Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Open Message To Former VP, Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Message To Former VP, Atiku (192 Views)

19 Years After, My University Not Yet Standing – Former VP, Atiku Laments / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / President Buhari, VP Atiku, Sanwo-olu, Others Mourn Lateef Jakande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Message To Former VP, Atiku by Remman(m): 6:48am On May 29, 2022
Your Excellency

Congratulations on your victory as the PDP presidential candidate 2023.

I want to suggest to you that you should pick a female Igbo person as your running mate. Or you can ignore and do otherwise if you think it's not wise to do so.

Thanks!

I remain, Remman.
Re: Open Message To Former VP, Atiku by Googledotcom: 7:02am On May 29, 2022
[s]
Remman:
Your Excellency

Congratulations on your victory as the PDP presidential candidate 2023.

I want to suggest to you that you should pick a female Igbo person as your running mate. Or you can ignore and do otherwise if you think it's not wise to do so.

Thanks!

I remain, Remman.
[/s]What has
Igbo contributed to the emergence of Atiku and PDP ? Atiku should as a matter of urgency pick Wike as his running mate. By so doing, it becomes a win win win for every body. And taking back the country from APC wouldn't be a headache.
Re: Open Message To Former VP, Atiku by Remman(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2022
Googledotcom:
[s][/s]What has
Igbo contributed to the emergence of Atiku and PDP ? Atiku should as a matter of urgency pick Wike as his running mate. By so doing, it becomes a win win win for every body. And taking back the country from APC wouldn't be a headache.
Lol! Wike is Igbo minority...

Atiku will be doing a grave mistake to pick Wike as a running mate as two masters cannot lead a boat! He'll be beyond control as he'll do things authoritatively without involving the president.

If he picks Wike, it will be a repeated history as Atiku may have to deal with Wike as Obasanjo dealt with him [Atiku].

So, it's up to him to use Wike as a running mate to get more votes and win but after then, what next?

Anyone who does not plan about the future plans to fail in the future.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Igbos Using GEJ To Console Themselves? / Senator Folarin On A Restoration Mission In Oyo State / Another Name For Peter Obi Is Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.