Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Fix These Small Laptop Wear And Tear - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Much Will It Cost To Fix These Small Laptop Wear And Tear (642 Views)

How Do You Get Starlink In Nigeria And How Much Does It Cost? / How Much Will It Cost To Change The Internal Speaker Of A Laptop / I Need A Small Laptop Of Good Battery Life In Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Fix These Small Laptop Wear And Tear by izzyboi(m): 2:40am On May 29, 2022
I know it's a minor issue but it makes me uncomfortable lol

Please how much would it cost

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fix These Small Laptop Wear And Tear by Onyeka90210(m): 6:29am On May 29, 2022
50k angry
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fix These Small Laptop Wear And Tear by izzyboi(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2022
Onyeka90210:
50k angry
Lol
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fix These Small Laptop Wear And Tear by Adewale1603(m): 9:43pm On May 29, 2022
izzyboi:
I know it's a minor issue but it makes me uncomfortable lol

Please how much would it cost
is it the rubber cap at the bottom?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fix These Small Laptop Wear And Tear by izzyboi(m): 12:12am On May 30, 2022
Adewale1603:
is it the rubber cap at the bottom?
Yes
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fix These Small Laptop Wear And Tear by Adewale1603(m): 5:50am On May 30, 2022
izzyboi:

Yes
you will go to laptop engineers, and confirm from them if they have scrap laptops of same or similar laptop body, so they can salvage or remove the parts to yours.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Upgrade From Home To Vista Business At A Reduced Price / Yahoo Messenger! How Do I Get It Pls Help? / I Need Laptop Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.