Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Elon Musk’s Starlink Licensed To Operate In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Elon Musk’s Starlink Licensed To Operate In Nigeria (256 Views)

My Twitter Stopped Working, I Have To Switched To Vpn To Operate It / Elon Musk's Starlink Ready To Compete With MTN, Airtel, Glo 9mobile In Nigeria / *******Licensed JBL Sales Merchant 24HR Delivery Anywhere In Nigeria>>>>>>***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk’s Starlink Licensed To Operate In Nigeria by steveodo(m): 7:21pm On May 28, 2022
Elon Musk, the billionaire tech tycoon, has announced that his satellite Internet service, Starlink, has received approval to launch in Nigeria.

On Friday, Musk announced this on Twitter, announcing that Starlink has been granted licenses to operate in Nigeria and Mozambique.

He merely wrote, "Nigeria and Mozambique have approved Starlink."

The Nigerian Communications Commission verified this in a statement, revealing that the service has secured two licenses to begin operations in the country, according to Nairametics.

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Facebook Account For Sale / Hp 840 G2 Intel Core I5 Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.