Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S (3719 Views)

I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) / I Weep For The South: Former Goveror Of Zamfara, Sanni Yerima / Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by Okobola146: 9:12pm On May 28, 2022
You must understand something, all Southern politicians are driven by untold degree of selfishness. While in office, they are all aspiring for the next office. The strategy to get on the ladder is to sacrifice their people, their towns and villages and their region. They do everything possible to please the Hausa Fulani Northerners in order to be favoured. We can go back a little to pull out some examples.

(1). Governor Peter Odili wanted to run for presidency, he squandered River State money on Northern Emirs and Northern Opinion leaders. At the end, he failed.

(2). General Olusegun Obasanjo held up all development programmes in the South and promoted infrastructure development in the North in order to get the 3rd term agenda through. At the end, he failed.

(3). James Ibori wanted to be a Vice President to President Yar’dua, in place of Jonathan. Delta State Liaison office in Abuja, became an ATM for all the Northern PDP members. At the end, not only did he fail, he was sent to prison.

(4). Jonathan Goodluck postponed South South development to his anticipated second tenure and put in all resources to the rehabilitation of the Almajiris, Emirs Palace from Sokoto to Maiduguri. Built Abuja-Kaduna Rail line when Lagos-Ibadan Expressway was impassable, East-West Road was a mere historical concept; built and completed Federal Universities in Katsina, Jigawa, etc but did foundation ground breaking for the the Federal University in Bayelsa. At the end, he was sent out of the Villa by the Northern INEC Chairman he appointed.

(5). Under Jonathan, the then Minister for Aviation, Stella Odua, funded in full, the rehabilitation and upgrading of the Kano, Sokoto, Katsina Airports but Port Harcourt Airport operated from a Tarpaulin, Enugu completely short down. At the end, AMCON took over all her assets and currently facing EFCC.

(6). Our brother Ibe Kachukwu was the Chairman of NNPC BOT and Petroleum Minister at the same time. He promoted the Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline. He rehabilitated the Petroleum institute in Kaduna when the Petroleum Institute in Warri was not captured in the budget. He was humiliated out of office.

(7). Obono Obla, SAN was appointed the Chairman of Government Asset Recovery Committee. His target was only all past office holders from the South South and South East. At the end, he was framed and arrested.

(cool. The immediate past Managing Director of NDDC and Akwa Ibom State APC Governorship candidate, Nsima Ekere gave out emergency jobs (contracts) only to Southern Contractors fronting for Northerners. NDDC became an ATM for “the Villa Boys”. Where is he now?

(9). Rotimi Amaechi is lobbying to be the next Vice President, in 2023. His first action is to sell the South and became a saboteur. No wonder why as a Transport Minister, he found it very necessary to build the Lagos-Ibadan- Abuja-Kaduna-Kano-Katsina Rail line, Calabar-Maiduguri Rail line, Transport University in Katsina. The Great Eastern Railway line From Port Harcourt via Aba, Onitsha to Enugu to Okene in his books, is not feasible.
The minister is completing the biggest rail and road line into Niger Republic and towards the border of Niger Republic and other countries while the roads in the south are impassable. What Niger Republic has benefited in this Administration is bigger that all that South-South and South-East combined. Who are the Managing Directors of Nigerian Ports Authority and NIMASA?

(10). The current Petroleum Minister, Chief Timipre Sylva, has initiated the construction of the Ajaokuta-Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline to facilitate the building of a Gas Power Station in Abuja and Kaduna and “to turn Kano into an Industrial Head Quarters”. The man is from Bayelsa State where there is over 90% unemployment and no electricity from National Grid.

(11). Ahmed Tinubu, for his desire to rule Nigeria practically sold the South and with his bullion vans rigged Buhari to power. History will tell of him soon like others.

(12). The number of appointments of people from Niger Republic in Buhari Administration is bigger than all south combined and all the National Assembly members are aware but keep quiet because of future ambition and to avoid probe.

The story

THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE AND IF TRULY SCRIPTED BY SEN.YERIMA SANI... THEN WE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF OURSELVES,
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
#Copied...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by Sergio104(m): 9:15pm On May 28, 2022
cheesy
Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by Mokason288(m): 9:17pm On May 28, 2022
We all know Yerima didn’t say this

But the south is still better than the North

UN , WFP and FAO predicted hunger in the North by 2022

Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by dlaw70(m): 9:19pm On May 28, 2022
Coming from thesame people .

Fear northeners .

Tanbuwal no even get small sympathy, see as e no even waste time to pay woke back with back stabbing, fear abokis .

Meanwhile,best family planning ever

1 Share

Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:19pm On May 28, 2022
The north has never been the problem.

It is the slave provinces of the south that is the biggest problem

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by tungamaje: 9:25pm On May 28, 2022
Very shameful indeed

1 Like

Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 28, 2022
dlaw70:
Coming from thesame people .

Fear northeners .

