Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Nigerians Behold Your Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Behold Your Next President (1275 Views)

Nigerians, Behold The Seven Political Gladiators Set To Retire Buhari In 2023 / Nigerians behold your 2023 Saviour and his contemporary in the USA / Nigerians Behold Thy PRESIDENT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Behold Your Next President by valicious1(m): 10:53pm On May 28, 2022
At the convention venue now where they’re counting the votes. Atiku currently winning with wide margin. APC will obviously not field a northern candidate. They can’t afford to do that, And if they eventually do, Yorubas will stage a revolt leading to a total division and breakup of the party.
And no northern candidate from APC can beat Atiku in an election.
This is a simple permutation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Behold Your Next President by iCauseTrouble: 10:54pm On May 28, 2022
grin
Re: Nigerians Behold Your Next President by Realadey(m): 11:09pm On May 28, 2022
He bought the idiots over!
I know that no one could beat this guy in PDP, that's why I tell u always not to put your destiny in the hands of these thieves and rogues that call themselves 'politicians'.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Behold Your Next President by WATCHOVER(m): 11:12pm On May 28, 2022
God forbid!
Re: Nigerians Behold Your Next President by Reflect7: 11:14pm On May 28, 2022
valicious1:
At the convention venue now where they’re counting the votes. Atiku currently winning with wide margin. APC will obviously not field a northern candidate. They can’t afford to do that, And if they eventually do, Yorubas will stage a revolt leading to a total division and breakup of the party.

Osinbajo can beat Atiku.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Behold Your Next President by SecretReporter(f): 11:16pm On May 28, 2022
Reflect7:

Osinbajo can beat Atiku.
who is ur weed plug ?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Behold Your Next President by frejatoye117: 11:21pm On May 28, 2022
My own is if APC like herself,she should just give Jagaban, the driller and Master of all Aspirants,Asiwaju Bola TINUBU the ticket.Thanks
Re: Nigerians Behold Your Next President by omonuhabi(m): 11:37pm On May 28, 2022
If APC field Tinubu, Atiku will win cause the west wont vote for him. Forget all the shout for Jagaban. They don't want him. They are tired of him already. Also, Obasanjo would work against Atiku, this time silently and I can bet it, he won't win. Only Osinbajo if fielded by Apc would win , cause of his clean slate and records and the west would vote massively for him and with Buhari help would get votes from the north. And the rest would be to support the whole action with little rigging.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Behold Your Next President by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 28, 2022
Reflect7:

Osinbajo can beat Atiku.

Don't fool yourself. Did Atiku's win, essentially all about loyalists backing who has always been their benefactors, not taught you anything?

What loyalists does Osinbajo have in comparison to Atiku or Tinubu? Is Osinbajo even a proper politician, to have amassed 'proper proper' loyalists, or is he just a naive and gullible lightweight made to believe affiliation to the Presidency can take him all the way?

Who will mobilize passionately and willingly on the ground for Osinbajo because they genuinely feel they owe him support rather than be forced by APC to work for him should he be given the ticket unfairly and at the expense of genuinely popular and loved Tinubu?

An Osinbajo that Tinubu has abandoned is electorally worthless to APC as P is to Psychology. Atiku with no political office just took out Wike etal to prove what a proper politician is about. Only Tinubu is same across the pond.

Forget clowns like Lawan and Amaechi. Atiku has shown APC something that will make many see they have been fcking around indulging Buhari and his cabal for so long.

There will be panic in the PDP over Atiku's win and the manner in which it has come. A totally cool, calculated and strategic show of togetherness the APC currently lack because of the divisive PMB crew. Check my posts to see I predicted all along that Atiku will win and never wavered over that view.

It will now be crystal clear to APC stalwarts that the Buhari cabal must be put in their place so APC field the only hand that can defeat Atiku and PDP, i.e Tinubu, or go into oblivion indulging one man, i.e Buhari, and his small band of usurpers.

Childish and immature trolls, like Truthisunique and PrinceOfOkrika, have had their say. This is the time for some to now learn lessons about Nigerian politics.

PDP has just shown that politics and emotions are parallel lines that never meet. I now challenge APC to do otherwise i.e indulge those egging on Buhari to disenfranchise Tinubu.

