Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Homily For The 7th Sunday Of Easter - Year C - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homily For The 7th Sunday Of Easter - Year C (172 Views)

The Beautiful Things Of Easter / Homily For Ascension Sunday - Year C / Thanking God For Last Sunday Of 2020! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Homily For The 7th Sunday Of Easter - Year C by Homilyhub: 9:05pm On May 28, 2022
HOMILY: John 17:20-26

“A veterinarian by profession, I was called to examine a ten year-old Irish wolfhound named Belker. The dog’s owners, Ron, his wife Lisa and their little boy, Shane, were all extremely attached to Belker, and they were looking to me to perform a miracle for their ailing pet. After gathering a thorough history from Ron, Lisa and Shane, I examined Belker and found, sadly, that he was dying of cancer. Gathering the family around the suffering dog, I told them there was really nothing I could do for their poor pet and then suggested that they take him back home, making him as comfortable as possible in surroundings familiar to him. Gently did I then suggest that I come to their home to euthanize Belker. Promising to call me the next day with their decision>>>>>> https://www.catholicforlife.com/year-c-homily-for-the-7th-sunday-of-easter-1/

(1) (Reply)

May God Surprise Us Pleasantly! / BREAKING: Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry / We Will Challenge Court's Decision -uk-based Pastor, Tobi Adegboyega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.