Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Pdp Is In Trouble In Enugu State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Is In Trouble In Enugu State (832 Views)

Trouble In Kano PDP: Shekarau Holds Rally With Sacked EXCO / Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) / Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Is In Trouble In Enugu State by Kizito49: 9:18pm On May 28, 2022
EX APC WOMEN'S LEADER, WINS SENATORIAL SEAT.

By Amhed Yunusa.

The immediate past Enugu state women's leader of the All Progressives Congress APC, Hon Chief Mrs Oby Nwofor has emerged as the Senatorial Candidate of the party for Enugu West senatorial zone, ahead of the forth coming 2023 general elections.

Mrs Nwofor emerged as the only aspirant for the position after it was reported that, her dexterous leadership capacity, made every other aspirant to support her, as she is that Senator, which Enugu West Senatorial District has been yearning for.

According to reports, Mrs Nwofor emerged through a voice affirmation votes from the delegates of the party, that came across the 5 Local Government Areas in the zone, which comprises of Udi,Ezeagu ,Oji-River ,Awgu and Aninri.

Declaring her the candidate, the Returning officer Rt Hon Ike Olu,stated as thus,
" Mrs Oby Nwofor having satisfied all the requirements and with a voice affirmative votes, is hereby declared returned elected as the senatorial candidate of Apc, Enugu West senatorial zone".

Speaking with newsmen, Mrs Nwofor described her victory, as divine because, it is God that gives power.

She stated that, APC in Enugu west Senatorial Zone has positioned itself, to reclaim all the lost mandates of the people, since the inception of the current democratic dispensation In 1999.

“I see this as an act of God, because, it is God that gives power "

" we have been yearning for an effective and efficient representation since the inception of our current democratic dispensation and I have all it takes as a mother, wife and daughter of Enugu West, to provide the needed representation "

" We are prepared as one family, to make a difference and are committed in ensuring that victory is assured come 2023“

She also thanked the leadership of the party in Enugu State, Enugu West and south East as a whole, for their assiduous efforts in galvanising support for the party ; assuring that, all efforts, would be rewarded with victory at the poll come 2023.

“I want express my unalloyed encomium to the South East, Enugu state and enugu West leadership of Apc, for their commitment in ensuring that, APC becomes a party to reckon with in the zone "

" I Thank all the delegates and other party stalwarts for giving me the privilege of flying the party's ticket"

"I want to assure you that, this opportunity, will not be in vaịn as it would be rewarded with an electoral victory"

"It is time to bring enugu west back to where it used to be"

"it is time, to make a difference and together, we shall make Enugu West a safe Haven for all"

Re: Pdp Is In Trouble In Enugu State by 9jahotblog: 9:23pm On May 28, 2022
So how is Pdp in Trouble in Enugu State. APC doesn’t have any political structures in Enugu State not to talk of all the 5 States in the South East region of Nigeria.
Re: Pdp Is In Trouble In Enugu State by Felimax(m): 9:24pm On May 28, 2022
We are ok with any other party taken the entire East. PDP is very much ok regardless.

I only do hope all of you will eat your poo who is BAT if he emerges.

Big heads, small brain.

(1) (Reply)

How Peter Obi Will Benefit From Atiku's Emergence / Court Squashes PDP Rescheduled Primaries In Ebonyi, Upholds The Former / Bishop David Oyedepo Warns All Christians In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.