Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country (1057 Views)

Tinubu Won't Rule Nigeria / Another Northerner Living In Onitsha Butchered And Sliced Into Pieces By IPOB / Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country by NigerianAngelo(m): 5:19am On May 29, 2022
I go wherever a Southerner is fielded.

Another Northerner won't rule this country.

May God do so for us. The angel of this country protect it from Northerners.
Even Buhari's tenure, if it's possible to end, let it end immediately.

Re: Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country by bastardmod: 5:20am On May 29, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

Also tinubu will not rule. Amen

16 Likes

Re: Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:20am On May 29, 2022
Another south westerner won't rule it either

20 Likes

Re: Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country by jom28gy(m): 5:22am On May 29, 2022
I think I support your opinion,,any party that field a southern, there we go

Re: Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country by NigerianAngelo(m): 5:29am On May 29, 2022
bastardmod:

That is another muslim.

Than for things to continue this way better Biafra or Southern Nigeria be.

"You shall be the head and not the tail; above only and not beneath." (Deut 28:8 ) The Word of God to every baptised soul.

Re: Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:31am On May 29, 2022
The SW region are responsible for the seemingly disunity in the south today.Nyesom Wike also did a good job scattering all his fellow southerners in the PDP

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country by Felimax(m): 5:47am On May 29, 2022
Wake up bro!
Don't pray against the will of God, you will be stripped of your clothes.!

South should go and put their house in order.
Re: Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country by Mooh247: 5:50am On May 29, 2022

Nothing is Stopping Tinubu Jagaban from getting APC ticket, know this and know peace

Re: Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country by mainkendo: 5:51am On May 29, 2022
North will win for south to have a rethink. South south will vote for atiku

Re: Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country by JAMO4REAL1(m): 6:19am On May 29, 2022
Another 8 for fulani, if Care is not taking fulani will rule Nigeria for 50 years ( bubu 8 athifiku 8 =16
Re: Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country by eleko1: 6:36am On May 29, 2022
sad civil war/unrest loading.Igbo pipu will be FREE last last

Re: Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country by ZombieSlaughter: 6:39am On May 29, 2022
eleko1:
sad civil war/unrest loading.Igbo pipu will be FREE last last

Kikikiki. Who wan cause the civil unrest? you yorubas or you are banking on Igbos to do it for you so that you can stab them in the back? grin

Re: Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country by limeta(f): 6:41am On May 29, 2022
Infidels want to bam bam
They want to be president in a game they know nothing about

Fulani are not up to the population of small delta state
Gosh something is very wrong with southerners
Mind you they the same people against ipob .

If i may ask whats the purpose of southerners
They should please vacate the area and let fulani take over

From today i stand with Ruga

Re: Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country by eleko1: 6:51am On May 29, 2022
embarassed I pity u cos u dnt knw Nothing.Ask the Elders in ur compound around 60 yrs old upwards to tell about civil war/unrest in Nig.U never see anything yet.Pipu are moving to their village(village u hear me well/abandon their duplexes etc in the city b4 Oct)
ZombieSlaughter:

Kikikiki. Who wan cause the civil unrest? you yorubas or you are banking on Igbos to do it for you so that you can stab them in the back? grin

Re: Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country by Cajal(m): 6:53am On May 29, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

That is another muslim.

Than for things to continue this way better Biafra or Southern Nigeria be.

"You shall be the head and not the tail; above only and not beneath." (Deut 28:8 ) The Word of God to every baptised soul.
Is ur problem with ISLAM OR POLITICIANS
if others are bigot, must u be one
Re: Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country by Gireiboy(m): 6:56am On May 29, 2022
limeta:
Infidels want to bam bam

Hahahaha E shock u cheesy
Re: Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country by walefresh3(m): 7:02am On May 29, 2022
bastardmod:

It is not amust tinubu rule... But the major thing is that southern president is what we want in 2023... Forget it pdp is a dead party in the south... South can not be second fiddle all d Time...

Re: Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country by adebwalex(m): 7:15am On May 29, 2022
Only Osinbajo can beat this criminal Atiku.. APC should not do any mistake. We cant have another fulani as president. Atiku is a failure.. Good chance for APC TO FIELD IN PYO...

Re: Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country by bastardmod: 7:20am On May 29, 2022
walefresh3:

It is not amust tinubu rule... But the major thing is that southern president is what we want in 2023... Forget it pdp is a dead party in the south... South can not be second fiddle all d Time...

It is the turn of the south east

Re: Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country by Nobody: 7:21am On May 29, 2022
Says a street man.
Re: Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:09am On May 29, 2022
Let me pray 3 Hail Marys daily for Nigeria. Click like to join.
Re: Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country by vanunu: 8:19am On May 29, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

See this mumu, You southerners are fools, you hate the Igbos.

Re: Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country by FatherOfJesus: 8:21am On May 29, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

We won't vote Tinubu, maybe Obi.
Simple

Re: Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country by techWriter3: 9:14am On May 29, 2022
Another south occidental won't rule it either
Re: Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country by walefresh3(m): 9:27am On May 29, 2022
bastardmod:

It is the turn of the south east
I m not against that... All I know is that.. 2023 is for southerner....if apc failed to install southerner as thier flagbearer... Peter obi of labour party will win...

I am not against north... But northerners are too tribalist.... Look at what happened yesterday in Abuja...

The same northerner 8n apc are planning to install Jonathan all because them want power to return to North in short period...

Abyboby from South will have my vote but not Jonathan
Re: Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country by walefresh3(m): 9:35am On May 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
We won't vote Tinubu, maybe Obi.
Simple

Bro no body asked u to vote Tinubu... If obi win fine... As far the power return to south... We don't play politics with emotions... Just stop abusing tinubu.. if u continue I will see u as an impostor...

Alot of threads were created by northerners pretending to come from southeast in other to bring division among sw and se
Monical like

Asgard 83
Prince of Lagos
Shaollin77

They are many here
Re: Another Northerner Won't Rule This Country by Rugaria: 9:41am On May 29, 2022
limeta:
Infidels want to bam bam

That's why we call it Rugaria, but they don't know..

Tinubu Is Politically Irrelevant Outside The South West / Why Is Peter Obi Not Addressing The Pandora Scandal? / The Weedy And Greedy Nyesom Wike Will Soon Kiss The Dust.