Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,417 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

Champions League Final Delayed By 15 Minutes For "Security Reasons" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League Final Delayed By 15 Minutes For "Security Reasons" (16336 Views)

The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto / PSG Vs Bayern Munich Champions League Final (0 - 1) On 23rd August 2020 / Marseille Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League Final (0 - 3) On 16th May 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League Final Delayed By 15 Minutes For "Security Reasons" by SNEFF: 8:37pm On May 28, 2022
yup ,people were teargased .. and camila cabello performance too
Re: Champions League Final Delayed By 15 Minutes For "Security Reasons" by potbelly(m): 8:38pm On May 28, 2022
Game on...
Let's go!!!
Re: Champions League Final Delayed By 15 Minutes For "Security Reasons" by Biladinii: 8:38pm On May 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Champions League Final Delayed By 15 Minutes For "Security Reasons" by Angelfrost(m): 8:38pm On May 28, 2022
France should really get stricter with their immigration policy.

Too many extremists in that nation!

1 Like

Re: Champions League Final Delayed By 15 Minutes For "Security Reasons" by canalily(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2022
Maynman:

Or anywhere in the north.
I think ooo
Re: Champions League Final Delayed By 15 Minutes For "Security Reasons" by chimex101: 8:46pm On May 28, 2022
Comrade abeg drop link for live streaming
Re: Champions League Final Delayed By 15 Minutes For "Security Reasons" by aklion: 8:51pm On May 28, 2022
It wasn't because of security reasons. But because fans didn't arrive on time. So they actually were given a little time for fans to get in abd get settled.
Re: Champions League Final Delayed By 15 Minutes For "Security Reasons" by BigBashiru: 8:54pm On May 28, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Still wont stop Liverpool`s defeat tonight.

Real Madrid will still have to lift the trophy. Its a constant.

What times does the match start
Re: Champions League Final Delayed By 15 Minutes For "Security Reasons" by adspelite(m): 9:24pm On May 28, 2022
Omo just break one there for me make I win 10 million on Sunday, I promise to share it 50/50 with you.
Larilariy123:
USE ONE EGG TO BREAK EVIL CURSES IN YOUR LIFE.

There are a lot of spiritual benefits of eggs which I will be dropping here as time goes on.

In this post, we will talk a lot about our spiritual life and improvements, how to attract favour, how to attract opportunity, how to attract money and many more with just natural things God has created for us to help ourselves.

But I want y'all to understand that breaking curses and bad energy is always important in our spiritual life. Because when the soul is stained with Bad energy, one will experience hardship, difficulty and negativity. These are the plans of the devil and evildoers. Your enemies don't sleep on you. They're always awake. 

Let me tell you something, they know you read this thread today and will manipulate you not to do any of these tips. It's not as if you don't want to do it. But something will make you feel so reluctant to do it. That's how powerful they can be. They monitor your day and night. We're all lucky that God has been there for all of us. If not, hmmm.

Where you're today is not where you are supposed to be. Even if you feel you're doing well. My brothers and sisters, you are supposed to be greater and better than how you are if not for enemies. 

You're doing business, and you're not selling and you feel that day there's no market. There's an evil spirit attacking your business already. Mr A is selling more than you and you'll start thinking Mr A is doing a ritual. No, Mr A didn't joke about his spiritual life. That's the secret.

Continue reading our blog through the address in the image below
Re: Champions League Final Delayed By 15 Minutes For "Security Reasons" by Nostring: 9:28pm On May 28, 2022
lovebird65:
White too get sense abeg
wayre .. but if na Africa e happen.. u go say we no dey organized
Re: Champions League Final Delayed By 15 Minutes For "Security Reasons" by chrismastre5(m): 9:54pm On May 28, 2022
canalily:
Is it at South East that they are playing it
ur papa
Re: Champions League Final Delayed By 15 Minutes For "Security Reasons" by Slynation(m): 11:10pm On May 28, 2022
Shey we all saw how whites were busy jumping fence just to get into the stadium...So humans must always be humans irrespective of your skin colour...So make I no hear African mentality from anywhere oO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (3 - 1) On 10th December 2014 / Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow: UCL (1 - 0) On 3rd November 2015 / Arsenal Vs Newcastle (1 - 0) On 2nd January 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.