Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? (3311 Views)

Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' / "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom / Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by essentialone(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Where’s the hint?

See it above.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by OBUKSBAYELSA: 11:21am On May 29, 2022
Udom is Ok but he can get out the votes PDP needs to throw out APC out of office.
Atiku needs the Ijaws the single largest ethnic nationality in South South and also in part of Ondo for PDP to return to winning ways.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by BadEnglish(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2022
wiseone28:
Since you are not in AkS you will not understand a paid writing and a true dividend of democracy

I've been there, and my sister lives there with her husband. Paid writing or not, you can deny it with fact, if you have any.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by wiseone28: 11:37am On May 29, 2022
BadEnglish:

I've been there, and my sister lives there with her husband. Paid writing or not, you can deny it with fact, if you have any.
Being there and you never see that those things you see there are 70% Two former governors handwork.

Udom 70% projects are yet to be completed despite some have taken up to 6 years now.

Especially roads leave the audio companies for another day.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by Emu4u2c: 11:45am On May 29, 2022
Bookmark this

Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State
Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by essentialone(m): 1:12pm On May 29, 2022
Emu4u2c:
Bookmark this

Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State

Show evidences

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Dr Philip Ozua, Anambra Medical Doctor Who Donated $1 Million To UI / There Can Never Be Peace In Nigeria Until. . . / Ijaw Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.