Tanbuwal no even get small sympathy, see as e no even waste time to pay woke back with back stabbing, fear abokis .

Meanwhile,best family planning ever

Come on dude. You really believe Yerima wrote this?

4 Likes

Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 28, 2022
After long grammar, vote Peter Obi. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 28, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

The slaves that voted fulani 9 out of 11 times, the Congolese slaves

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by ZombieSlaughter: 9:31pm On May 28, 2022
Yerima can't write this.

2 Likes

Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 28, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

They've thrown you a Banana as is the precise intention of the mischief-making Southern author of this garbage opinion piece. Oya start attacking your fellow Southerners and fighting each other as they want you to do like lab rats and Monkeys.

You decieve yourself up and down about being 'woke' but you are just as dumb as most foolish Southerners taken in by this infsntile bull crap.

You lot are busy discussing a silly piece written by an attention-seeking agent provocateur, to then be insulting each other, while the North, silent all along when silly Southerners were prematurely jubilating Obi's 'win', are busy coronating Atiku currently. Dumb mofos the lot of you.

3 Likes

Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by Kpatakpata: 9:34pm On May 28, 2022
How can you be weeping for people that are better than you?. In indice s(social and economic)Southern Nigeria is better than Northern.
Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by Redomi(m): 9:35pm On May 28, 2022
Wike used all his resources to support Tambuwal in the 2019 convention but Tambuwal has stepped down for Atiku and not Wike.

Moral Lesson: Northerners are United.

Them go chop your eye provided say you no be Northern.

Warning signals to Tinubu
Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by bummyla(m): 9:39pm On May 28, 2022
Rubbish! Weep For The Northern Nigeria Your People
Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 28, 2022
Redomi:
Wike used all his resources to support Tambuwal in the 2019 convention but Tambuwal has stepped down for Atiku and not Wike.

Moral Lesson: Northerners are United.

Them go chop your eye provided say you no be Northern.

Warning signals to Tinubu

Thank you. Even this silly article is written by a fraudulent Southerner pretending to be a prominent Northerner , as most articles like these are, to ridicule and rile his fellow Southerners.

When push comes to shove the North will do what they have to do and make sacrifices. They don't pen long articles like these 'exposing' themselves while pretending to be opening the eyes of Southerners.

Only southerners have time for such childish bullcrap that gets us nowhere.

1 Like

Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by pyyxxaro: 9:47pm On May 28, 2022
Southerners are jokers

So sad

1 Like

Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 28, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:
Yerima can't write this.

Indeed. Some people will do their worst to instigate ethnic disunity and disaffection. If Yerima truly believes all what is claimed in the article then he'd be the last person to do the South any favours by telling us about it.

The guys is an unrepentant Northern supremacist worse than virtually all others.

He was the one who led the effort to formally introduce Sharia into the laws of Northern States to frustrate OBJ, a Southern President, back then. Just sad so many Southerners are ignorant and gullible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:12pm On May 28, 2022
Well nothing concern igbo man...We no do again
Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by nairaman66(m): 10:23pm On May 28, 2022
A northern region ravaged by chronic hunger, terrorism, banditry etc is sorry for the south!! How ironic!!!
Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by lathrowinger: 10:53pm On May 28, 2022
Okobola146:
You must understand something, all Southern politicians are driven by untold degree of selfishness. While in office, they are all aspiring for the next office. The strategy to get on the ladder is to sacrifice their people, their towns and villages and their region. They do everything possible to please the Hausa Fulani Northerners in order to be favoured. We can go back a little to pull out some examples.

(1). Governor Peter Odili wanted to run for presidency, he squandered River State money on Northern Emirs and Northern Opinion leaders. At the end, he failed.

(2). General Olusegun Obasanjo held up all development programmes in the South and promoted infrastructure development in the North in order to get the 3rd term agenda through. At the end, he failed.

(3). James Ibori wanted to be a Vice President to President Yar’dua, in place of Jonathan. Delta State Liaison office in Abuja, became an ATM for all the Northern PDP members. At the end, not only did he fail, he was sent to prison.

(4). Jonathan Goodluck postponed South South development to his anticipated second tenure and put in all resources to the rehabilitation of the Almajiris, Emirs Palace from Sokoto to Maiduguri. Built Abuja-Kaduna Rail line when Lagos-Ibadan Expressway was impassable, East-West Road was a mere historical concept; built and completed Federal Universities in Katsina, Jigawa, etc but did foundation ground breaking for the the Federal University in Bayelsa. At the end, he was sent out of the Villa by the Northern INEC Chairman he appointed.

(5). Under Jonathan, the then Minister for Aviation, Stella Odua, funded in full, the rehabilitation and upgrading of the Kano, Sokoto, Katsina Airports but Port Harcourt Airport operated from a Tarpaulin, Enugu completely short down. At the end, AMCON took over all her assets and currently facing EFCC.

