Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue (82748 Views)

Wike Arrives Port Harcourt After Losing PDP Presidential Primary (Photos) / EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) / Man Who Trekked For Governor Wike Arrives Port-Harcourt, Meets Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by Okhuadams(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2022
dynicks:
Governor Nyesom Wike arriving at the PDP presidential primary venue..

https://punchng.com/wike-arrives-at-pdp-primary-election-venue/?amp
To collect his loosing certificate
Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by Yankee101: 7:51pm On May 28, 2022
$50k?
Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by HIPROFILE(m): 7:52pm On May 28, 2022
inoki247:
lol if this man mistakenly enta na Putin of West Africa e go turn to if any neighbors du any aw he go deal with dem....

And thats what Nigeria actually need.
Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by Trill2(m): 7:54pm On May 28, 2022
tenpipsperday:

What can it carry?

Plans @ ₦75K/80K

300W/400W/500W inverter + 40Amps Battery + 100W PV + 20A Charge Controller

Loads;
Led TV, DVD, Decoder, standing fan, Laptop, Phones, ETC.

Backup time;
For a load of 60W (standing fan), the system will last a maximum of 8hrs after fully charged.

Charge;
Can be charged only by PV, with an adequate amount of sunlight the system will be fully charged in 5hrs and can be used while charging.
Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by kingyakos: 8:03pm On May 28, 2022
Henri244:

Do you know yourself?

What's ur surname if u know ur self
Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by iTommysco: 8:05pm On May 28, 2022
God1000:
it's not every situation we should take photos, that will be too insensitive of me

Your story no come clear like this, infact if you take only picture and post people go dey ask you what happened when and all that, buh is okay sha
Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by Rhisky(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2022
Bawsse:
Why is he always wearing dark shades?

To see thru corruption and psycophancy
Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by smileyoo: 8:11pm On May 28, 2022
ibrahimsalam:
Wike sha want to prove to his wife that he be man.
How come every rivers state governor be mumu ,from odili to Amaechi to wike, always using the state resources for nonsense. After everything they will still loose
lol. I never knew intelligent nigerians are actually noticing this negative phenomenal from River State.
it's like their state's executives always have more than enough oil money, that they don't know how to spend it.
wonders shall never end especially in Nigeria politics, imagine wike aiming to be our president.

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by MartinsD12(m): 8:19pm On May 28, 2022
Smithkafors:
Lol, worse mistake PDP will do is to give this guy ticket.
If PDP gives wike ticket apc should be ready for war if you dare tamper to rig his vote , wike is not Jonathan.
Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by johnyace(m): 8:22pm On May 28, 2022
God1000:
I don't like wike's deportment

A little digression here

I witnessed a terrible accident early this morning on my way back from work, an elderly woman was crossing the road when an overly speeding golf car hit her, I looked back and saw her lying on the ground.

She was taken to the hospital, I just hope she will survive it because it was serious, she was bleeding, she knocked her head on the tarred road.

I felt very bad this morning
for where? I saw the same thing this morning.
Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by smileyoo: 8:22pm On May 28, 2022
inoki247:
lol if this man mistakenly enta na Putin of West Africa e go turn to if any neighbors du any aw he go deal with dem....
I swear, even terrorists and bandits sponsors will no more find it easy, as presently obtainable, because wicked wike will use both conventional and unconventional methods to deal with them, that's the only good side of wike - the street fighter.
but under his watch the economy will suffer badly, as corruption will blossom as usual.
Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by Khaysee: 8:32pm On May 28, 2022
Bawsse:
Why is he always wearing dark shades?

Smoke weeds alot to cover
Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 28, 2022
God1000:

A little digression here

I witnessed a terrible accident early this morning on my way back from work, an elderly woman was crossing the road when an overly speeding golf car hit her, I looked back and saw her lying on the ground.

She was taken to the hospital, I just hope she will survive it because it was serious, she was bleeding, she knocked her head on the tarred road.

may Jehovah grant her healing-Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by Abujason: 8:48pm On May 28, 2022
His own case with EFCC go worse pass Rochas. He will become a landlord for Kuje prison next year. His dirty and loud mouth plus corrupt practices has already earned him a special spot there.
Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by Brunicekid(m): 8:49pm On May 28, 2022
God1000:

A little digression here

So sorry about this!

I pray the woman will survive it in Jesus Name..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by maxito28: 8:54pm On May 28, 2022
Na only u waka com? smiley
Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by makavalley(m): 9:00pm On May 28, 2022
I tell you the truth , despite his altitude sometimes wikes confidence, the way he believed in himself with pride and arrogance is topnotch ..man no dey fear e never send anybody papa message
Henri244:
Wike's journey is so inspiring!

