Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Ondo APC Primary: Jimoh Ibrahim Clinches Senator Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo APC Primary: Jimoh Ibrahim Clinches Senator Ticket (15213 Views)

Picture Of Sanwo-Olu, Oyebanji, Dapo Abiodun, Jimoh Ibrahim In Dubai / Jimoh Ibrahim Wins Ondo South Senatorial Seat / Jimoh Ibrahim Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Jimoh Ibrahim Clinches Senator Ticket by Abujaexpress: 12:52pm On May 29, 2022
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Jimoh Ibrahim Clinches Senator Ticket by eleko1: 1:37pm On May 29, 2022
cool
Owenmarvis:
Abiola Makinde won
Thank U.Somebody told me already
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Jimoh Ibrahim Clinches Senator Ticket by NaijaCars4sale: 2:18pm On May 29, 2022
Congrats to him
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Jimoh Ibrahim Clinches Senator Ticket by Philipponzaghi: 2:26pm On May 29, 2022
Emerald04:
This man don lose lot of election for PDP lol, but the moment he starts to romance tinubu. I don know senate position don sure for am. Tinubu is a kingmaker, a respected one who already had in name written in this country as one of the greatest politician of all time. Sadly enough I no understand why kingmaker come dey insists now say himself wan be king. Tinubu don old. Man supposed dey erm house dey watch TV. To me he’s going to do really well but age is no longer on his side. The age factor apart, would have gladly vote for him.

Osinbanjo/Amaechi: anything wey be part of this current administration I don comot my hand.

Peter Obi: Would have love to give the man a try, looks like he has the energy and will do so well, but we all know na APC and PDP fit win you presidential elections for this current nigeria.

Atiku: Age factor aside, use to be the man fans, until that Deborah issue, then I realized he’s not but a pretentious human being, make erm nothern people dey vote him. He ain’t getting no votes from me.

Conclusion I’m voting Peter Obi: In as much I know I’m definitely wasting my vote. I no mind.

Hope you know Atiku is older than Tinubu?
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Jimoh Ibrahim Clinches Senator Ticket by mumu9gerian: 2:40pm On May 29, 2022
Which file billionaire?
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Jimoh Ibrahim Clinches Senator Ticket by President2001(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2022
Jimoh will loose woefully Agboola Ajayi will used is grassroots experience to teach him lesson
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Jimoh Ibrahim Clinches Senator Ticket by 9jaRealist: 5:30pm On May 29, 2022
Tonypens48:
The circle continues.

They all deliberately kept ASUU on strike in order to keep the circle continue easily for their children.

If it continue like this, the son of nobody can never be somebody.

Try and build yourself and add value to become somebody tomorrow else.

Those people were “nobodies” not that long ago, before they became “somebodies”…
There are infinitely more slots not garnered by these progeny, and politics is NOT the only way to become “somebody”!

While I myself have certain reservations about political inheritance…
I nonetheless consider these sorts of discussions as reflective of the Nigerian mentality to use “politics” to source wealth.

PS: Meanwhile, nobody “kept” ASUU on strike…
ASUU is no less selfish than the politicians, striking over whether their salaries should be on IPPIS. SMH
>
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Jimoh Ibrahim Clinches Senator Ticket by 9jaRealist: 5:33pm On May 29, 2022
press9jatv:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/29/ondo-apc-primary-billionaire-businessman-jimoh-ibrahim-clinches-senatorial-ticket/

In Nigeria, people who should be clearing their names in the law courts are contesting elections instead…SMH
>
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Jimoh Ibrahim Clinches Senator Ticket by CioAngels(f): 6:35pm On May 29, 2022
Hmm, Nigerian Political Jobbers, Jimoh Ibrahim was to the, nig-re-insurance upon taken over, he requested those that want to should and get their pay off. Almost twenty years down the line, Jimoh Ibrahim has refused to pay these Family men. This is Nigeria where the Wicked, Corrupt and the Dubiously dubious people are allowed to excel with the poor people's blood and they are happy with their families. It has taken too long, but I believe that, there is God who will Strip one day, for who he is. God Created water, and Jimoh Ibrahim is using water to Drink, Bath, through wine and other drinks, for this God will judge him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos-kano Rail To Generate 250,000 Jobs – Amaechi / NDIMRC Condemns Removal Of Kachikwu's As Nnpc's GMD / Kuje Jailbreak: IPOB Accuses Security Agencies Of Plot To Kill Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.