Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Binary Trading - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Binary Trading (419 Views)

Binary Trading Is A Scam / Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? / Learn binary trading this weekend for #3000(today's trade updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binary Trading by tobodex(m): 1:39pm On May 28, 2022
Please I am interested in Binary trading and will like to invest in it.
is there anyone that is genuinely into the Binary trading that I can invest with and get returns from(honesty )

OR if there is a genuine online investment one can Invest in that does not involve referral before one will make money .
Thanks
Re: Binary Trading by Qqqp: 7:26pm On May 28, 2022
Binary options like any other trading forex cryptocurrencies stocks sports betting among others comes with huge risk and high reward

for binary options crypto and forex You need to practice constantly on demo and utilize several strategies that best works for you before you go trading on live account. The risk is huge but the reward is also high . You can win it all and lose it all just like gambling !

Below is automated trading bots

Re: Binary Trading by Zidoh(m): 8:23pm On May 28, 2022
tobodex:
is there anyone that is genuinely into the Binary trading that I can invest with and get returns from(honesty )

OR if there is a genuine online investment one can Invest in that does not involve referral before one will make money .
Thanks
Re: Binary Trading by Samken2: 8:51pm On May 28, 2022
How can I learn binary trading
Which platform is best for Nigerian beginner's and how much is needed while investing
Re: Binary Trading by IncurableOptimi: 6:48am On May 29, 2022
tobodex:

Thanks

I would advice you don't go looking for platforms or anyone to give your money to all in the name of investment or trading for you. Chances of that turning out well is 0.001% I can almost bet my life you are only just trying to get yourself into the hands of wolf's out here looking for who to prey on.

In my opinion get your own trading account registered in your name, have it funded by yourself without giving no body your hard earned money, then Pay for trade signals and be in total control of your money. You can search here on nairaland as there's a tonne of reliable Traders offering signal service. Personally I have been able to grow my small $400 to $700 in the last 1month using #moneymagnet signal service. You can search for his profile and posts using the name (moneymagnet)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Will Shiba Inu Reach $1 / Earn 1 USD In A Minute / New Sport Bet Win Even When Your Slip Cuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.