Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku (54921 Views)

PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal’s Camp Speaks On Contesting Result In Court / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Claims Other Aspirants Have Ganged Up Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:55pm On May 28, 2022
Lol cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by AntonVince: 8:55pm On May 28, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Lets see how Atiku would force the Southern electorates to vote for him next year..

I'd rather vote Atiku than Tinubu.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by amaham(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:
Wow! Despite all what Wike did for him 4 years ago at the PH convention.

If Atiku wins this primary, it will be as a result of northern conspiracy against Wike. I hope Wike and other southern governors who are backing him are taking notes. The north must not be allowed to get away with this treachery. They should simply wait for the general election to pay them back.
We Southerners are voting a northerner next year. We must atikulate

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by IDIOTmoderators: 8:55pm On May 28, 2022
matex97:
This man has betrayed Wike. Lol
They were never political friends.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Gozac: 8:55pm On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:

If Atiku wins this primary, it will be as a result of northern conspiracy against Wike. I hope Wike and other southern governors who are backing him are taking notes. The north must not be allowed to get away with this treachery. They should simply wait for the general election to pay them back.
South no fit do nothing grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by pacificom: 8:55pm On May 28, 2022
Final match may be narrow down to Atiku Vs Tinubu, or Atiku Vs Osinbajo.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by jaxxy(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:

u people seem to be scared of Atiku I noticed. grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by bdon123(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2022
My dear naija non northerners,una no nothing of how d north works even though we at 2022.I already said it since last year,northern APC will support a north PDP to win election.why do u think they will allow Tinubu?D north game is as follows....give APC ticket to a trusted southerner who will hav muslim north ad vp,also giv pdp ticket to core northerner n in so doing its a win win.They do no care abt party,they only care abt a northern muslim being in power (Southern Muslim is looked down upon by North Muslims jst so u know).Now to d southerner dey trust ...that is gudluck who can only do 1 term by law n will never betray dem as he is tested n trusted already......get ready for an Atiku presidency
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Buckeyemedia1: 8:56pm On May 28, 2022
successmatters:
He steps down for an ancestor like Atiku who will be living in a London hospital as usual grin

PDP is Cursed
Nigeria is cursed.
Ipobian, when did Nigeria’s issue start to concern you?

I thought it was Biafra or nothing? Nonsense Hipo Hypocrites.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by ZombieSlaughter: 8:56pm On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:

Shut up your gbegiri mouth and face your party. Wike is now greater than Awolowo because you yorubas think you are smart. You know Wike has no national appeal that's why you support him so that Tinubu can have an easy PDP candidate to deal with.

You think say you dey wise. Sneaky yorubaman, you are facing Atiku. The power will remain north until you agree that it is the East's turn to be assauged the way yorubas were assuaged in 1999. We are not fooled by your fake 'southern unity' cries.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by IDIOTmoderators: 8:56pm On May 28, 2022
AntonVince:

I'd rather vote Atiku than Tinubu.
What is the difference? Nija una never start.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by malaria(f): 8:56pm On May 28, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:
Hmmmm, agadi nwanyi si na nkita si ya na isi nsi na isi ogiri wu ofu ihe.

Ukabuilu

(isi = the smell of)
lol

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by robosky02(m): 8:56pm On May 28, 2022
Somebody once told atiku after 2019 election

Bros calm down allow me rule finish

Then I will hand over to you

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Munzy14(m): 8:57pm On May 28, 2022
successmatters:
He steps down for an ancestor like Atiku who will be living in a London hospital as usual grin

PDP is Cursed
Nigeria is cursed.
Atiku is a better ancestor than Tinubu... grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by legba1(m): 8:57pm On May 28, 2022
kerry57:
This is the politics the south have failed to learn. Politics of love for bros and sis. The north will always come together to agree and show love to themselves. The south will never learn this, even blood bros fight in the southern politics, Andy and Chris Uba, a very good example. This is y the north will choose to continue to rule the south.
At times u just have to reason together as bros to get what is at stake.

Are you minding the bunch of idiotic southerners...it will amaze you that Atiku purchased the form and incurred all the expenses Tambuwa had been running his campaign on sinceeee. The north is presenting a single front just to cling to power at all cost while we are here fight each other....