From a mere Local government chairman to a Governor to a Strong Presidential aspirant.
Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by pacificom: 9:06pm On May 28, 2022
God1000:

A little digression here

Sorry about your experience. Human feelings in us can make us have genuine emphaty for others in trouble. If she knocked her head on tarred road, that is live threatening, especially if she had internal bleeding; she may hardly survive under such circumstances. I join you in prayers for God to take perfect control of her situation so that she can stay alive to give testimony.
Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by vickydevoka(m): 9:10pm On May 28, 2022
DonBenny77:
Mumu man
Meanwhile over 50 died of hunger in PH this morning. Our roads and sidewalks are refuse dumping ground
The loss is inevitable
Atiku na your mate?
Atiku is cumming
Na u kill them
Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by STEWpid(f): 9:10pm On May 28, 2022
Augustus79:

Please is this Bassad at Kagoro in that picture?

I don't know who the old tad is or was grin
Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by DonBenny77(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

I guess it's 50 of your family members that died of hunger this morning? Sorry for your loss
Olodo! Your father's left nyash
Miserable asslicker
Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by vickydevoka(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2022
Trill2:
Wike??
Can he really do the job?
Tho I prefer Peter Obi more.

Wike described him as a Person with Integrity and without Character and Uba said he's Stingy.
Abeg who character help! That's the kind of Leader Nigerians need

Are you frustrated with the unstable Electricity and tired of Generator wahala?

Go Solar Today for as low as ₦75K.

DM on Whatsapp
Wike said, Economist without character

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by DonBenny77(m): 9:12pm On May 28, 2022
vickydevoka:

Na u kill them
Who dash agbero president
Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by Enny2013(f): 9:20pm On May 28, 2022
Dnt know y I like dis man so much.
Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by Enny2013(f): 9:21pm On May 28, 2022
I Dnt know y I like dis man so much.
Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by chrisxxx(m): 9:29pm On May 28, 2022
Yjere is no way Atiku is 75. My dad was a subordinate to Atiku as a custom officer at MMIA.My dad is 76 today and he said as of them Atiku was well older than him.
okuta007:

Wike is a better person than Atiku - WHY?

Go to Adamawa AND ask properly

ATIKU is a caemrounian

ATIKU is a land grabber - anybody wey follow am drag land must miss

ATIKU is the last man standing of the usesless Northern Oligarchy of the 80's bent on setting Nigeria backward 10 centuries

ATIKU is a chronic womanizer who can not be trusted with women - he took somene's wife in Niger Republic recently

ATIKU is a thief, go check his Halliburton AND Transcorp fraud case against the Nigerian state

ATIKU at 75 is trying to use ASO ROCK as his retirement villa just like his fulani brother Buhari

ATIKU is not a straight forward man - he deleted a tweet just because he was scared of losing the northern muslim vote

ATIKU can not explain how he made his billions - from custom officer to billionaire? how e take happen ?

ABEG Nigeria is way past experimentation and ego tripping or catching cruise with "Your Excellency Sir"

The country is almost dead, in ICU - we do not need another brain dead- egocentric, useless and corrupt leader

WE NEED SOLUTIONS AND TRANSPARENCY and ATIKU CAN NOT OFFER ANY OF THESE 2

Oga Atiku go rest, this is 2023 not 2007 angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by okuta007: 9:36pm On May 28, 2022
chrisxxx:
Yjere is no way Atiku is 75. My dad was a subordinate to Atiku as a custom officer at MMIA.My dad is 76 today and he said as of them Atiku was well older than him.

you are very correct - na the “football age”
wey him give us be that na - 75 ko, 25 ni

Atiku is nothing less than 80

in 1992, (30 years ago) Atiku wasn’t 45 yrs old

I saw his posters then he looked 50+ then
Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by lexy2014: 9:39pm On May 28, 2022
Henri244:

Something you can never achieve.

Of course I will never achieve rascality
Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by nedekid: 10:19pm On May 28, 2022
inoki247:
Bokoharam, Fulani bandits go know say change of guard for power don take place.
Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by vickydevoka(m): 10:59pm On May 28, 2022
DonBenny77:

Who dash agbero president
I wish u knw, pdp wants to bring in a northern person that can challenge tinibu or amechi. The just want de party to come into power regardless the zone
Re: Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue by 2kurupt(m): 11:01pm On May 28, 2022
Googledotcom:
[s][/s]Find something else to criticize Wike. Stop being unfortunate by using a tragedy to criticize. Stampede happen everywhere this is not the first and won't be the last.
What about the refuse dumps and stench all over the State? Or the unpaid pensioners running into several years?

Keep supporting evil for a morsel of bread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* / Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) / Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.