Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Ukraine Issued A (video) Using The Caption "Russian Shelling Ukrainian Positions - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Issued A (video) Using The Caption "Russian Shelling Ukrainian Positions (1017 Views)

COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow / Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) / Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine Issued A (video) Using The Caption "Russian Shelling Ukrainian Positions by Betscoreodds: 3:42pm On May 28, 2022
View edit history
A News
Ukraine's Ministry of Defence issued a video using the caption "Russian TOS-1A shelling Ukrainian positions near Novomykhailivka, Donetsk region. This is what the largest and most horrific war of the 21st century looks like."
The video showed the horrifying moments of Russia's heavy bombardment of the region as the country needed multiple launch rocket systems (MLRS) to defend against Russian missiles.
#donetsk #ukraine #shelling #anews

Watch on YouTube

https://youtube.com/shorts/SlmzAVNWxR0

Or watch in Russia TV Africa in telegram

Re: Ukraine Issued A (video) Using The Caption "Russian Shelling Ukrainian Positions by DitariDisciple2: 3:43pm On May 28, 2022
Abacha's son won Kano PDP Guber Primaries.

Lamido's son won Jigawa PDP Guber Ticket.

Elrufai's son won APC Kaduna North Federal Constituency.

Ajimobi's son won APC Ticket to contest Oyo Assembly Seat.

Ibori's daughter won PDP Okpe/Sapele/Uvwie Federal Constituency of Delta State.

Ganduje's son won APC primary election for House of Representatives Dawakin Tofa, Rimin Gado and Tofa.

Okowa's daughter won PDP House of Assembly Primaries.

Akala's son won APC primaries for Ogbomoso Federal Constituency.

Fayose's son won PDP Ekiti Central Federal Constituency .

Yarima's son also won....

The circle continues.

They all deliberately kept ASUU on strike in order to keep the circle continue easily for their children.

If it continue like this, the son of nobody can never be somebody.

Try and build yourself and add value to become somebody tomorrow else
Re: Ukraine Issued A (video) Using The Caption "Russian Shelling Ukrainian Positions by fman(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2022
.i swear bro. we keep pushing till we get there.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Issued A (video) Using The Caption "Russian Shelling Ukrainian Positions by RevDesm0ndJuju: 3:59pm On May 28, 2022
Where they expecting pillows from the Russians to help them sleep better in their trenches ?

What part of war do these low IQ holohols don't understand ?

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Issued A (video) Using The Caption "Russian Shelling Ukrainian Positions by Betscoreodds: 4:13pm On May 28, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Where they expecting pillows from the Russians to help them sleep better in their trenches ?

What part of war do these low IQ holohols don't understand ?
they are truly crying for help.
Re: Ukraine Issued A (video) Using The Caption "Russian Shelling Ukrainian Positions by RevDesm0ndJuju: 4:16pm On May 28, 2022
Betscoreodds:
they are truly crying for help.

Serves them right for being willing canon fodder in this Jewish led war against Russia.

To even think they claimed to be Nazis while fighting for Jewish Khazaria.

I hope they all get raped in a Russia gulag deep in Siberia till they die.

All proxy wars end bad for proxies.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Issued A (video) Using The Caption "Russian Shelling Ukrainian Positions by Betscoreodds: 4:21pm On May 28, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Serves them right for being willing canon fodder in this Jewish led war against Russia.

To even think they claimed to be Nazis while fighting for Jewish Khazaria.

I hope they all get raped in a Russia gulag deep in Siberia till they die.

All proxy wars end bad for proxies.

I don't know if it is a jews lead war though the comedian president has jews blood in him.

The west with its imperial mindset is threat to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Issued A (video) Using The Caption "Russian Shelling Ukrainian Positions by RevDesm0ndJuju: 4:31pm On May 28, 2022
Betscoreodds:

I don't know if it is a jews lead war though the comedian president has jews blood in him.

The west with its imperial mindset is threat to humanity.

The degenerated Jew controlled West is the problem .

I have tons of videos on Ukies saying cringe stuff like how Jews really own their country and how they like it so.

Even our okoros larping as Jews in ipob will not be that shameless .

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Issued A (video) Using The Caption "Russian Shelling Ukrainian Positions by Betscoreodds: 4:35pm On May 28, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

The degenerated Jew controlled West is the problem .

I have tons of videos on Ukies saying cringe stuff like how Jews really own their country and how they like it so.

Even our okoros larping as Jews in ipob will not be that shameless .

From my own views jews are every where both in Russia too I don't think they have finished eating Palestinian fight to talk about Ukraine own.

The problem is from USA with it mindset to rule the world by proxy.
Re: Ukraine Issued A (video) Using The Caption "Russian Shelling Ukrainian Positions by RevDesm0ndJuju: 4:40pm On May 28, 2022
Betscoreodds:

From my own views jews are every where both in Russia too I don't think they have finished eating Palestinian fight to talk about Ukraine own.

The problem is from USA with it mindset to rule the world by proxy.

And the JewSA is a Jewish vassal colony that has been the golem of world Jewry since WW1.

Re: Ukraine Issued A (video) Using The Caption "Russian Shelling Ukrainian Positions by gawu1: 4:54pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Abacha's son won Kano PDP Guber Primaries.

Lamido's son won Jigawa PDP Guber Ticket.

Elrufai's son won APC Kaduna North Federal Constituency.

Ajimobi's son won APC Ticket to contest Oyo Assembly Seat.

Ibori's daughter won PDP Okpe/Sapele/Uvwie Federal Constituency of Delta State.

Ganduje's son won APC primary election for House of Representatives Dawakin Tofa, Rimin Gado and Tofa.

Okowa's daughter won PDP House of Assembly Primaries.

Akala's son won APC primaries for Ogbomoso Federal Constituency.

Fayose's son won PDP Ekiti Central Federal Constituency .

Yarima's son also won....

The circle continues.

They all deliberately kept ASUU on strike in order to keep the circle continue easily for their children.

If it continue like this, the son of nobody can never be somebody.

Try and build yourself and add value to become somebody tomorrow else
You are free to wail about this in bedroom.
But, just stop disturbing other people's peace with all these crispy cries.
When their fathers passed the so called not too young to rule bill into law, expired cements like you were jubilant, saying it was against the likes of Buhari, Tinubu and co.
So what is the wailing about El Rufai, Saraki, lamido children winning elections?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

7 Amazing Things About William Ruto, Kenya’s President Elect / USA Tell Kyiv To Let Russia Have Crimea So As Not To Risk An All Out War / An Indian Man About To Be Named British Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.