Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) (5588 Views)

Ikorodu Transformer Cable Thief Tied To A Pole & Flogged In Lagos / Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic / 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) by bmdmix15: 7:02pm On May 28, 2022
CLICK HERE TO WATCH

Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole.
Trying to do good is nice but doing it safely is much better

1 Share

Re: Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) by Prevent: 7:10pm On May 28, 2022
If i should Flick,click or Clcik on that link i should also be Electrocuted

12 Likes

Re: Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) by lifenija: 7:10pm On May 28, 2022
Bleep embarassed
Re: Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) by bmdmix15: 7:15pm On May 28, 2022
Prevent:
If i should Flick,click or Clcik on that link i should also be Electrocuted

Oh look i stop existing because u won't click, awww am fading into time awww so sad
Re: Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) by Prevent: 7:23pm On May 28, 2022
bmdmix15:

Oh look i stop existing because u won't click, awww am fading into time awww so sad
Should i say dry!

10 Likes

Re: Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) by bmdmix15: 7:29pm On May 28, 2022
Prevent:
Should i say dry!
no cry grin obo
Re: Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) by Passionnn: 10:22pm On May 28, 2022
bmdmix15:
CLICK HERE TO WATCH

Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole.
Trying to do good is nice but doing it safely is much better

Right here in Neptune, our phones have no clicking functions

6 Likes

Re: Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) by bmdmix15: 11:34pm On May 28, 2022
Passionnn:

Right here in Neptune, our phones have no clicking functions

Its only for people on earth sorry
Re: Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) by Zonefree(m): 12:26am On May 29, 2022
bmdmix15:

Its only for people on earth sorry
We refused to click any link here on earth.

7 Likes

Re: Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) by bmdmix15: 12:37am On May 29, 2022
Zonefree:

We refused to click any link here on earth.
yawn
Re: Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) by idris646(m): 12:54am On May 29, 2022
make i kuku scroll pass

6 Likes

Re: Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) by Gadafii: 4:57am On May 29, 2022
La click la electrocuted

8 Likes

Re: Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) by Danielle09: 6:12am On May 29, 2022
La click la Penkelemesi

3 Likes

Re: Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) by bmdmix15: 7:31am On May 29, 2022
Gadafii:
La click la electrocuted
since u failed as a blogger last yr, e dey pepper ur body
Re: Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) by Gadafii: 7:54am On May 29, 2022
bmdmix15:
since u failed as a blogger last yr, e dey pepper ur body
come and collect click let me see naa

Mumu blogger, all your threads are about click to see, and you want to make it, you can never make it, you are a failure grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) by bmdmix15: 7:57am On May 29, 2022
Gadafii:
come and collect click let me see naa

Mumu blogger, all your threads are about click to see, and you want to make it, you can never make it, you are a failure grin cheesy

Lol wat else will it b? Click to see ur mum twerk? grin cheesy
Re: Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) by Gadafii: 8:19am On May 29, 2022
bmdmix15:

Lol wat else will it b? Click to see ur mum twerk? grin cheesy
unfortunately your own mom left you at the roadside dumpster, when your unfortunate dad didn't use condoms on her loose dilapidated hole cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) by bmdmix15: 8:23am On May 29, 2022
Gadafii:
unfortunately your own mom left you at the roadside dumpster, when your unfortunate dad didn't use condoms on her loose dilapidated hole cheesy
yh and ur mum picked me up n ever since then have been fuking dat old ass, thank ur mum for me, pussy old but manageable grin
Re: Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) by lifenija: 8:24am On May 29, 2022
Gadafii:
La click la electrocuted
i dont understand boss is it click bait?
Re: Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) by richiemcgold: 10:39am On May 29, 2022
Re: Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) by bmdmix15: 11:16am On May 29, 2022
richiemcgold:
So who actually is this click y'all talking about? a man or woman? probably a celebrity.

Unfortunately, we don't know any click here. grin
help me ask d primary schilling children, who think its funny
Re: Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) by adedayo3193(m): 12:09pm On May 29, 2022
bmdmix15:
help me ask d primary schilling children, who think its funny

you know he just took a swipe at you right?
Re: Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) by bmdmix15: 1:14pm On May 29, 2022
adedayo3193:

you know he just took a swipe at you right?
n we both b swiping like tinder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) by swaqq(m): 2:19pm On May 29, 2022
I’m going to click because I wan bend
Re: Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) by bmdmix15: 2:22pm On May 29, 2022
swaqq:
I’m going to click because I wan bend
lets us know if its click bait cause am tired of replying those kids
Re: Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) by Gadafii: 4:01pm On May 29, 2022
bmdmix15:
yh and ur mum picked me up n ever since then have been fuking dat old ass, thank ur mum for me, pussy old but manageable grin
be grateful she saved you from being eaten up by dogs cheesy

Now stop blogging and maybe consider picking and selling condemned irons, since you no longer have parents figures in your life to advise you on what career path to follow, cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) by bmdmix15: 4:10pm On May 29, 2022
Gadafii:
be grateful she saved you from being eaten up by dogs cheesy

Now stop blogging and maybe consider picking and selling condemned irons, since you no longer have parents figures in your life to advise you on what career path to follow, cheesy
awww so sorry if u think am gonna join u n pick iron n plastic, but tell yr fat sister i got her lock down, she still get hope knowing fully well a waste of sperm like u aint got any hope.
Re: Group Of People Electrocuted Trying To Fix A Pole (graphic) by bmdmix15: 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Gadafii:
La click la electrocuted

Happy Sunday

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Fixed Match Sellers(fp Please) / This Man Is Damn Serious In Raping This NEPA Woman If........ / New deadly weapons lands in Enugu as Blackaxe vs Vikings war PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.