Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS (5110 Views)

Mother And Son Arrested For Killing Their Neighbor In Ogun (Photo) / Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. / Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:05pm On May 28, 2022
The war is far from over

Remember the last death of one man called Madagascar. He is a very popular Blackaxe cultist. He owns a children's foundation where he helps poor children.
So on the 25th of may 2022 was his candle night and the Blackaxe members were angry and they went into the city of Abeokuta looking for their rival Eiye to kill.
They ran into the Nigerian police Abeokuta division and there was a standoff between the Blackaxe members and the Nigerian police force.
Luckily the gunshot didnt kill anybody so the police arrested 7 Blackaxe members.

So the Blackaxe members still angry went on a killing sphere. They went to the house of their Rival Eiye he wasn't there so out of frustration in other not to go back empty handed they killed the brother of their rival.
So the Blackaxe members killed more two people again. Which the Eiye members confirmed they weren't their members probably friends.
That's why we keep telling people avoid being friends with cultist if you're a close relative when they are running follow them and run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guT7v2JXt5M

1 Share

Re: They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:08pm On May 28, 2022
They have started killing family members again. Pls if you are a family member just to any of these groups just start running immediately

2 Likes

Re: They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:23pm On May 28, 2022
Their photos

1 Share

Re: They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS by Dawn91(m): 10:29pm On May 28, 2022
This cultism thing no worth am at all.

I advise any ju wey ever baff to just be happy and stay a ju.

E no worth am at all...When gbege play, na that time you go realize that your life na like candle light, small breeze with off am...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:32pm On May 28, 2022
Dawn91:
This cultism thing no worth am at all.

I advise any ju wey ever baff to just be happy and stay a ju.

E no worth am at all...When gbege play, na that time you go realize that your life na like candle light, small breeze with off am...

Even friends and families are not safe. And the Eiye members are swearing to also kill Family and friends of the Blackaxe members too

2 Likes

Re: They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS by Dawn91(m): 10:37pm On May 28, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Even friends and families are not safe. And the Eiye members are swearing to also kill Family and friends of the Blackaxe members too
Paddy... All tinz aside... Eiye are just wasting their time , u see NBM Wen it does to HIT play... Second to none. It's just terrible... U no go understand.

When it comes to savage brutality of the most gory level ,Omo leave am to nbm.

This is why I always pray more.members can become neutral .

See if you can penetrate nbm with reorientation, half of the African cultism problem is gone.

99% of cult wars are versus nbm.. some cults are just trying to stay alive...

I am not telling you dem say... I dey scratch you live experience feedback .

For every nbm member you reorientate you are saving numerous lives from different confra .

7 Likes

Re: They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS by asogo1: 10:38pm On May 28, 2022
Cultism has no gain only pain. Wise up
Re: They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS by irunoko(m): 10:40pm On May 28, 2022
Cultistupdate:
They have started killing family members again. Pls if you are a family member just to any of these groups just start running immediately
let them not run o.shebi when the going was good they were collecting money and things from their cultist son and brother without asking questions.even yorubas say when you have a family member misbehaving, when E sup even the family members too wey no follow am commit crime go collect.thats why I pity all those skinny little girls running after cultist because of money

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS by Cultistupdate: 12:39am On May 29, 2022
irunoko:
let them not run o.shebi when the going was good they were collecting money and things from their cultist son and brother without asking questions.even yorubas say when you have a family member misbehaving, when E sup even the family members too wey no follow am commit crime go collect.thats why I pity all those skinny little girls running after cultist because of money

Sometimes is not like that. I had a cultist friend one time. What caused our friendship he begged me 50 naira to smoke I gave him 500 because I won bet9ja that night of 35k with 500 I was in a good mood.
Since that day this guy kept coming to my house to eat. Me am not enjoying the relationship. Sometimes I will hide for like two weeks with other friends expecting him to forget me immediately I come back he will get info and come again.
So one time some guys called me and asked of our relationship I told them its because I gave him 500 naira instead of 50 naira he will not let me be. They adviced me to cut him off that they taught am among and not everybody will have time to ask.

Mehn the suspicion because much. I forfeited my 4 months rent and relocated. That was when I never even knew the dangers of cultism unlike now.

Now imagine those guys were his rival they for just gun me down all because I was helping someone with just 500 naira.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS by YeyeGbami: 1:10am On May 29, 2022
If your family member is a member, report him or her to police. If you die you die for nothing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS by CivilianJTF(m): 5:35am On May 29, 2022
Nawa o
Re: They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS by McStoic(m): 6:59am On May 29, 2022
Dawn91:

Paddy... All tinz aside... Eiye are just wasting their time , u see NBM Wen it does to HIT play... Second to none. It's just terrible... U no go understand.

See if you can penetrate nbm with reorientation, half of the African cultism problem is gone.

For every nbm member you reorientate you are saving numerous lives from different confra .

Hope you don dump them?

1 Like

Re: They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS by Dawn91(m): 7:34am On May 29, 2022
McStoic:

Hope you don dump them?

Done with that part of my life bro... Seeking my peace

6 Likes

Re: They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:13am On May 29, 2022
Dawn91:

Done with that part of my life bro... Seeking my peace

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS by kingthreat(m): 8:15am On May 29, 2022
African gang life is very stupid. They just want to do the devli's work. Shed blood and more blood. IF their rivals is not found, they will shed blood of friends of rivals. Messed up.

3 Likes

Re: They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS by IkeIgboNile(m): 8:41am On May 29, 2022
These two useless cult groups always killing themselves outside SE but within SE,it's always between vikings and Aiye. I still don't understand what people love about them.

1 Like

Re: They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS by Nobody: 9:06am On May 29, 2022
why them no try alora
Re: They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:24am On May 29, 2022
Ferrytech:
why them no try alora

There is no gain either

6 Likes

Re: They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:36am On May 29, 2022
Re: They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:57am On May 29, 2022
Re: They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS by Koralords: 11:07am On May 29, 2022
Matasarka not Madagascar,keep up the good work
Re: They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS by Koralords: 11:15am On May 29, 2022
Dawn91:

Don’t hype rubbish eiye dey show them shege for abk,my junior cousin wey be one of them top man self don run come my side for lag for months now ,say no to cultism

5 Likes

Re: They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS by Dawn91(m): 1:59pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
Koralords:

Don’t hype rubbish eiye dey show them shege for abk,my junior cousin wey be one of them top man self don run come my side for lag for months now ,say no to cultism

[/s]

Talking rubbish as usual
Re: They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS by MrCover: 3:24pm On May 29, 2022
Cha E!
Re: They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS by DKM123: 9:15pm On May 29, 2022
irunoko:

Lmao! Which money?! Cultist dey automatically get money?! Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:48pm On May 29, 2022
DKM123:

Lmao! Which money?! Cultist dey automatically get money?! Yeye dey smell.

Lol grin
Re: They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS by pennywys(m): 11:37pm On May 29, 2022
Useless Modafuckas
Re: They are now killing their family members in Abeokuta Blackaxe and Eiye POTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:59pm On May 29, 2022
pennywys:
Useless Modafuckas

To become friends to cultist now na problem

(1) (Reply)

Tamaratokoni Okpe Reacts To Viral Sex Video With Apostle Chris Omatsola (video) / Nigerian Ambassador"s 18 Years Old Son Raped A Girl With Friends In The Uk / A Trip To Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.