(6). Our brother Ibe Kachukwu was the Chairman of NNPC BOT and Petroleum Minister at the same time. He promoted the Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline. He rehabilitated the Petroleum institute in Kaduna when the Petroleum Institute in Warri was not captured in the budget. He was humiliated out of office.

(7). Obono Obla, SAN was appointed the Chairman of Government Asset Recovery Committee. His target was only all past office holders from the South South and South East. At the end, he was framed and arrested.

(cool. The immediate past Managing Director of NDDC and Akwa Ibom State APC Governorship candidate, Nsima Ekere gave out emergency jobs (contracts) only to Southern Contractors fronting for Northerners. NDDC became an ATM for “the Villa Boys”. Where is he now?

(9). Rotimi Amaechi is lobbying to be the next Vice President, in 2023. His first action is to sell the South and became a saboteur. No wonder why as a Transport Minister, he found it very necessary to build the Lagos-Ibadan- Abuja-Kaduna-Kano-Katsina Rail line, Calabar-Maiduguri Rail line, Transport University in Katsina. The Great Eastern Railway line From Port Harcourt via Aba, Onitsha to Enugu to Okene in his books, is not feasible.
The minister is completing the biggest rail and road line into Niger Republic and towards the border of Niger Republic and other countries while the roads in the south are impassable. What Niger Republic has benefited in this Administration is bigger that all that South-South and South-East combined. Who are the Managing Directors of Nigerian Ports Authority and NIMASA?

(10). The current Petroleum Minister, Chief Timipre Sylva, has initiated the construction of the Ajaokuta-Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline to facilitate the building of a Gas Power Station in Abuja and Kaduna and “to turn Kano into an Industrial Head Quarters”. The man is from Bayelsa State where there is over 90% unemployment and no electricity from National Grid.

(11). Ahmed Tinubu, for his desire to rule Nigeria practically sold the South and with his bullion vans rigged Buhari to power. History will tell of him soon like others.

(12). The number of appointments of people from Niger Republic in Buhari Administration is bigger than all south combined and all the National Assembly members are aware but keep quiet because of future ambition and to avoid probe.

The story

THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE AND IF TRULY SCRIPTED BY SEN.YERIMA SANI... THEN WE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF OURSELVES,
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
#Copied...

The best u could do is to support Southerners. U know Obi can't get half of Tinubu votes. The best candidate should be Mazi Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by Elliot2(m): 10:53pm On May 28, 2022
Mokason288:

Una no wan still get sense with this nonsense talk of how the south is better than the north. You are playing into the North's game plans with this rhetorics. How many UN and other international interventions do we get here in the south? The northern cabals are cashing out from all the monies and other goodies sent from UN, IMF, WHO, e.t.c as interventions, while the south gets nothing. It's merely a strategy employed by the northern elites to make the north look like a pitiable place, so that all monies and attention will be driven to the north, meanwhile the south is completely neglected. Una go get sense one day.

3 Likes

Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by yomalex(m): 11:01pm On May 28, 2022
Hmm
Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by Fuckyoumod: 11:15pm On May 28, 2022
Okobola146:

The story

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
#Copied...
OP please define "Saboteur" or forever shut your dirty mouth.
Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by jom28gy(m): 11:18pm On May 28, 2022
I disagreed with you, yesterday no be today, you will see change soonest
Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by Okobola146: 3:30am On May 29, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
OP please define "Saboteur" or forever shut your dirty mouth.

you've been noticed. Next hediot please!
Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by Hyperchi(m): 4:28am On May 29, 2022
Mokason288:

Ur foolishness is legendary

1 Like

Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by Richy4(m): 6:07am On May 29, 2022
Thought Provoking but Inciteful though angry
Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by shortIGBOman: 6:28am On May 29, 2022
Cry cry Southerners. Na only Northern Deligates vote, una Southern Deligates no vote? Make una quit wailing. The better Candidate has emerged.

Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by Mokason288(m): 6:30am On May 29, 2022
Elliot2:
Una no wan still get sense with this nonsense talk of how the south is better than the north. You are playing into the North's game plans with this rhetorics. How many UN and other international interventions do we get here in the south? The northern cabals are cashing out from all the monies and other goodies sent from UN, IMF, WHO, e.t.c as interventions, while the south gets nothing. It's merely a strategy employed by the northern elites to make the north look like a pitiable place, so that all monies and attention will be driven to the north, meanwhile the south is completely neglected. Una go get sense one day.
Have you been to the south before?

Even CBN complained that the South don’t turn up in any of its programs meant At elevating the poor
Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by Mokason288(m): 6:32am On May 29, 2022
Hyperchi:

Ur foolishness is legendary
Thank you

Aboki have you been to the south before?
Re: I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S by 96ACE: 6:36am On May 29, 2022
grin
Yet the average southern will say the abokis don't have sense. The only thing they do in south is to keep speaking plenty English and correcting people's grammar online.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Better Name for Nigeria? / Lagos Launches 10,000 Cctv Cameras / My N2.8 Million Banking Stocks Now Worth Less Than Toilet Roll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.