Let us see if APC, assuming Tinubu is unfairly schemed out, will not lose the general election with Amaechi or Osinbajo as woefully as many fell to Atiku today.

In the meantime, you lot should enjoy the talk of Senator Ogunlewe which is a personal favorite of mine currently because he say exactly what I have argued consistently and what predictably played out today to favour Atiku.

Over to you APC. Field Tinubu or die. Simple.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/why-its-difficult-to-defeat-tinubu-atiku-at-primaries-ogunlewe/amp/

Why it’s difficult to defeat Tinubu, Atiku at primaries — Ogunlewe

Ogunlewe stressed that it is difficult to defeat Tinubu and Abubakar Atiku of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP based on their investment in their respective party structures over time.

“Bola Tinubu has invested so much in the structure of APC that for anybody to dislodge him, he has to work for another five years. It’s just like Atiku in PDP. How is it possible to defeat him? It’s so difficult because he’s an investor in politics and he has invested in all,” he added.

The former Minister of Works said politicians repay investors because when they are in difficulties, investors must have put in a lot of money to make sure they participate in winning the election.

He said, “As governors, as national and state assemblies members, as councillors, as chairman of councils, if you didn’t invest in them, how do you now believe they will ever listen to you? So, it’s a difficult assignment.”

“If you’re interested to be a president, it’s a 10-year programme, ten years of investment, thorough investment in the party you belong to so that members of the party will know you and believe in you and vote for you. If not, overnight campaigns will not do any good. You’ll just fail.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Behold Your Next President by obonujoker(m): 11:59pm On May 28, 2022
Who cares??

I'm voting Peter Obi... better to do that

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Behold Your Next President by Nobody: 12:08am On May 29, 2022
omonuhabi:
If APC field Tinubu, Atiku will win cause the west wont vote for him. Forget all the shout for Jagaban. They don't want him. They are tired of him already. Also, Obasanjo would work against Atiku, this time silently and I can bet it, he won't win. Only Osinbajo if fielded by Apc would win , cause of his clean slate and records and the west would vote massively for him and with Buhari help would get votes from the north. And the rest would be to support the whole action with little rigging.

Do you peoplle have any capacity for shunning emotions and learning lessons at all? What does Atiku's win, above those currently in government office and with State coffers at their disposal, prove to you?

Even a serving Governor stepped down for Atiku. Yet you people still have the nerve to say Osinbajo can tackle Atiku?

Please, objectively read what is written below, that has already played out in the PDP primaries today , and tell me if your faith in Osinbajo is misguided or not.

Bear in mind Ogunlewe called it and was proven right with how Obi fled, Tambuwal prostrated and Wike lost. Remember Atiku was silent and was written off by many emotional folks like Obi fans.

Yet look at his victory some of us predicted. Learn lessons from it and stop the Osinbajo fantasy.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/why-its-difficult-to-defeat-tinubu-atiku-at-primaries-ogunlewe/amp/

Why it’s difficult to defeat Tinubu, Atiku at primaries — Ogunlewe

Ogunlewe stressed that it is difficult to defeat Tinubu and Abubakar Atiku of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP based on their investment in their respective party structures over time.

“Bola Tinubu has invested so much in the structure of APC that for anybody to dislodge him, he has to work for another five years. It’s just like Atiku in PDP. How is it possible to defeat him? It’s so difficult because he’s an investor in politics and he has invested in all,” he added.

The former Minister of Works said politicians repay investors because when they are in difficulties, investors must have put in a lot of money to make sure they participate in winning the election.

He said, “As governors, as national and state assemblies members, as councillors, as chairman of councils, if you didn’t invest in them, how do you now believe they will ever listen to you? So, it’s a difficult assignment.”

“If you’re interested to be a president, it’s a 10-year programme, ten years of investment, thorough investment in the party you belong to so that members of the party will know you and believe in you and vote for you. If not, overnight campaigns will not do any good. You’ll just fail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Behold Your Next President by Bravetunde: 12:14am On May 29, 2022
valicious1:
Yorubas cannot break up apc,instead they can move to their sdp.
I will simply go with the words of ibb.
Whenever an afonja is threatening of war,I simply go back to enjoying my sleep grin cheesy cheesy
People wey sabi fear like no tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Behold Your Next President by Bravetunde: 12:19am On May 29, 2022
Dsalvo:

Don't fool yourself. Did Atiku's win, essentially all about loyalists backing who has always been their benefactors, not taught you anything?

