Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,016 members, 7,859,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

Burglars In Broad Daylight..!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burglars In Broad Daylight..!!! (936 Views)

Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) / See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight / Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burglars In Broad Daylight..!!! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2022
In this trying times we all face, I don’t know why some set of individuals indulge in harming or causing pain to others who in no way contribute to their miserable life.These are the set of people who choose not to better their life in one way or the other.

On getting home, I discovered some animalistic elements broke into my apartment and ransacked everywhere trying to look for either money, gold or some sort of valuables. My room was so disorganized, that my certificates was flung and littered everywhere and they ended up carting away a Bluetooth speaker, power bank, 12,000, 4GB memory card, 2 small phone, decoder and a cord(iPhone).

My house is fenced and gated and not even in an enclosed environment but while they are on their barbaric adventures, no one heard a thing. I call on my neighbor and he was so stunned and furious.

When I come here to read news of how some petty thieves and miscreants are been mutilated and lynched I used to feel pity for them, but didn’t they deserve this treatment.!!!

Re: Burglars In Broad Daylight..!!! by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 28, 2022
The burglar is someone who knew you won't be around at so and so time, and the person was certain there was valuable items there...

Next time just call police straight, your neighbors and friends are number one suspects,
Followed by your carpenter/plumber/ anybody you brought to do house work for you.
Re: Burglars In Broad Daylight..!!! by PoliteActivist: 6:53pm On May 28, 2022
How violated you must feel! Thank God it wasn't armed robbers
Re: Burglars In Broad Daylight..!!! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:53pm On May 28, 2022
LordVoldermort:
The burglar is someone who knew you won't be around at so and so time, and the person was certain there was valuable items there...

Next time just call police straight, your neighbors and friends are number one suspects,
Followed by your carpenter/plumber/ anybody you brought to do house work for you.

Noted,,, thanks
Are u still saying I sud involve the police,,, we all know how those folks behave….
Re: Burglars In Broad Daylight..!!! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:54pm On May 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:
How violated you must feel! Thank God it wasn't armed robbers

Thanks so much….
Re: Burglars In Broad Daylight..!!! by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 28, 2022
Gentlesoul2021:

Noted,,, thanks
Are u still saying I sud involve the police,,, we are know how those folks behave….
What I'm saying is the burglar is someone close, and they are probably watching you trying to get your reaction, crying to your neighbors without taking any decisive action makes you look weak. Be rest assured, they will try it again.

So next time don't talk just act, someone must have seen something.

About the police, any amount the police extort from you will be cheaper than the next time.
Re: Burglars In Broad Daylight..!!! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:00pm On May 28, 2022
LordVoldermort:

What I'm saying is the burglar is someone close, and they are probably watching you trying to get your reaction, crying to your neighbors without taking any decisive action makes you look weak. Be rest assured, they will try it again.

Thank you for your input…
Re: Burglars In Broad Daylight..!!! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:00pm On May 28, 2022
LordVoldermort:

About the police, any amount the police extort from you will be cheaper than the next time.

Thanks
Re: Burglars In Broad Daylight..!!! by tommy589(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2022
If you recently bring an handyman living in your area to fix stuffs in your home, suspect him
Re: Burglars In Broad Daylight..!!! by gulfer: 7:41pm On May 28, 2022
Get someone or yourself to follow the track via the roof to know where he entered the roof from...... Is it inside a closed room or a corridor .... You may yet be able to get a hint cool cool cool cool
Re: Burglars In Broad Daylight..!!! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:30pm On May 28, 2022
tommy589:
If you recently bring an handyman living in your area to fix stuffs in your home, suspect him

An handyman that work last do not reside in my area
Re: Burglars In Broad Daylight..!!! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:33pm On May 28, 2022
gulfer:
Get someone or yourself to follow the track via the roof to know where he entered the roof from...... Is it inside a closed room or a corridor .... You may yet be able to get a hint cool cool cool cool

He entered thru the front entrance, destroyed the ceiling nd landed directly in the living room(also destroy a small space of the ceiling)… the front entrance is also gated but not on padlock.
Re: Burglars In Broad Daylight..!!! by Harrykn: 10:37pm On May 28, 2022
Sorry brah.
Re: Burglars In Broad Daylight..!!! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 12:25am On May 29, 2022
Harrykn:
Sorry brah.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Chidozie Collins Obasi Of Nigeria Is Wanted For Defrauding N.Y. State Out Of Mor / Two Ladies Punished For Taking Drugs (ice) Video / South Africans Snatch Politician's Wig Off During Protest (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.