere where businesses can thrive and grow.
The school hostels got burned and he saw to it that they were rebuilt to even a better standard.
I left the school more than 30 years ago and I don't have kids in the school but I went to that school and I really respect him for that.
I dont need govt handouts, we need govt that will create for the greater good of society not for any individual needs.
Seconded political post should be by merit not just anointed candidate
Re: Olawale Raji Defeats Remi Adebowale, Picks APC Ticket For Epe by IPIGSONMETH: 1:30pm On May 28, 2022
tollyboy5:

Seconded political post should be by merit not just anointed candidate

He was not anointed, he won because the people appreciate his good work.
He was not the gov or the deputy's candidate. They wanted someone else but he won based on his record.
People want to distribute and share political office like sharing cake.
None of them is perfect but compared to a lot, he's better.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olawale Raji Defeats Remi Adebowale, Picks APC Ticket For Epe by GboyegaD(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2022
IPIGSONMETH:

Eyi le ke nka. No one is asking for handouts however, renovating a school isn't the business of the legislation. There's a minister for education, a commissioner for education, the education ministry etc.

When did asking for a better governance translate to asking for handouts? I wonder why many are quick to relate better governance to handouts especially on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Olawale Raji Defeats Remi Adebowale, Picks APC Ticket For Epe by Karlovych: 1:59pm On May 28, 2022
Corporate2020:

If not that you are mentally unstable, then you will concentrate on your own state of origin
But Drugnibu is from Iragbiji
Re: Olawale Raji Defeats Remi Adebowale, Picks APC Ticket For Epe by Ernesthugo(m): 2:14pm On May 28, 2022
SHE IS ON MENOPAUSE
Sweetplum:
Very tight contest. Is Tinubu's wife going again?
Re: Olawale Raji Defeats Remi Adebowale, Picks APC Ticket For Epe by Ernesthugo(m): 2:15pm On May 28, 2022
BASSTARDDD NA YOUR PAPA FIX THE MATCH OR NA HIM GO SCORE THE GOAL?
owumie:
see below
Re: Olawale Raji Defeats Remi Adebowale, Picks APC Ticket For Epe by IPIGSONMETH: 2:21pm On May 28, 2022
GboyegaD:

Eyi le ke nka. No one is asking for handouts however, renovating a school isn't the business of the legislation. There's a minister for education, a commissioner for education, the education ministry etc.

When did asking for a better governance translate to asking for handouts? I wonder why many are quick to relate better governance to handouts especially on nairaland.

Even in the US , a member of the house of representatives always look into issues in their communities, such as school, roads and other issues.
So we should wait for the commissioner of Education before rebuilding the school hostels?
Pls look up the duties and responsibilities of a house member to their communities.
You just want him to go to Abuja and raise hand to say yes or no?
I don't understand what you really want from your members.

1 Like

Re: Olawale Raji Defeats Remi Adebowale, Picks APC Ticket For Epe by Demolakay: 2:24pm On May 28, 2022
I tried registering using d link on ur profile,it's saying d stuff is nt available in my region
Re: Olawale Raji Defeats Remi Adebowale, Picks APC Ticket For Epe by kumulus(m): 2:42pm On May 28, 2022
IPIGSONMETH:

Even in the US , a member of the house of representatives always look into issues in their communities, such as school, roads and other issues.
So we should wait for the commissioner of Education before rebuilding the school hostels?
Pls look up the duties and responsibilities of a house member to their communities.
You just want him to go to Abuja and raise hand to say yes or no?
I don't understand what you really want from your members.

Responsible policy making I guess.
Re: Olawale Raji Defeats Remi Adebowale, Picks APC Ticket For Epe by tunapawizzy: 3:03pm On May 28, 2022
Sweetplum:
Ok we wait and see
Re: Olawale Raji Defeats Remi Adebowale, Picks APC Ticket For Epe by Propertyforum: 3:19pm On May 28, 2022
Congrats to him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Us-based Lady Pleads With The Nigerian Government To Ease Hardship For Citizens / Boko Haram Storms Adamawa Village, Kills 12 / ABC Nwosu Resigns As PDP Chairman In Anambra After Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.