Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Just Noticed My Classmate Was Part Of Those Attacked In The Kaduna Train Incide - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Just Noticed My Classmate Was Part Of Those Attacked In The Kaduna Train Incide (281 Views)

My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound / The Kaduna Shabby Competency Test And Its Results / Photos Of The Nigerian Air Force Pilot Killed In The Kaduna Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Noticed My Classmate Was Part Of Those Attacked In The Kaduna Train Incide by achimendy(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2022
I've been thinking all by myself since I got the greatest shocker of my life. Asking myself is it a crime to be a Nigerian, or did we offend anybody by being a Nigerian.

When I heard of the kaduna terror train attack I was devastated, more especially because of the young female doctor that lost her life. But we still got another news that some of the passengers where kidnapped after the attack. And until now they've not been released. Only God knows what they're passing through in the hands of this terrorist.

As I was ruminating about the incident, I never knew my classmate from secondary school was part of those kidnapped, until a friend told me yesterday and i checked the pictures of those kidnapped and i saw him sitting there with them.
My heart broke down, I almost shed tears for him.
This is a guy we met on the street not long before the incident and he was telling me about job issue, how he has not been able to secure a job for himself. And we where both discussing about the current backward administration of president Buhari. But I just encouraged him to keep pushing, God will see us through. Now he has being kidnapped, and they are asking for ransom , for this kind hard time.

The worst part of it is that, thesame terrorist gave fed Government One week to meet their demands or else they will them all. And they are not doing anything about the issue other than junketing around the nation for the upcoming elections.
There's nothing I can do other than to pray for him.
Fellow nairalanders your prayers will be needed too,pls help a brother.

I pray God see him and every other person through. Amen.

Re: Just Noticed My Classmate Was Part Of Those Attacked In The Kaduna Train Incide by Kingnelson9: 6:50pm On May 28, 2022
Go to a good church ,pray and sow seed in his name then see what happens.

1 Like

Re: Just Noticed My Classmate Was Part Of Those Attacked In The Kaduna Train Incide by Payperboii(m): 7:13pm On May 28, 2022
Hmm
Re: Just Noticed My Classmate Was Part Of Those Attacked In The Kaduna Train Incide by rickpat(m): 7:19pm On May 28, 2022
really sad
Re: Just Noticed My Classmate Was Part Of Those Attacked In The Kaduna Train Incide by meobizy(f): 3:26am On May 29, 2022
And they are not doing anything about the issue other than junketing around the nation for the upcoming elections.
The government no send anybody. For those killed from the situation four times their number will get born. It’s why ordinary labour jobs nowadays na man know man. Humans are as many as rats in this part of the planet.

1 Like

Re: Just Noticed My Classmate Was Part Of Those Attacked In The Kaduna Train Incide by achimendy(m): 7:18am On May 29, 2022
meobizy:
The government no send anybody. For those killed from the situation four times their number will get born. It’s why ordinary labour jobs nowadays na man know man. Humans are as many as rats in this part of the planet.

The thing is really surprising o.
What kind of country are we living in.

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Teacher, Ezinne Felicia Igboeli, Honoured By St Peter’s Church Abagana / How Gun Men Attacked A Catholic Church And Killed Many In Owo Ondo State / Sokoto Man Says He’s Getting Demise Dangers For Supporting Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.