Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) (51241 Views)

Obituary Of A Nigerian Woman & Her 17-Year-Old Son / Obituary Of Father, Son & Daughter, To Be Buried Same Day In Abia (Photo) / Davido "City Of David" Concert In Lagos (Live Photos Updates) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by ComeToJesus: 11:15pm On May 28, 2022
Nigeria: A land that eats up her young ones. A land where the inhabitants are the devil's foot soldiers.
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by Slimwhyt(m): 11:24pm On May 28, 2022
So sad. RIP!
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by VenumX: 11:43pm On May 28, 2022
Chai, very painful.

Zoo doesn't value human life. undecided
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by femmoy(m): 12:22am On May 29, 2022
SARSCoV2:
That bar that refused him entry should be burnt to ashes.

Who knows the name of the bar?

Beer Barn

Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by Anisilas: 1:01am On May 29, 2022
abobote:
RIP handsome.

I don't know why I hate living in Lagos. I don't just feel comfortable in that glorified slum.

I have been to Lagos, 7times, and I was only able to pass the night there twice. One in a hotel, another in a nephew's place.

At the level of development of Lagos, some crimes are not supposed to be witness there.

Ofcourse people can be killed anywhere in the world, but burning someone that is not a thief to ashes, even in the presence of security personnels, is not the kind of news we should be getting from Lagos, with all her hypes
i hate that place called Lagos.
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by AntiMen: 5:13am On May 29, 2022
Okobola146:
if I tell my babe wey be moderator to ban you forever now, you go begin cry like small pikin
Na me and you get issue ,no be me and your babe .
ABI ,u be coward?
U and woman dey fight, u still wan use woman fight am, it means you're not man enough.....lol

Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by confirmedniggae: 5:31am On May 29, 2022
SARSCoV2:
That bar that refused him entry should be burnt to ashes.

Who knows the name of the bar?

Beer barn close to studio 24,NITEL bus stop,Admiralty way,Lekki.

Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by Okobola146: 6:32am On May 29, 2022
AntiMen:

Na me and you get issue ,no be me and your babe .
ABI ,u be coward?
U and woman dey fight, u still wan use woman fight am, it means you're not man enough.....lol
abeg comot jo, you no even get breasts. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by caye(m): 7:23am On May 29, 2022
TruthinAction:

Catch who? When they are acting written script. What happened is just a glimpse of a bigger attack coming. Just pray that you will not be a victim. And pray that God will scatter their plans.

The plan is in many folds:
1. Encircle SW: done
2. Arms and weapons depots in different locations: done

3. Bring in foot soldiers , who know all nooks and crannies of SW: ongoing
4. Suddenly spring up a massacre
5. Declare SW a part of the caliphate

Some idiots Yoruba's think that due to religious similarities, they would be immune.
They will be shocked.

Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by AntiMen: 9:10am On May 29, 2022
Okobola146:
abeg comot jo, you no even get breasts. Mtcheeeeeeew

I get oo but the size na like your mama own.
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by TruthinAction: 11:20am On May 29, 2022
caye:

The plan is in many folds:
1. Encircle SW: done
2. Arms and weapons depots in different locations: done

3. Bring in foot soldiers , who know all nooks and crannies of SW: ongoing
4. Suddenly spring up a massacre
5. Declare SW a part of the caliphate

Some idiots Yoruba's think that due to religious similarities, they would be immune.
They will be shocked.

This is why they do not want any Yoruba man to succeed Buhari. It's not about Tinubu's age. If Tinubu is too old, what of Osinbajo? Why bring in Jonathan? Unfortunately, most of us down here are blind to the doom that awaits us if nothing is done.
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by Mumben(f): 11:43am On May 29, 2022
Rest in peace young Man. But what actually led to his death?
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by Wwwq: 5:19pm On May 29, 2022
Life
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by Badoonks: 5:27pm On May 29, 2022
Okobola146:
On judgement day are we go to wear clothes or are we going to stand naked before God?

Naked just like we came to this world. But everybody will be too preoccupied by as to what his or her judgement will be to even notice anything.
Re: Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 5:58pm On May 29, 2022
Xscape1993:
May your gentle soul rest in peace..Our weak system failed you dear.

We Nigerians love to blame nebulous “systems” when actual human beings murdered him…#TakeResponsibity
>

Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) / Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception / Little Boy Photobombs Couple's Traditional Wedding Picture, Disrupts It