Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:01 PM

Two Serving Kwara APC Senators Clinch Re-Election Tickets, Oleriegbe Loses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Serving Kwara APC Senators Clinch Re-Election Tickets, Oleriegbe Loses (14440 Views)

APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) / APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Serving Kwara APC Senators Clinch Re-Election Tickets, Oleriegbe Loses by Kog45(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2022
Kamelot77:
Saliu is more popular, even oloriegbe know that he can't beat him even if na general election
Yes very popular cos he do give cash out but beating Oloriegbe showed that Ilorin people don't really value development....Soliu Mustapha couldn't have won Oloriegbe in a very civic place like Lagos,no matter his popularity.
Re: Two Serving Kwara APC Senators Clinch Re-Election Tickets, Oleriegbe Loses by Kog45(m): 12:35pm On May 29, 2022
Nurudeen06:
Honestly, Saraki is better than Oloriegbe .

We don't even see his face again since he won last election.
Hmmm Saraki..do Kwarans have any better politician than Saraki?what they are accusing Saraki for is what present governor is doing.... imagine all APC candidates needed to print their posters with governor photo included.
Re: Two Serving Kwara APC Senators Clinch Re-Election Tickets, Oleriegbe Loses by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 29, 2022
Saraki did stomach infrastructure politics in Kwara State especially Kwara central, that I see as part of the down fall of Oloriegbe plus other things
Re: Two Serving Kwara APC Senators Clinch Re-Election Tickets, Oleriegbe Loses by 1880tamuno: 12:54pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
post=113274413:
A better Nigeria is all we want at [color=#006600][/color]

God bless Nigeria and all good, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
[/s]
Re: Two Serving Kwara APC Senators Clinch Re-Election Tickets, Oleriegbe Loses by SledgeHammerer: 2:07pm On May 29, 2022
Re: Two Serving Kwara APC Senators Clinch Re-Election Tickets, Oleriegbe Loses by beemedia1: 3:01pm On May 29, 2022
rm94:

Stop saying what you don't know. Oloriegbe performed well and was better than Saraki but wasn't liked within the party.

Everyone in Kwara central apc knew that olori eh et performed well to his best of his capacity, but it’s just local government issues and it’s well understood by all. Since 1999 all Kwara central senators are all from ilorin west ‘ from the two sarakis to oloriegbe .
Re: Two Serving Kwara APC Senators Clinch Re-Election Tickets, Oleriegbe Loses by Topshow2010(m): 3:58pm On May 29, 2022
This one really sweet me die.... dt confusionist Oloriegbe who decided to monopolize d laws favouring only d ducks in d health sector.
Re: Two Serving Kwara APC Senators Clinch Re-Election Tickets, Oleriegbe Loses by Meistermhynd(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2022
yommygift15:
Oloriegbe, the worst senator Kwara ever produced, even we leaving close to him never benefits from, so selfish, corny and greedy, loosing his sit is a prayer answered and God divine intervention. To show how useless he is, he bought a transformer and install it in front of his office, went ahead on radio to announce he bought transformer for us at Muritala road, ilorin but believe me he uses it alone in his medical diagnostic center located at Muritala till date.
seems true when I took a glance while passing
Re: Two Serving Kwara APC Senators Clinch Re-Election Tickets, Oleriegbe Loses by Omobada(m): 5:41pm On May 29, 2022
boladale123:
Oloriegbe is the only performing senator from Kwara,but now he's out.
Ashiru performance has been the worse in recent time from Kwara South,and Ajuloopin would have been a good candidate to face professor wale Suleiman in that region.
Sadiq is also a less performer in the north but had the backing of the governor going on.
All in all, next year general elections in Kwara shall be filled with New comers from various parties.
The major issue is who could face a non performing governor?
The likes of SDP, NNPP and co will surprise the old order.
Definitely, either you're not from kwara or you're ignorant of kwara politics. Which Prof sulaiman?
Re: Two Serving Kwara APC Senators Clinch Re-Election Tickets, Oleriegbe Loses by boladale123: 6:35pm On May 29, 2022
Omobada:

Definitely, either you're not from kwara or you're ignorant of kwara politics. Which Prof sulaiman?

Can Ashiru win come next year?
Is Offa voting population up to Ajeseipo's numbers?
With what is unground in Offa (oyeleke -pdp,popoola-sdp,danladi-accord,tijani- apc erinle, all going for the house representative bout) can a Lola Ashiru win considering that these rep contestants are big names?
Please be sincere.
Re: Two Serving Kwara APC Senators Clinch Re-Election Tickets, Oleriegbe Loses by zurielsam(m): 9:12pm On May 29, 2022
symbolofhope:

How is Ajulọ better than Ashiru?

What has he achieved since he replaced late funkẹ adedoyin back in 2018

Just fighting Lai mohammed up and down

I said Ajulọ is Useless but to some extent he was in touch with his constituency and active in the house. I don't think I've ever heard Ashiru talk on the house floor before.
Ajulọ at least floated some empowerment though majority is only hype and nothing is heard again but I've never heard of anything from Ashiru.
Re: Two Serving Kwara APC Senators Clinch Re-Election Tickets, Oleriegbe Loses by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 29, 2022
zurielsam:

I said Ajulọ is Useless but to some extent he was in touch with his constituency and active in the house. I don't think I've ever heard Ashiru talk on the house floor before.
Ajulọ at least floated some empowerment though majority is only hype and nothing is heard again but I've never heard of anything from Ashiru.

https://twitter.com/ArcLolaAshiru/status/1223198227492757504?t=Ayr6Ve5STtAe1gJ84It3wA&s=19

https://twitter.com/ArcLolaAshiru/status/1228275270123216897?t=IaKw_uV-wQ5oCPEarkYeJw&s=19

https://twitter.com/ArcLolaAshiru/status/1237678530089058304?t=hCz9RA2EaSBQYgxoP6-2YQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/ArcLolaAshiru/status/1387448619666747396?t=l_j_QUVur2iAwIEi3CynFQ&s=19

On reaching out to his constituents I Don't know that one Sha

He also have some projects to his name
Re: Two Serving Kwara APC Senators Clinch Re-Election Tickets, Oleriegbe Loses by Kamelot77(m): 10:56pm On May 29, 2022
Same Lagos that are parading Desmond and co
Kog45:
Yes very popular cos he do give cash out but beating Oloriegbe showed that Ilorin people don't really value development....Soliu Mustapha couldn't have won Oloriegbe in a very civic place like Lagos,no matter his popularity.
Re: Two Serving Kwara APC Senators Clinch Re-Election Tickets, Oleriegbe Loses by nnofaith: 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
olasaad:

Alajagusi is not going back to rep. He is even now in SDP
didn't know that.
Re: Two Serving Kwara APC Senators Clinch Re-Election Tickets, Oleriegbe Loses by Oplomo: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
seunmsg:

Oloriegbe and other APC senators are in the governor’s camp. His loss is really shocking. Even Lola Ashiru won very narrowly. What the fvck is happening in Kwara APC?

LOL..more shocks awaits you people. grin
Re: Two Serving Kwara APC Senators Clinch Re-Election Tickets, Oleriegbe Loses by Kamelot77(m): 7:56am On Jan 12, 2023
Kog45:
same Lagos sanwo beat ambode
Re: Two Serving Kwara APC Senators Clinch Re-Election Tickets, Oleriegbe Loses by DamolaDamola: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
Funny people everywhere grin��
Kamelot77:
same Lagos sanwo beat ambode

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday / Gunning For Gambari - Adamu Aliyu / Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.