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by IDIOTmoderators: 8:57pm On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:

Lol.... He pain am.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by tyav7: 8:57pm On May 28, 2022
This is how Osinbajo and the rest will step down for BAT on that day

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Eriokanmi: 8:57pm On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:

A fulani will always be a fulani. The onus is on us to be wise in the south. I learnt Ganduje is backtracking on his support for Tinubu. I don't know how true it is. Are you aware of the half a billion wike donated to sotoko as palliative for the disaster that befell them some months ago? How much did atiku or Northern politicians donate? He openly supported this ingrate of a governor in 2019 to run under their platform before atiku hijacked the ticket with dollars. They know how to play their last minute game against us without being remorseful. Awolowo's experience made me believe so. Our politicians are so foolish in the south. We will be wise someday

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by kerry57: 8:58pm On May 28, 2022
Nigerfine3:

Please where has their rulership brought us
Guy, have u lived with Hausas in the north before? Hausas majorly don't care how Nigeria is doing in as much as their bro is there. They are okay with this cos they know that that bro on top will always share money to them at different time through the cbn in the name of loan for agric which is their major industry. This loan they will never pay. Believe it or not , naija belongs to the hausas that is their believe and they have kept proving it without recourse.
This tambuwal was the same person that wike supported whole heartedly in the last election against the displeasure of atiku. When sokoto market got burnt last year, wike was in sokoto to sympathize with tambuwal and gave him 500 million naira as a friend. Where is that friendship now. Hausas know there own and will always protect their own.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Buckeyemedia1: 8:58pm On May 28, 2022
pacificom:
Final match may be narrow down to Atiku Vs Tinubu, or Atiku Vs Osinbajo.
You can go to Nairabet and place that sure banker.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by ItsTutsi(m): 8:58pm On May 28, 2022
Just like how u cant force northerners electorates to vote for a Southerner
Nonpartisan1:
Lets see how Atiku would force the Southern electorates to vote for him next year..
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by adebowalepeter: 8:59pm On May 28, 2022
It is a high time for we from the South to wake up irrespective wether we you are from South- South or South - West or South- East to put our support behind Peter Obi to WIN the the Presidential Seat.

We are tired of the Northern Government Lead , they are backward and they will forever be.

Nigeria needs progressive minds and not LOOTERS .

Youth let get our PVCs to decide our FUTURE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Sannisege: 8:59pm On May 28, 2022
Ebubu3:

Politics na your mate ?
Northerners know ONLY NORTH WHEN IT COMES TO POLITICS

IF YOU THINK THAT NORTH WILL LEAVE ATIKU AND SUPPORT TINUBU AS APC FLAGBEARER I PITY YOU grin

THIS SHOULD GIVE YOU A SNEAKPIC INTO THEIR MENTALITY AND HOW UNREWARDING THEY CAN BE SO FAR YOU ARE CONTESTING AGAINST A NORTHERNER.

Tinubu versus Atiku and PDP will carry the day. Stay there.
Tinubu will defeat Atiku. He has defeated him twice before and he will defeat him again
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by cyprex: 8:59pm On May 28, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Can we also see how Northern electorates will vote Wike.

I think we are stretching these ribal lines and it is unhealthy
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by eldoradoxx: 8:59pm On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:

Mass exodus of the Southern PDP voters from PDP if Atiku wins the ticket. APC should present a Southern Christian presidential candidate without baggage and they will win landslide in the whole of South, North cannot be allowed to win 2023 through backdoor using Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Abujason: 9:00pm On May 28, 2022
humility33:

With the way Wike have been insulting every one including Tambuwal who will support him?

U think This men are fools

So true.
after dashing billions of Rivers money to the North to buy their support and yet he gets stabbed on the back by same people.

My Yoruba brothers make una learn lesson from this ooo. The same thing is about to happen to Tinubu in a few days.

South unite or forever remain crumb eaters!

Feel free to insult me if you choose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by donem: 9:00pm On May 28, 2022
Atiku and Tinubu won't rule Nigeria come 2023
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by victorikpe(m): 9:01pm On May 28, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Dollar things...... Thank God Peter Obi didn't wait to play this PDP dirty game.
See Dino Melaye an agent of Atiku directing electoral committee. Shameless party
Very shameless indeed..
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Buckeyemedia1: 9:01pm On May 28, 2022
adebowalepeter:
It is a high time for we from the South to wake up irrespective wether we you are from South- South or South - West or South- East to put our support behind Peter Obi to WIN the the Presidential Seat.

We are tired of the Northern Government Lead , they are backward and they will forever be.

Nigeria needs progressive minds and not LOOTERS .

Youth let get our PVCs to decide our FUTURE.

Please stop disturbing the peace, Empty Barrel Talk.

Quite obvious that you don’t have one.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by TheGift: 9:01pm On May 28, 2022
Mynd44:
Tambuwal steps down. Urges supporters to vote Atiku

Anyone pushing for a northerner to rule after eight years of Northern rule, with the North dragging the country back on all indices, is really not interested in keeping Nigeria together.

Even the poor and victimized masses of the North should be praying their leaders don’t return to rule.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Gabriel99: 9:01pm On May 28, 2022
Fear Fulani people, they'll always choose theirs no matter what. For Tambuwal to stab Wike despite Wike's allegiance, only means Wike is winning and the only way to sabotage it is to do what he did now.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by fk001(m): 9:02pm On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:

So that your Tinubu will have a walk over yea?

You think say we no know your wayo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) / Governor Masari Builds Mosque On Roundabout In Katsina (Picture) / "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.