Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Ukraine Receives Harpoon Missiles And Howitzers, Says Defence Minister. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Receives Harpoon Missiles And Howitzers, Says Defence Minister. (879 Views)

Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months / Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin / We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ukraine Receives Harpoon Missiles And Howitzers, Says Defence Minister. by leofab(f): 8:45am On Jun 03, 2022
igbesachick:

2017 , my second time visiting Badagry. when the okada ( i insist going local ) past the military checkpoint , the soilders were staying inside, because they knew i will come back. 2 hours later, when we returned, a soldier was standing at the roadside, waiting. he was a big guy , tall as almost 2 meters. but he was docile, he dare not even speak to a white man. he kept talking to my boy in the back , with me sitting in the shack ,so called the checkpoint , for 2 hours !

i did not bring much cash with me , so they finally lowered down to 2000 naira, which is ridiculous, because that guy obviously expected much more from a white man, not to say the chinese who dominate your economics but sometimes out of misfortune being ensnared in your hands.

i can earn that 2000 naira in 15 minutes in my company, and they wasted me 2 hours. but, anyway, why the fvxk should i give any money ?

during the whole procedure, my boy was scared like shit, although he was innocent, not the object being fleeced by the soldiers. but i did not give shit. the only embarrassing scenario would be me staying in the shack till very late in the evening , without a dinner and my colleagues worrying about me and some little people in the company would suggest to the manager that all chinese employees should not go out freely without a permit in the future . and that is really a big shit for me.

at last, my boy gave the soldier money, and in the taxi i reimbursed my boy. if we did not pay the bribe, probably i would be deported as a gay, or in name of raping girls in Badagry or for some other funny reasons coming up from your niggers heads, such as i tore the naira into pieces and broke your law , or ranting racist words before the airport custom. that is how you guys extort money from the chinese. if we dont give, we have a long list of funny shit of names.

the reason why they detained me is, as they say, i should pay money when i enter nigeria. but i was never out of nigeria. Badagry is part of nigeria.

PS , when i was snapping a photo of that ship, the owner was out of nowhere, asking money from me. i refused, and he tagged along until we reached the main gate where there was a big mural depicting black slaves being uploaded into the ships on this beach .
your Chinese brothers have been stealing our resources especially poor ones like you with worn out polo.. that’s why the people wants to take some too from you; though I don’t support extortion.. but there are corrupt officials everywhere; China isn’t an exception.. I wish I can send you this video..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Transnational Policing Gone Wild Safeguard Defenders 110 Overseas / Sarah Palin. . . Her Stupidity Flows / Slavery: Should America Pay Reparations Only To African- Americans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.