What loyalists does Osinbajo have in comparison to Atiku or Tinubu? Is Osinbajo even a proper politician, to have amassed 'proper proper' loyalists, or is he just a naive and gullible lightweight made to believe affiliation to the Presidency can take him all the way?

Who will mobilize passionately and willingly on the ground for Osinbajo because they genuinely feel they owe him support rather than be forced by APC to work for him should he be given the ticket unfairly and at the expense of genuinely popular and loved Tinubu?

An Osinbajo that Tinubu has abandoned is electorally worthless to APC as P is to Psychology. Atiku with no political office just took out Wike etal to prove what a proper politician is about. Only Tinubu is same across the pond.

Forget clowns like Lawan and Amaechi. Atiku has shown APC something that will make many see they have been fcking around indulging Buhari and his cabal for so long.

There will be panic in the PDP over Atiku's win and the manner in which it has come. A totally cool, calculated and strategic show of togetherness the APC currently lack because of the divisive PMB crew. Check my posts to see I predicted all along that Atiku will win and never wavered over that view.

It will now be crystal clear to APC stalwarts that the Buhari cabal must be put in their place so APC field the only hand that can defeat Atiku and PDP, i.e Tinubu, or go into oblivion indulging one man, i.e Buhari, and his small band of usurpers.

Childish and immature trolls, like Truthisunique and PrinceOfOkrika, have had their say. This is the time for some to now learn lessons about Nigerian politics.

PDP has just shown that politics and emotions are parallel lines that never meet. I now challenge APC to do otherwise i.e indulge those egging on Buhari to disenfranchise Tinubu.

Let us see if APC, assuming Tinubu is unfairly schemed out, will not lose the general election with Amaechi or Osinbajo as woefully as many fell to Atiku today.

In the meantime, you lot should enjoy the talk of Senator Ogunlewe which is a personal favorite of mine currently because he say exactly what I have argued consistently and what predictably played out today to favour Atiku.

You can go ahead and field a confirmed btheivee like thievenybu to be the head of your family.
Thievenybu will make apc lose before 12.
North won't vote him than their brother atiku.
Ss/se hates theivenubu with passion.
Infact words on the street in ss/se is better to vote a dog than theivenubu.
Even some Yoruba Christians hates him.
Apc best bet now is gej or ameachi.
Re: Nigerians Behold Your Next President by Nobody: 12:28am On May 29, 2022
Bravetunde:

Yorubas cannot break up apc,instead they can move to their sdp.
I will simply go with the words of ibb.
Whenever an afonja is threatening of war,I simply go back to enjoying my sleep grin cheesy cheesy
People wey sabi fear like no tomorrow.

Lol. Siddon dey quote fraudulent quote IBB has denied making many times because of blind and unobjective hate of "Afonja".

It speaks volumes about the sentimental and emotional nature of people like you that you cannot even learn any lessons whatsoever, however miniscule, from Atiku's win today regard real politicking and how to excel at it.

Atiku, without saying a word, forced Obi to flee rather than confront and challenge.

Without any inkling, the Atiku magic made Tambuwal drop out of the race and direct his supporters to vote Atiku.

Delegates did the rest to resoundingly to unequivocally show who they want as their leader.

Did the stakeholder who matter, as I predicted they would do, not ignore your noise of "Atiku is too old" and "too corrupt" to make him the PDP candidate?

Continue making the same noise you have been making for the past year when events of today should have reset your hateful brain at least a tiny bit.

This is why you lot suck at politics and all your leaders are being disgraced currently.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Behold Your Next President by Nobody: 12:31am On May 29, 2022
Bravetunde:

You can go ahead and field a confirmed btheivee like thievenybu to be the head of your family.
Thievenybu will make apc lose before 12.
North won't vote him than their brother atiku.
Ss/se hates theivenubu with passion.
Infact words on the street in ss/se is better to vote a dog than theivenubu.
Even some Yoruba Christians hates him.
Apc best bet now is gej or ameachi.

Emotional dunce, go and sit down. Atiku's win just showed all you sentimental clowns what real politicking is about after you have bored us with your emotional rants for months.

Tinubu is even more 'entrenched' than Atiku and the only Southerner who can defeat him easily.

