Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra they kill today Saturday PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra they kill today Saturday PHOTOS (3930 Views)

Before U Sleep See The Cultist That Was Killed Today Saturday - PHOTOS / Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra They Stab His Neck Open His Brain - PHOTOS / Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra they kill today Saturday PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:27pm On May 28, 2022
The cult war between Blackaxe and Vikings in Awka in Anambra has been reignited.

My condolences is to the friends of the cultist who might fall as they are falling friends now in Abeokuta.

Still people go dey join this thing.

Quick Update:
Awka is hot again, there has been a cult related killing in the city of Awka today.

The war there is still very active.
Stay Safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra they kill today Saturday PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 10:33pm On May 28, 2022
Congratulations to them.more of this killings in Jesus name

More bullets to their guns.may they all die like rabid street dogs so that the remaining sane youths can rest

May their parents cry over them and may their bodies be abandoned in the gutters.may dogs and pigs urinate on their corpse

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra they kill today Saturday PHOTOS by Dawn91(m): 10:33pm On May 28, 2022
Confra no worth am o.. men don fallll, more men go still fall.. all for what?

Paddy no poetic end o. so many men Wen I know don fall and nothing play.

The worst be say at most them go reason your legacy , drink white blood ontop tour broken 7 na there e play end.

Paddy confra no worth am o. when you fall nor one gondeclare public holiday because of you..

Be wise and no waste your life o. I no be ju man o, I dey scratch u confam , abeg no let this your back wey Irun be in vain

On G

10 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra they kill today Saturday PHOTOS by Method147(m): 11:31pm On May 28, 2022
Dawn91:

The worst be say at most them go reason your legacy , drink white blood ontop tour broken 7 na there e play end.

Paddy confra no worth am o. when you fall nor one gondeclare public holiday because of you..

Be wise and no waste your life o. I no be ju man o, I dey scratch u confam , abeg no let this your back wey Irun be in vain

On G

Gwem there, weytin the sub why u the terere like this.

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra they kill today Saturday PHOTOS by YahooG(m): 6:47am On May 29, 2022
Method147:

Gwem there, weytin the sub why u the terere like this.
Sigh!you are still a teenager,I am very sure

6 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra they kill today Saturday PHOTOS by Bigfish121(m): 6:57am On May 29, 2022
Leave the guy he never see anything for life.

YahooG:

Sigh!you are still a teenager,I am very sure

2 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra they kill today Saturday PHOTOS by gbadexy(m): 7:49am On May 29, 2022
The op is really trying. You are on an Evangelical mission that is not appreciated.
Unfortunately your efforts is rendered inconsequential in their scheme of things by tiktok.
You need to see how different cult groups have pervaded the platform and post videos glamorising it with popular entertainers and lucky few successful matured parents that escaped the ugly part showing off to impress impressionable youths.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra they kill today Saturday PHOTOS by Gadafii: 8:01am On May 29, 2022
Cultists wey supposed rally together fight UGM or what ever, they are killing themselves, no rip from here

5 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra they kill today Saturday PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:12am On May 29, 2022
gbadexy:
The op is really trying. You are on an Evangelical mission that is not appreciated.
Unfortunately your efforts is rendered inconsequential in their scheme of things by tiktok.
You need to see how different cult groups have pervaded the platform and post videos glamorising it with popular entertainers and lucky few successful matured parents that escaped the ugly part showing off to impress impressionable youths.

Our celebrities who are supposed to help are still promoting it

3 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra they kill today Saturday PHOTOS by kingthreat(m): 8:38am On May 29, 2022
Dawn91:

On G

Volume up abeg. More volume. Confra na death wish.

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra they kill today Saturday PHOTOS by specialbornreed(m): 9:14am On May 29, 2022
Confra nah market if you price surely you go pay

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra they kill today Saturday PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:24am On May 29, 2022
specialbornreed:
Confra nah market if you price surely you go pay

Yeye market

2 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra they kill today Saturday PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:36am On May 29, 2022
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra they kill today Saturday PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:57am On May 29, 2022
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra they kill today Saturday PHOTOS by Usorohtheman(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2022
Confusion full this life...

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra they kill today Saturday PHOTOS by Samfloxin(m): 7:21pm On May 29, 2022
Any day you join cult,you have signed your death warrant

2 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra they kill today Saturday PHOTOS by Adonis86(m): 10:39pm On May 29, 2022
No pictures no source, I no believe
Re: Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra they kill today Saturday PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:45pm On May 29, 2022
Adonis86:
No pictures no source, I no believe

Lol. The pictures are now available check recent threads. As e dey hot the pictures sometimes no dey come out immediately na just update save your head first

(1) (Reply)

How A Woman Was Killed And Her Body Parts Sold For Rituals (photos) / Video: See How Fulani Herdsmen & Bandits Conceal Their Ambush Weapons / Rapper Young Thug's Baby Mama Shot Dead Over A Bowling Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.