From now on, watch and learn. Loser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Behold Your Next President by Bravetunde: 12:33am On May 29, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Siddon dey quote fraudulent quote IBB has denied making many times because of blind and unobjective hate of "Afonja".

It speaks volumes about the sentimental and emotional nature of people like you that you csannot even learn any lessons whatsoever from Atiku's win, today, regard real politicking and how to win at it.

Atiku, without saying a word, forced Obi to flee rather than confront and challenge.

Without any inkling, the Atiku magic made Tambuwal drop out of the race and direct his supporters to vote Atiku.

Delegates did the rest to resoundingly show who they want as their leader.

Did the stakeholder who matter, as I predicted they would do, not ignore your noise of "Atiku is too old" and "too corrupt" to make him the PDP candidate?

Continue making the same noise you have been making for the past year when events of today should have reset your hateful brain at least a tiny bit.

This is why you lot suck at politics and all your leaders are being disgraced currently.
Ijaws suck at politics.
I'm ijaw and gej the hero has ruled you and your fellow cowords just few years ago.
Derty pigg and coword.
Is either ss/se or the north continue and if afonjas makes noise when they choose gej they will be treated the way abokis have been treating them or the ijaws burtnt those ritualisst afonjas to ddeath.
Tribee of cowords.always threatening but no single streghntt.
Break up apc as if is Amala we are talking about.
I repeat every one knows you are cowords.
Re: Nigerians Behold Your Next President by Bravetunde: 12:36am On May 29, 2022
Dsalvo:

Emotional dunce, go and sit down. Atiku's win just showed all you sentimental clowns what real politicking is about after you have bored us with your emotional rants for months.

Tinubu is even more 'entrenched' than Atiku and the only Southerner who can defeat him easily.

From now on, watch and learn. Loser.
Pigg,ss/se won't vote a theive and ritualisst.
North won't vote for him.
Now tell me is it only skullminers and ritualisst vote that will make him win.
Too much sufferstication don blockk your eweddu bdrain. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nigerians Behold Your Next President by Nobody: 12:37am On May 29, 2022
Bravetunde:

Ijaws suck at politics.
I'm ijaw and gej the hero has ruled you and your fellow cowords just few years ago.
Derty pigg and coword.
Is either ss/se or the north continue and if afonjas makes noise when they choose gej they will be treated the way abokis have been treating them or the ijaws burtnt those ritualisst afonjas to ddeath.
Tribee of cowords.always threatening but no single streghntt.
Break up apc as if is Amala we are talking about.
I repeat every one knows you are cowords.

Lol. How did GEJ become President? Remind me again. He contested 2007 election, rather than Yar Adua, and defeated Buhari and Atiku ba? Dunce.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Behold Your Next President by inspector44(m): 12:41am On May 29, 2022
Reflect7:

Osinbajo can beat Atiku.

Op are you on medication..... Atiku will beat him like a small child
Re: Nigerians Behold Your Next President by OFFICIAL336: 12:49am On May 29, 2022
Dsalvo:

Story

APC will pick GEJ to clear road for Atiku and Kwankwanso

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Behold Your Next President by Nobody: 2:37am On May 29, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

Story

APC will pick GEJ to clear road for Atiku and Kwankwanso

Lol. Yes OO. APC will indeed "pick" GEJ. 100% done deal. Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Behold Your Next President by God2man2again(m): 2:40am On May 29, 2022
Whatever happens, let the God chosen leader become the President. Amen.
Re: Nigerians Behold Your Next President by amuwo1980: 2:43am On May 29, 2022
valicious1:
and you thinks northerners care about APC breakup or not , the afonjas can do their worse , the crucial thing to this northerners is that power remains in their hands even if it is in another party , worst case scenario they will all run back to pdp , after all they all started from pdp , the afonjas committed one of the greatest political blunders ever , inshort it is a Harakiri ( they used a sword and disembowel themselves in a suicide ritual)
Re: Nigerians Behold Your Next President by amuwo1980: 3:02am On May 29, 2022
Dsalvo:

Futile flights of fancy

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herders Attack Over 30 Farmers In Oyo / Audio Leak Of Kashima Shettima The APC VP Aspirant. / Rare Pictures Of Tinubu Urchins Eating Agbado (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.